Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little food for thought, for those who trust vaccines...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a recap of Trump's 100 days of deadly coronavirus denial that cost all those lives.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...irus-timeline/

It includes this comment from Sleepy Joe in the first month of the pandemic:

Joe Biden publishes an op-ed in USA Today: “The possibility of a pandemic is a challenge Donald Trump is unqualified to handle as president.…To be blunt, I am concerned that the Trump administration’s shortsighted policies have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic that will come sooner or later.”
    Last edited by 99explorer; 05-04-2021, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6B736CA6-ABBC-424A-846A-409D546E7F53.jpeg
Views:	158
Size:	302.8 KB
ID:	771338

Comment

The important thing is not just stopping the virus.......it is stopping biden and his idiot agenda !!!

Comment

The Lancet is one of the two most respected medical journals in the world, they don't publish opinion pieces, they publish peer reviewed studies. If they figure 40% of US deaths were due to political denialism, well, they probably were.

What's worse that very same strain of public health as politics is still killing 600 a day, because the one thing every single person dying today has in common is,,, they weren't vaccinated. What kind of stupidity encourages people not to wear masks in the midst of of an airborne epidemic that strikes the lungs?

There's a strain of denialism running through the Republican party. It began with the bogus Iraq war, like Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11, remember that? Then it was covid will go away if we ignore it, now it's "we didn't really lose the election" Good grief, get a grip.

Comment

The Wuhan China virus isn't dangerous to the vast majority of people. The Swedish example tied to using the vaccine is probably the best way to handle the situation. The media, lying scumbags that they are, blew the government's response into Trump's responsibility. I see nowhere in the Constitution where protection from viruses is a federal or a state responsibility. Distributing information so that citizens can make informed decisions is about as far as I'd go. Cheer leader Trump, who ripped the red tape away from vaccine invention, deserves credit. Democrats and the media and whiners who refuse to accept personal responsibility for themselves should quit crying and shut their pieholes. A year after this virus hit, homeless street crappers without vaccinations still dwell in Democrat hellholes. The virus isn't that big a deal!

Comment

Well, Facebook has decided that Trump is still a menace to the peace and tranquility of the nation.
              They just suspended his account for another 6 months.
              Good thinking.

Comment

"On January 7th, Facebook and Instagram, as well as a number of other social media outlets, imposed restrictions on the (then) president. The justification was that Trump’s postings could be seen as encouragement for further violence, leading to the temporary ban. Shortly afterward, CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote that “Trump intends to use his remaining time in office to undermine the peaceful and lawful transition of power to his elected successor.”

https://news.yahoo.com/facebook-over...130251901.html

Comment

Mark Zuckerborg spent $450,000,000 to try to make sure Trump wasn't reelected. Bribing selected areas in the country to get the electoral results he wanted.

Comment

Money well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Money well spent.
                      FBI has other things to do, investigating Democrats corruption is not high on the list of FBI priorities. They have courts to lie to and Republicans to falsely accuse of Insurrection.

Comment

Seems like there ought to be some sort of middle ground. Former presidents should be able to use social media, but when a person of great influence pushes lies such as about the vote in 2020, or memes that harm public health such as masking, vaxing, etc. they should be moderated. I'd like to see it treated as a public utility.

Comment

If the bandicoot thinks it “was money well spent”, perhaps he could enlighten us on how the biden agenda is so wonderful for the American citizenry ! The dimwits deserve both him and biden !!

Comment

If Trump had been a better president, he would have been reelected, and we would not have to worry about Kamala Harris taking over to finish Biden's term in office.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              If Trump had been a better president, he would have been reelected, and we would not have to worry about Kamala Harris taking over to finish Biden's term in office.
                              I'm 70 years old and while I disagreed with some of Trumps attitudes, I think that he was the best President that I ever voted for. The multi- trillion Biden spending fiasco is a straight run to Venezuela. I'd Prefer not going there. I suspect civil war may interrupt Bidens plans.

Comment

I suspect that Trump would welcome a civil war if it would somehow put him back in the White House.
                                The insurrection of Jan. 6th was calculated to accomplish exactly that.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 15,500 members
                                  by fitch270
                                  Agreed on the civility, difference was the arguments weren’t as stale. The entertainment value just isn’t there anymore.

Interesting...
                                  Today, 04:48 PM
                                • 15,500 members
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Where is everybody ?? Don't you have any fishing, hunting, or shooting stories ? Must be a bunch of introverts....
                                  Yesterday, 10:34 PM
                                • Reply to 15,500 members
                                  by MattM37
                                  I get into some of the political posts and can't condemn them in general. However, the way the site is set up, the "recent posts" and "trending"...
                                  Today, 03:57 PM
                                • Reply to A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
                                  by rock rat
                                  I notice ever more video clips on the news that are taken from drones, I think technically they are called some sort of copter, four rotors, all controlled...
                                  Today, 03:56 PM
                                • A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Local paper wanted to do an article on our R/C Club and they put a Go-Pro on my plane. This was over 10 years ago. So far 7,300 views.
                                  HD model...
                                  Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X