Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDC recommends that people wear their seatbelts even while outside their car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC recommends that people wear their seatbelts even while outside their car.

Its Science and its extra safe!

The FBI just raided Rudy Giuliani's apartment and office in New York, taking electronic devices under subpoena.

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuliani...213417797.html
    Last edited by 99explorer; 04-29-2021, 10:40 AM.

Comment

It might be okay if you are only outside the car to check tire pressure, or to see if anyone has stolen your catalytic converter, but couldn’t it be a little restrictive if one was going for a long walk on a short pier ?

Comment

The FBI took Rudy's electronic devices. They left Hunter's hard drive. They had no way to read the hard drive with them at the site, Rudy's apartment. The FBI took Rudy's word that that was Hunter's hard drive and left it. What's that tell you. The Joe Biden corruption is strong today. Some poor deluded people actually voted to subject our country to this level of corrupt sh#thole dom.

Comment

Comment

The maskholes belong to the Branch Covidian Church

Comment

Comment

If I was in the 20-40 year old range without a particular travel plan, I wouldn't get vaccinated. 99% survival, no symptoms worse than a hangover, I was invulnerable back in the day. No way I would have gotten the vaccination. I never had a flu shot until I became a cancer survivor.

Comment

Soooo...... if a seat belt keeps you (ahem!) "safe" inside a vehicle, it should keep you twice as safe outside the vehicle?

I can see the Gov't mandate now!
                  "Insta-Buckle" seat belts!
                  A harness you wear daily. When you sit in the vehicle, custom designed seat belts automatically buckle you in.
                  They only add about $6,000.00 per seat! 😀!

Comment

Money well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Money well spent.
                      The stupid it burns!!!!!!

Comment

Face shields work well, and permit heavy breathing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	86DCBC56-38A9-482B-86E0-A91BC37DFC46.jpeg
Views:	91
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	771143

Comment

fitch.
                            I think you could smoke while wearing one of those things, with a long cigarette holder.

Hospital of the future:

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                              The FBI took Rudy's electronic devices. They left Hunter's hard drive. They had no way to read the hard drive with them at the site, Rudy's apartment. The FBI took Rudy's word that that was Hunter's hard drive and left it. What's that tell you. The Joe Biden corruption is strong today. Some poor deluded people actually voted to subject our country to this level of corrupt sh#thole dom.
                              Hunter is just a drugged up son of a politician cashing in on connections. Giuliani was Trump's attorney who went to the Ukraine in an effort to pressure the Prime Minister to open an investigation into Trumps rivals in exchange for weapons with which to fight the Russians they were at war with.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Toothy friends
                                by Solitario Lupo
                                Never gotten into pickerel. I have seen some nice ones over the years.

As for pike I’ll get them every once in awhile just floating minns....
                                Today, 12:36 PM
                              • Toothy friends
                                by Solitario Lupo
                                Just thought I’d share some pics.
                                05-07-2021, 12:09 PM
                              • Reply to Mike Lyndell's new site
                                by jhjimbo
                                You should watch his video - very well researched.

The original has been removed. Here is another that has some of the same content....
                                Today, 11:37 AM
                              • Mike Lyndell's new site
                                by franchi20
                                Mike Lyndell will make a formal announcement from the Corn Palace, 6:00CDT, launching FrankSpeech.com. Check dakotanewsnow.com/news/.
                                Yesterday, 01:50 PM
                              • Reply to Mike Lyndell's new site
                                by jhjimbo
                                If fraud is found in several States and confirmed by the Court system all the way to the Supreme Court they will have to reverse the Election results...
                                Today, 11:26 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X