Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grizzly kills Montana man. Cities still much more dangerous.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizzly kills Montana man. Cities still much more dangerous.

I've walked up on moose carcasses that bears were actively feeding on and have yet to meet the bear. I feel sorry for the guy and his family. I enjoy fishing alone in the bush, but the insurrection occurring in America's cities will keep me away from them. I'm much more scared in the cities, even though grizzlys freak me out at close range. I'll be in Alaska in July though.

A little girl, 7 years old, was killed as she was shot multiple times sitting in a car with her dad in a McDonalds drive thru in Chicago this weekend. 100 years of Democratic Party Government control leads to this. Uncontrolled violence, ungovernable populations of unlawful insane criminals all across the country in the cities. Way to go Democrats. Way to go FBI. Social justice at Micky D's.

Comment

The entire new ‘justice reform’ BS is the end result of much of the current problem. Dimwit governance is allowing too many of these city a$$wipes to remain on the streets on the no bail system. If they think leniency will be the answer to inner city crime, they are dumber than the damn criminals themselves ! Weakness in the penal system is an open invitation to more crime. It is impossible to understand how idiot dimwits can not figure this out ! With the current thinking (??) that is presently leading us, this country is toast !

Comment

Anyone arrested during a riot should have their welfare taken away.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad