Investigation Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigation Begins

The Arizona investigation to prove how Biden got more votes by a corrupt voting machine/process. Not just a vote count but a forensic analysis how the votes for Trump were shaved. Once Arizona proves corrupt counting, all the other corrupt States will follow.

BREAKING – IT’S HAPPENING: Maricopa County Is Moving Voting Machines | Populist Press 2021 ©

This could mean nothing, in as much as it is up to the LSM to report on it, and we all know the track record of these a-holes ! If the news media doesn’t want the people to know just what is going on, it is most difficult for it to be known. Just look at all the information that was hidden from the people prior to the election about biden and his punk son, also about the soon to be vaccine for the virus, which scum biden took as his own doing. This admin is a real POS ,

Comment

There are some new news outlets. Mike Lindell, the Pillow Guy has his own platform with his own server so he can not be shut down. Fox has FoxNation.com which reaches a large listener base. I think there will be more to come. We will see how the Arizona investigation goes.

Comment

Dimwits just filled a lawsuit to stop the audit. I wonder what they're trying to hide.

Comment

This is a bowl of "Nothing Soup".
          Even if rampant fraud is uncovered and it's proven beyond a shadow of doubt that the (d)'s purposely and undeniably packed ballot boxes and skewed the machine count.... in AZ, PA, WI, GA, and MI, they STILL won't overturn the election.
          Even if the recounts, etc prove Trump won in a landslide, they STILL won't overturn the election.
          (d)'s have no moral compass or ethics and will fight to the death to maintain their grip on their current power level.

Dead in the water jimbo.
          Last edited by FirstBubba; 04-23-2021, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I think people need to get over it. Biden is our president now and nothing going to change it.

Just like trump winning cause of the Russians.

Theres more important stuff in life to worry about.

Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
              I think people need to get over it. Biden is our president now and nothing going to change it.

Just like trump winning cause of the Russians.

Theres more important stuff in life to worry about.

Just my two cents.
              If it were that easy, we sure wouldn’t need politics to screw it up ! I still can not think of one part of life that is not connected directly to politics, the importance of which means good leadership is needed !

Comment

Investigation my a$$!

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/...-county-audit/

Comment

Who knew the US was going to join the states with one man one vote one time. Post Constitutional Government is going to require a multimillion butchers bill. Coming to a community near you in 2021.

Comment

dems sent 73 lawyers to AZ to cover up fraud. What are the Dems so afraid of ?

A AZ paper reporter got in to observe. Her critical finding is they had black and blue pens. A no no. She forgot to say that was only during practice ballots. When the real ballots came in they had red and green pens. What a bed wetter of a reporter.

My understanding is this is as much a cyber computer review as much as a vote count.
                    If there are fraudulent votes, no matter how many times you count them you get the same result. Duh. You have to dig deeper to expose the fraud and it's methodology.

Comment

As jimbo said “What are the Dems so afraid of.”

I would think they would honor any vote investigation to prove their point of no fraud. It is only when there is the objection of the issue that makes their claim hold no water. Just what are they so terribly afraid of ????

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                        As jimbo said “What are the Dems so afraid of.”

I would think they would honor any vote investigation to prove their point of no fraud. It is only when there is the objection of the issue that makes their claim hold no water. Just what are they so terribly afraid of ????
                        Did you watch Mike, the pillow guy, Lindell's research video of the Election Fraud ? Worth watching - I don't think it could be made up.

The important part starts in an hour and about 20min. Let me know what you think.

My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell's 'Absolute Proof' Documentary (bitchute.com)

What Mikes research shows is the correlation between a hack and the exact date and time stamp of when the fraud votes hit the counting machines with a huge spike on the machine chart. The hack can be traced to the IP address of the responsible computer/server and the counting machine in the U.S..
                        Last edited by jhjimbo; 04-24-2021, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Still an exercise in futility.

Unless the state legislatures see the deceit and address the issues, the (d)'s will just pull the same old crap in 2022.

The (d)'s have one goal in mind:
                          Uncontested Control.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Did you watch Mike, the pillow guy, Lindell's research video of the Election Fraud ? Worth watching - I don't think it could be made up.

The important part starts in an hour and about 20min. Let me know what you think.

My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell's 'Absolute Proof' Documentary (bitchute.com)

What Mikes research shows is the correlation between a hack and the exact date and time stamp of when the fraud votes hit the counting machines with a huge spike on the machine chart. The hack can be traced to the IP address of the responsible computer/server and the counting machine in the U.S..
                            With all the detailed information in this report, it would appear that the courts were afraid of this information being brought out, in fear that it would result in a grave danger to the country. So discrection was the better choice.....as wrong as that choice was !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

If it were that easy, we sure wouldn’t need politics to screw it up ! I still can not think of one part of life that is not connected directly to politics, the importance of which means good leadership is needed !
                              Good leadership?.. Everyone is corrupted. The president is just another american worker. Money is leadership. I live my life the way I want to, no one is going to change me.
                              America just getting worse.
                              There will never be good leadership in my book.
                              Not starting nothing bow... just saying that is how I feel about good leadership. Never going to happen.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Toothy friends
                                by Solitario Lupo
                                Never gotten into pickerel. I have seen some nice ones over the years.

As for pike I’ll get them every once in awhile just floating minns....
                                Today, 12:36 PM
                              • Toothy friends
                                by Solitario Lupo
                                Just thought I’d share some pics.
                                05-07-2021, 12:09 PM
                              • Reply to Mike Lyndell's new site
                                by jhjimbo
                                You should watch his video - very well researched.

The original has been removed. Here is another that has some of the same content....
                                Today, 11:37 AM
                              • Mike Lyndell's new site
                                by franchi20
                                Mike Lyndell will make a formal announcement from the Corn Palace, 6:00CDT, launching FrankSpeech.com. Check dakotanewsnow.com/news/.
                                Yesterday, 01:50 PM
                              • Reply to Mike Lyndell's new site
                                by jhjimbo
                                If fraud is found in several States and confirmed by the Court system all the way to the Supreme Court they will have to reverse the Election results...
                                Today, 11:26 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X