Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden got more votes than anyone ever yet Trump was more popular in speeches.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biden got more votes than anyone ever yet Trump was more popular in speeches.

    Trump was watched by 40%+ more people than Biden while addressing joint session of Congress. More data that suggests that Bidens numbers were fake!

  • #2
    Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    Trump was watched by 40%+ more people than Biden while addressing joint session of Congress. More data that suggests that Bidens numbers were fake!
    One of the biggest indicators is that liberals lost their a$$ down ticket. So many people vote a "straight" ticket, there should have been a blue landslide (wave?).
    Instead, they nearly lost the House and made a minimal gain in the Senate.
    I think we're going to see a wild swing in '22....to the "Right".

    Comment


    • #3
      If I am correct, Trump got some 75million votes and Biden got a reported 80million votes. My question is, why are the Dems shouting voter suppression when they got record numbers of cast votes ?

      Comment


      • #4
        I think Trump's mistake was in judging his popularity by the size of the crowds he drew at his rallies.
        He was a professional entertainer, and Biden was not.

        Comment


        • #5
          Biden's votes were against Trump, not for Biden. Trump had a very biased media working against him and through idiocy he killed a few hundred thousand Americans. Even so he got the second highest number of votes ever.

          I suspect Republicans might win big in the mid terms. I hope Trump stays out of it, many Republicans are realizing this populist thing works well now that Ds have deserted the working class.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think Trump did a hell of a good job against the virus. If anything he went along with the Fuacis too much. He was the cheerleader in chief while getting the vaccines out in super record time. The media made him out to be a monster. His actions were spectacular. Judging Biden by the same metrics makes Biden and the Democrats look like pro China, anti Constitution, capitalist deniers. Objectivity is in short supply these days.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
              I think Trump did a hell of a good job against the virus. If anything he went along with the Fuacis too much. He was the cheerleader in chief while getting the vaccines out in super record time. The media made him out to be a monster. His actions were spectacular. Judging Biden by the same metrics makes Biden and the Democrats look like pro China, anti Constitution, capitalist deniers. Objectivity is in short supply these days.
              Unfortunately, the rapid vaccine accomplishments could be for naught if more Americans don't get the vaccine. The variants are developing fast as every time a virus passes from one person to another it has the opportunity to mutate. We will be facing more virus this fall and winter and possibly more virulent Covid viruses before we get control of the ones we have now.

              Why "Double Mutant"?
              Its official name is B.1.617, and the "double mutant" is a bit of a misnomer, because it actually carries 13 mutations, 7 of which are in the spike protein. But the moniker comes from two notable mutations found in other variants that appeared together for the first time in this new strain: the L452R mutation and the E484Q mutation.
              The L452R mutation in the spike protein was first found in the COVID-19 variant detected in California. One study found that the California variant carrying this mutation may be up to 20% more transmissible than wild-type strains.
              The E484Q mutation is notable because it appears to be very similar to the E484K mutations found in the B.1.351 (South African) and P.1 (Brazilian) variants. The E484K mutation in these variants is considered an "escape mutation" because it enables SARS-CoV-2 to evade immune protection with monoclonal antibodies, which may decrease the effectiveness of vaccines. So far, though, current vaccines appear to be holding up against these variants, according to Jetelina.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                I think Trump did a hell of a good job against the virus. If anything he went along with the Fuacis too much. He was the cheerleader in chief while getting the vaccines out in super record time. The media made him out to be a monster. His actions were spectacular. Judging Biden by the same metrics makes Biden and the Democrats look like pro China, anti Constitution, capitalist deniers. Objectivity is in short supply these days.
                Objectivity labrador, is not nearly as an important factor as being so ignorant that one is unable to see past the virus, look at the entire picture, and not decide a vote on only one issue ! But much of the blame of course is on the media and also those controlling the election debates. There were virtually no questions put to fingers biden about his agenda, either covering America or foreign policy, so the people really did not have enough info to go by. And, as we are now seeing, most of what little was said, had no meaning as he has completely backtracked on almost all of it ! He has openly lied on every issue that is so important to this country ! This turkey is a complete disaster !!

                Comment


                • #9
                  The roll that the LSM, as well as social media played in the election was a real crime. The producer of CNN even bragged about the fact that the station purposely gave incorrect enlarged death figures concerning the virus issue in order to defeat Trump ! Most in the media were not only ‘sick’, but completely criminal !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    If I am correct, Trump got some 75million votes and Biden got a reported 80million votes. My question is, why are the Dems shouting voter suppression when they got record numbers of cast votes ?
                    I think jimbo, for the same reason they are fighting so hard against any checking of the vote by conservatives at this time. If they are so sure no ‘foul play’ was involved, why all the attempts to stop the investigations ? I would think they would be happy to prove their results ! Actions speak volumes !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

                      I think jimbo, for the same reason they are fighting so hard against any checking of the vote by conservatives at this time. If they are so sure no ‘foul play’ was involved, why all the attempts to stop the investigations ? I would think they would be happy to prove their results ! Actions speak volumes !
                      They have finished the forensic exam of the counting machines in AZ so maybe we should hear something soon.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

                        Objectivity labrador, is not nearly as an important factor as being so ignorant that one is unable to see past the virus, look at the entire picture, and not decide a vote on only one issue ! But much of the blame of course is on the media and also those controlling the election debates. There were virtually no questions put to fingers biden about his agenda, either covering America or foreign policy, so the people really did not have enough info to go by. And, as we are now seeing, most of what little was said, had no meaning as he has completely backtracked on almost all of it ! He has openly lied on every issue that is so important to this country ! This turkey is a complete disaster !!
                        Same amount of vetting the MSM gave obama, the mystery man and the first man.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                          If I am correct, Trump got some 75million votes and Biden got a reported 80million votes. My question is, why are the Dems shouting voter suppression when they got record numbers of cast votes ?
                          Everybody knows Biden got about 50 million real votes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Jimbo -
                            It looks like Danbo answered your question:-))

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              60% of Republicans believe Trump got more votes. It is what it is. I don't blame that 60% as much as I do our media that has gotten so bad that there isn't a source that most people will believe.

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X