They thought of everything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Apparently RR is jacked up on pain meds or some such."

Possibly an overindulgence in reading rational thoughts? I'm told that can be extremely debilitating to the weak minded, and in rare instances, even fatal.

Comment

I'm guessing it was the UV light and bamboo thing

Arizona state Republican lawmaker who supported audit now says, “It makes us look like idiots.”

cut n paste

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Too much recreational "Rocky Mountain High"! 😎😉
        Don’t think so, I hadn’t heard of dilaudids before but had an idea of what it might be so I looked it up. Sounds like potent stuff and something to be careful with.

Comment

I hit post and was like WTH is that?

Oh, just RR being RR. Carry on.

Comment

Got a script for Tramadol when I broke my back. Refills for a year. I think I took about 10 or 12.

Comment

A video update of the audit in AZ by GOP Chairwoman Dr. Kelli Ward
              Two great videos.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...dnesday-night/

Comment

To those who are questioning (criticizing) the election audit, and claiming it goes against our democracy, they need to be less idiotic and learn, not just what a democracy allows, but also is founded on! If there are those who do not like the fact that our election results can be brought into question, and even investigated, they need to live in Russia or China where they would not need to worry about what a democracy allows, or is intended for ! They claim the audit destroys something which they don’t even know the meaning or purpose of ! Remove the right to audit or question, and then democracy is lost, not the other way around !!

Comment

The fact that the Drats are not supplying even subpoenaed information in this audit, is a huge factor of their guilt in the election fraud. Why would the information that they claim is correct not be willingly given to prove their point ? There would be no other reason to fight this audit other than their cover up........! Their very actions are signifying their guilt. But they are betting proving it will not be possible and they appear to think they have made that impossible......withholding information though may be a huge factor against them!

Comment

I heard that so far the count is off by 17% in Biden's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                      I heard that so far the count is off by 17% in Biden's favor.
                      Don't fall for rumors. Final report due in June.

BTW, you seem tuned in to goings on, why, if Dems and Liberals got 80+ million votes, the most ever, why are they making such a big fuss about voter oppression ??
                      Last edited by jhjimbo; 05-13-2021, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

BTW, you seem tuned in to goings on, why, if Dems and Liberals got 80+ million votes, the most ever, why are they making such a big fuss about voter oppression ??
                        Because they didn't get 80 million votes, i thought you knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-17-5-percent/

This is a link from Steve Bannons War Room.

Comment

Here is a screenshot of the link .

Bannon was Trumps Chief of Staff i believe.

Comment

Latest Maricopa county update!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-audit-update/

Comment

I have to wonder - you go back six months after any election and ask to see all the ballots and records. If anything is missing or out of place, you call that proof of fraud.
                                Great!
                                After 60 court decisions finding no fraud in the election, we just come up with a new definition of fraud and start all over again with the new definition.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad