Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
    Here is a screenshot of the link .

Bannon was Trumps Chief of Staff i believe.
    Final report due in June.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Of course they deleted evidence of the big lie.

We have become the laughingstock of the world🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Of course they deleted evidence of the big lie.

We have become the laughingstock of the world🤣
        All voting information and results, must be retained for a period of 22 months. If any of this information being subpoenaed has been deleted, some people need to be charged and held responsible ! This depletion could be a huge factor in this investigation and must not stand in the way of criminal results ! This factor will be as important as the vote itself.

Comment

They removed ballots and the tally sheet. Very illegal. Maricopa County is in big trouble.

AZ Audit Bombshell: 'Joe Biden Did Not Win Arizona' | Populist Press 2021 ©

Comment

Let's review here.... A company that pedals in conspiracy theories is doing a recount in AZ of ballots, and they will find vast conspiracies that Trump's department of Justice happened to miss?

How about Iraq attacked us on 9/11, or maybe Obama's birth certificate. I just have little respect for people who are into self delusion. Grow up. Get real. I can't believe I work to support all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
              Let's review here.... A company that pedals in conspiracy theories is doing a recount in AZ of ballots, and they will find vast conspiracies that Trump's department of Justice happened to miss?

How about Iraq attacked us on 9/11, or maybe Obama's birth certificate. I just have little respect for people who are into self delusion. Grow up. Get real. I can't believe I work to support all of you.
              You are all wet. This is not a recount, it is a forensic exam. The Co. leading it is a investigating company that then subs to various areas of expertise.. IT, Math, Computer Science, etc. Final report due in June.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

"... I just have little respect for people who are into self delusion. ..."

If you are a liberal (d), your entire political belief system is self delusion.

Comment

The 2020 election was all exact and true when handled by D’rats in blue states, was not to be questioned. But now that and audit is performed by conservatives, of course it is all fake, incorrectly done, fraudulent, unlawful etc, etc ! How is it that we should see this BS being brought up now that there could very well be a few with their tit caught in the wringer. These are the same people who have fought a vote result that they claim was the most secure vote in history ! Honesty is never afraid to be challenged.......so just what in hell is going on here ????

Comment

Rock - I like that part where "... they will find vast conspiracies that Trump's Department of Justice happened to miss."

Comment

Here is another dead person voting for Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/wanted-trump-...154252003.html

Comment

Problems uncovered by the audit.
                        Maricopa County officials were invited to attend the audit. They refused.

https://copperstate.news/state-news/...als-to-explain

Comment

It seems that the major finding is SNAFU!

Comment

“We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country,”
                            "The Republican who now leads the Arizona county elections department targeted by a GOP audit of the 2020 election results is slamming former President Donald Trump and others in his party for their continued falsehoods about how the election was run."
                            Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer on Saturday called a Trump statement accusing the county of deleting an elections database “unhinged”

Unhinged, like cray cray, bonkers, out of his head, crazy, nut case. Glad some Republicans are starting to feel free to say what's on their minds. https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...ign=SocialFlow

Comment

If we had somehow elected a 12-year-old boy for president in 2016, we would not be surprised when he claimed he was defeated for reelection in 2020 by cheating.
                              We might expect it.
                              But when spoken by a 74 year-old-man, he is taken seriously, but the idea is just as crazy.

Comment

How much of the $400,000,000 ended up in his pocket? Zuck bucks, its how elections are bought!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad