Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little food for thought, for those who trust vaccines...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lab -
    Could you provide a link for all this wisdom?

Comment

• Studies have shown that Glucosamine isn’t effective at relieving joint pain, I’ve taken it for a few years now and my knees can tell when I’ve missed a few days. YMMV.

Comment

• fitch -
        Your experience would be referred to as anecdotal evidence, which is not accorded a high degree of respect in the medical community.
        I use glucosamine chondroitin in pill form, plus Australian Dream and Blue Emu applied topically.
        I don't know what the studies show about them.
        They may have a placebo effect.

Comment

• More than half of those who said they would turn down Covid vaccine have now had one.

https://news.yahoo.com/more-half-sai...144506172.html

Comment

• There’s a flip side to this that isn’t being talked about.

If it turns out that the vaccine is effective long term with only a slight percentage of side effects then that’s a strong argument for cutting out much of the red tape involved with getting approval for other life saving vaccines, drugs and procedures.

The sad truth is this is one of those instances where both sides are taking the usual position of the other to further their own agenda, hypocrisy be damned.

Comment

• Hospitals can now mandate vaccination of all employees.

In the first federal ruling on vaccine mandates, a Houston judge Saturday dismissed a lawsuit by hospital employees who declined the COVID-19 shot.

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge...020713664.html

Comment

• Here is an interesting Q&A I recently ran across that might be helpful to some of us.

How do I get over my fear of shots? I need the Covid vaccine.

Shots can be scary, I totally get it. I don’t love getting them myself. I would remind you to keep your arm relaxed, listen to some music if you need to, take some Tylenol and remind yourself that the possible pain is completely completely temporary. To be honest, if you skip the vax and get COVID, you might end up needing even more needles . I would encourage you to do what you know is right - get the vaccine, and know that you CAN and WILL get through it. I believe in you!

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  Here is an interesting Q&A I recently ran across that might be helpful to some of us.

Shots can be scary, I totally get it. I don’t love getting them myself. I would remind you to keep your arm relaxed, listen to some music if you need to, take some Tylenol and remind yourself that the possible pain is completely completely temporary. To be honest, if you skip the vax and get COVID, you might end up needing even more needles . I would encourage you to do what you know is right - get the vaccine, and know that you CAN and WILL get through it. I believe in you!
                  On a little child I would pinch their arm to show them what the needle would be like. I usually got the agreement it was o.k. and to go ahead.

Comment

• I hope I will not be accused of jumping the shark here. This is important.

Comment

• Jimbo -
                      Good post.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        Here is an interesting Q&A I recently ran across that might be helpful to some of us.

The needles they use for these vaxes are the thinnest needles made. With the slightest distraction you can't tell you've been stuck.

Comment

• Jumping the shark again, here is some more action on the face mask front.

"A cashier is dead and two people were wounded after a shooting broke out following an argument inside a Georgia store over its COVID-19 mask policy."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/cashier-de...221000849.html

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Ya'll went from sheep....png
Views:	39
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	773737

Comment

• Not this little fat, black duck!
                              They ain't sticking that crap in me!
                              Not without a fight anyway!
                              I'm still pretty scrappy for an old fart!

Comment

• Yep. They will have to rope and snub me up tight before they stick me with that needle full of unknown crap.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
                                  by fitch270

Jim, I just checked that video out again and it reminded me of a plane I had when
                                  I was a kid. Just found one like it online. Cox...
                                  Today, 05:10 PM
                                • A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Local paper wanted to do an article on our R/C Club and they put a Go-Pro on my plane. This was over 10 years ago. So far 7,300 views.
                                  HD model...
                                  Yesterday, 10:11 PM
                                • Reply to 15,500 members
                                  by MattM37
                                  True. "Vaccinate vs. don't vaccinate" doesn't stack up to Gary Devine vs. Dallas McWhorter. You could've sold tickets to some of those...
                                  Today, 05:09 PM
                                • 15,500 members
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Where is everybody ?? Don't you have any fishing, hunting, or shooting stories ? Must be a bunch of introverts....
                                  Yesterday, 10:34 PM
                                • Reply to 15,500 members
                                  by fitch270
                                  Agreed on the civility, difference was the arguments weren’t as stale. The entertainment value just isn’t there anymore.

Interesting...
                                  Today, 04:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X