No announcement yet.

They thought of everything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every state has different rules for voting. I'm sure any efforts to nationalize would meet stiff resistance. Some states want to keep certain people from voting by making long lines, culling people named Tyrone or Manuel from the voting lists, etc. If you've moved they can toss your ballot because you didn't register in your new precinct. A million reasons not to count your vote, and a million reasons not to make it easier to vote.

Fact is of the millions of votes cast it's more rare to find fraud than a lightning strike. "Watermarks" don't make me laugh. The only thing fraudulent is some clown claiming he won when actually he lost, big time.

It's not like people are being hoodwinked either, I call it willful. You want to be fooled. You just can't man up and admit that some old geezer that no one liked, who stumbles and bumbles around would be a better alternative than the Covid Killer Trump.

Comment

Rat are you ignorant of HR1? The Democrats are trying to nationalize voting. It outlaws voter ID, nationalizes ballot harvesting and all kinds of ways to cheat. That's why we call them scum sucking media, the media is making excuses for and pimping up the bill. Its passed the House and is part of the great anti filibuster push in the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
        Every state has different rules for voting. I'm sure any efforts to nationalize would meet stiff resistance. Some states want to keep certain people from voting by making long lines, culling people named Tyrone or Manuel from the voting lists, etc. If you've moved they can toss your ballot because you didn't register in your new precinct. A million reasons not to count your vote, and a million reasons not to make it easier to vote.

Fact is of the millions of votes cast it's more rare to find fraud than a lightning strike. "Watermarks" don't make me laugh. The only thing fraudulent is some clown claiming he won when actually he lost, big time.

It's not like people are being hoodwinked either, I call it willful. You want to be fooled. You just can't man up and admit that some old geezer that no one liked, who stumbles and bumbles around would be a better alternative than the Covid Killer Trump.
        It's a fact, the virus got in your brain.

Comment

There is suspicion many thousand of fraudulent ballots were received from Asia. Since paper made in Asia routinely incorporates bamboo in the manuf. process, ballots are being examined for traces of bamboo.

Comment

I'm sure you all will be sad to know Im able to read but commenting near impossible, medical issues,no not my brain, I'll post a smiley once in a while. had enough dilaudids to get a large city high.

Comment

I'm sure you all will be sad to know Im able to read but commenting near impossible, medical issues,no not my brain, I'll post a smiley once in a while. had enough dilaudids to get a large city high.
              ........????........

Comment

Whatever the deal is, get well.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

........????........
                  Apparently RR is jacked up on pain meds or some such.

Edit; Must of had an accident or medical emergency of some sort.
                  Last edited by fitch270; 05-08-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Rock -
                    Sorry to hear that. You are in our prayers.
                    Get well soon.

Comment

The forensic exam of 2020 election in AZ is not getting all the information the Court ordered to be turned over by issuing a subpoena. Routers, servers, passwords, things necessary for forensic exam to continue are being with held. I think the Dems and Liberals are really worried. The Dems want the DOJ to send in the National Guard to shut down the exam.

Comment

Why liberals are worried about an audit on AZ.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/...-audit-n376871

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                          Why liberals are worried about an audit on AZ.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/...-audit-n376871
                          The huge question still needs to be answered:

Why are the dimwits fighting 2020 election results investigation so vigorously ??

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

The huge question still needs to be answered:

Why are the dimwits fighting 2020 election results investigation so vigorously ??
                            The liberal belief the election was fair and equitable has suddenly devolved into an inequitable, unfair audit.
                            "IF", as the liberals claim, the election was squeaky clean, there is "NO" reason to fear an audit.
                            "IF" the election was "squeaky clean", an audit would prove once and for all Trump's wrong.
                            "IF" the audit proves no hanky-panky, it gives the (d)'s ammo to remove Trump from running in 2024!

So what's the big deal?
                            ​​​​​​​

Comment

There could be a concern about evidence being "planted."
                              Just sayin.'

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Apparently RR is jacked up on pain meds or some such.

Edit; Must of had an accident or medical emergency of some sort.
                                Too much recreational "Rocky Mountain High"! 😎😉

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad