Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little food for thought, for those who trust vaccines...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody under forty should get vaccinated. They are in no danger from the virus unless they are obese or very low in vitamin D.

Comment

• If you say so.
      Thanks for the tip :-))

Comment

• Has Yahoo news done a poll on the percentage of Democrats wearing a mask as they drive their Prius by themselves vs Republicans not wearing masks driving trucks?

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
          Has Yahoo news done a poll on the percentage of Democrats wearing a mask as they drive their Prius by themselves vs Republicans not wearing masks driving trucks?
          I drive a "diesel" truck, never wear a mask whether I'm inside or outside.
          Pre surgery test Apr 5 showed neg for COVID-19!
          ​​​​​​​Vote (mostly) a straight (R) ticket.

Comment

• 82, at least, shot in Chicago this weekend with 14 dead so far. Democrats wear masks to repell the flying lead! How's that working out Yahoo News???

Comment

• Yahoo is a news aggregator, reprinting stories from other publications.
              The article I posted was from the Washington Post.

Comment

• Yahoo News prints stories written by simpletons in publications denigrating rational behavior. The utopias of Democrat ruled cities are praised as normals are scorned. The media in the USA is no longer believed by its readers and viewers. Yahoo News picks the worst and most foolish crap and republishes it so that imbeciles like the snowhole can justify their ravings.

Comment

• This is for you, whiny nine, snowhole, bandicoot, HAPOPS, or whatever AKA you are going by today. Doubt very seriously it will rattle your brain-box, but anyway.....
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	You can lead.....jpg
Views:	48
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	774972

Comment

• The article I posted is an embarrassment to the GOP, of which I am a lifelong member.
                    It portrays us as a backward group with only 45% of our members receiving at least one shot of vaccine, as opposed to 86% of Democrats.
                    Call it fake news and go back to sleep.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad