They thought of everything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They thought of everything.

This is how a ballot forensic exam is conducted. Sounds very complete.

The ballot is taken to a forensic scanning station to test the weight, texture, ballot watermarks, and vote bubbles. These tests are used to authenticate the ballot. Each ballot is photographed; a forensic scan is taken, ballots are numbered and issues are recorded on the paper examination log. After this process is completed, the chain of custody is updated again and the box is sealed with the tape color of the team who counted. Everything that happens in this room is recorded and documented – Everything! This process may have more checks and balances than our current executive branch or any branch of government!

The legitimate ballots are watermarked. The chinese communist knockoffs and the Zerox reproductions are not. Will it change anything? Probably not.

Comment

I believe Jimbo mentioned the fact that the ballots are examined for watermarks.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
        The legitimate ballots are watermarked. The chinese communist knockoffs and the Zerox reproductions are not. Will it change anything? Probably not.
        If the watermark factor proves to be true and false ballots are indeed shown, I can not imagine it not causing a huge problem for the D’rats and their phony biden !!

Comment

Very interesting read!

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/...ictory-n373099

Comment

If AZ and the other States show enough corruption, I know 75million people who will invade D.C. and set things straight.

Comment

The major cheating was in the voting machines, and the way they were set to give a Trump vote less percentage than a bite-me vote. Then, there was the massive vote flip at one o'clock in the morning, actually taking votes from Trump, and putting them in the bite-me column. The whole thing was rigged nine ways from Sunday, and the cheating was done in every way there was to cheat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Imagine, if you will.....jpg
Views:	81
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	771311

Comment

Some thoughts:

Authorization
                Do we have proper authorization for all eligible voters to vote? Are dead citizens removed from the roster? Can new voters (e.g. young, immigrants) allowed? My niece was part of a class action suite wherein the state government drug their feet on voter registration requests for people inclined to vote for the opposition. This resulted in tens of thousands of eligible voters missing the election. Prospective voters have often been unable to vote because of their residence location, the color of their skin, their age, etc. Are voter applications sent to all prospective voters or do they make it easy for only the ones that will support them?

Authentication
                When a vote is cast, can we verify that the voter is indeed on the roster of authorized voters? Can we verify that they have not already cast a vote? Or are we just taking a ballot? Does our dead grandmother still vote three times each election?

Chain of Custody
                Is our vote guaranteed to be cast, to be secure and to count in the election? Or is is trashed, burned, erased or altered after I vote. For example, can the mailman in my precinct bury ail mail-in votes from my neighborhood in the woods? Can software contain malicious code that changes or ignores my vote, while giving all humans the perception that it actually was cast the way the voter intended?

Auditable Procedures
                Does EVERYTHING done by state governments as it pertains to voting get audited by independent, objective third parties and quality control software? Do software programs go through proper quality control and hacker detection? You identified a unique type of audit but if only THAT audit is done, the voting system can still be TERRIBLE.

Checks and Balances
                Is data audited to compare number of registered voters, number of votes cast, etc. Can voters see that their vote is properly recorded?

Defect Reporting / Resolution
                Are votes traceable and visible to voters so that they can ensure that their vote is properly cast and counted? Can they report any error they encounter in real time? Can voting be suspended or channeled to other means if a defect is encountered? Are audit findings resolved before the next voting session? Are audit findings made known transparently to the voting public and to the government workers responsible for the process?

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaMan View Post
                  Some thoughts:

Authorization
                  Do we have proper authorization for all eligible voters to vote? Are dead citizens removed from the roster? Can new voters (e.g. young, immigrants) allowed? My niece was part of a class action suite wherein the state government drug their feet on voter registration requests for people inclined to vote for the opposition. This resulted in tens of thousands of eligible voters missing the election. Prospective voters have often been unable to vote because of their residence location, the color of their skin, their age, etc. Are voter applications sent to all prospective voters or do they make it easy for only the ones that will support them?

Authentication
                  When a vote is cast, can we verify that the voter is indeed on the roster of authorized voters? Can we verify that they have not already cast a vote? Or are we just taking a ballot? Does our dead grandmother still vote three times each election?

Chain of Custody
                  Is our vote guaranteed to be cast, to be secure and to count in the election? Or is is trashed, burned, erased or altered after I vote. For example, can the mailman in my precinct bury ail mail-in votes from my neighborhood in the woods? Can software contain malicious code that changes or ignores my vote, while giving all humans the perception that it actually was cast the way the voter intended?

Auditable Procedures
                  Does EVERYTHING done by state governments as it pertains to voting get audited by independent, objective third parties and quality control software? Do software programs go through proper quality control and hacker detection? You identified a unique type of audit but if only THAT audit is done, the voting system can still be TERRIBLE.

Checks and Balances
                  Is data audited to compare number of registered voters, number of votes cast, etc. Can voters see that their vote is properly recorded?

Defect Reporting / Resolution
                  Are votes traceable and visible to voters so that they can ensure that their vote is properly cast and counted? Can they report any error they encounter in real time? Can voting be suspended or channeled to other means if a defect is encountered? Are audit findings resolved before the next voting session? Are audit findings made known transparently to the voting public and to the government workers responsible for the process?
                  My question is IF the Dems got 80million votes like they said, why are they crying about voter suppression ??? Seems to me they did pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

My question is IF the Dems got 80million votes like they said, why are they crying about voter suppression ??? Seems to me they did pretty well.
                    We run a pretty lax voting process in America and it is different in each state. We should expect to achieve 100% guaranteed access to the voting system for all eligible (registered) voters, regardless of who they vote for. It will be up to the winner (regardless of the party they represent) to see that this happens and to see that we indeed have the best voting system in the world. My personal feeling is that fraud, malicious criminal behavior and workarounds have been operating rampantly across America since its inception. Now that we are entering the computer age, however, it is becoming more apparent. I doubt politicians want to report their cronies or eliminate the very fraud that gets them elected any more now than they ever did.

I've designed large scale systems my whole life and I wouldn't want my name on this one.

Comment

There were servers that could set the logarithm to shave .25 vote from Trump and give biden the 1.24 vote. Except one night Trump was so far ahead they had to stop the counting at 3am in the middle of the night to stuff the necessary votes into the counters. iI shows on a report of the counting as a mammoth spike. There were other anomalies that Mathematicians said were impossible. Findings should be ready in June.

Comment

It was known in advance that the early vote totals would favor Trump because they were the in-person votes, and then the mail-in votes would be counted the next day, mostly in favor of Biden.
                        Then when that happened as predicted, the Trumpers hollered foul. Something mysterious had happened in the dark of night. Too funny.

Comment

The principal of voting is very simple. Every eligible person without doubt must be allowed to cast their vote. However, that should also deem that every voter who is undertaking that right must prove he/she is eligible to do so. They should be required to show a precinct card and a photo ID. Voting should not be made so easy that safeguards are omitted. The validity of voting, and it’s security must be protected and given only to proven US citizens. If some effort is involved to insure the process....... so be it ! It is hard to believe that either party would want security in voting to be unimportant, but that does not appear to totally the case !

Comment

The Trump supporters who chose to attack the validity of the election from the voting machine angle may have a steep price to pay in money damages to the voting machine manufacturers.
                            They simplify failed to look far enough ahead with reckless disregard for the truth, and failed to consider that their attacks were libelous.

Donald Trump’s lawyers Rudolph W. Giuliani and Sidney Powell said a lot of outrageous things in the weeks after the 2020 election, when the president was desperately trying to cast doubt on the outcome of the race. Among other things, they peddled baseless conspiracy theories about two companies they said were engaged in election fraud — Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems.

https://news.yahoo.com/column-fox-ne...120037527.html
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 05-06-2021, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Be sure and watch the video!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...e-in-michigan/

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad