Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 citizenship isn't the citizenship I grew up with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an excerpt from the article I quoted.

"Around 5:35 p.m., Smith was still fighting to defend the building when a metal pole thrown by rioters struck his helmet and face shield. After working into the night, he visited the police medical clinic, was put on sick leave and, according to his wife, was sent home with pain medication.

"In the days that followed, Erin said, her husband seemed in constant pain, unable to turn his head. He did not leave the house, even to walk their dog. He refused to talk to other people or watch television."

Comment

Officer Brian Sicknick died after suffering two strokes. The NY Times and the WP claimed he died from being struck in the head with a fire extinguisher. That was incorrect, a blatent lie, misinformation, propaganda. I don't trust reporting from those sources given that they are unpaid apologists for the Democrat Party and its propaganda.

Comment

Here is what the capitol police were up against during the mob attack on the Capitol.

Comment

Trump must have been tickled silly watching this on TV.
          He refused all requests to send out a tweet calling it off.

Comment

Officers committed suicide because they were so embarrassed by their behavior in denying citizens their right to protest. Non Democrats can be shot or held without bail and major media outlets would cheer and applaud the crushing of citizens rights if they were Trump or Constitution supporters.

Comment

lab -
              I think you need to form a National Rioters Association to protect your First Amendment rights:-))

Comment

As a citizen I need to organise a movement to document the inaccuracy of the media scumbags that you believe in spite of evidence proving that they are lying.

Do you think that riots are the result of the insurrection that is caused by the lack of enforcement of laws that are in effect. Black felons are what? Should they be arrested? Should they be released? Is there a legal system in effect across the US. I think the country is lost. Snowhole deserves credit! Not alone, but in the main.
                Last edited by labrador12; 04-19-2021, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Steve Scalise was shot by a hard core Democrat. Right wing is perceived to be the revolutionary element in the country. The left caused two billion in damage and dozens of murders, but the Government response is that the Conservatives are responsible. Snowhole and the FBI are incapable of rationale thought. Congratulations on your inability to think. May your chains lay lightly on your shoulders.

Comment

lab -

Your post is a classic.

"The left caused two billion in damage and dozens of murders, but the Government response is that the Conservatives are responsible."

Was this before or after Trump?

You've got to stop smoking that stuff!

Comment

The NY Times and the WP lied about officer Sicknick. The NY Times and the WP lied about the Russia Trump Hoax. The FBI has refused to answer questions under oath about the Russia Hoax, the death of officer Sicknick, antifa riots, and FISA Court lies that it committed. Our government is getting out on very thin ice indeed. Riot season looks to be painful this year. I hope people don't get shot for wearing masks, or for not wearing masks.

Comment

Sadly America is lost ! Under this present leadership and the present culture cancelling, the idiocy of the progressive movement, the slippery slope has become a cliff. All is being pushed by the LSM and social media. With so many uneducated inner city voters hearing only biased news, there is little hope of a turnaround.

Comment

And speaking of biased news......the head producer of CNN was busted by a hidden mike, that he purposely did not air any news regarding the shootings of white people by police, and put all emphasis on the black shootings so as to exacerbate the issue ! These people are F’ed up !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
                            by bowhunter75richard
                            Politics has become a total money issue. The ‘dark money’ that was spent on the biden election was in the hundreds of millions of dollars ! The dimwits...
                            Today, 08:45 AM
                          • Trump
                            by Danbo
                            https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
                            04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
                          • Reply to Keepsakes
                            by PigHunter
                            I have old stuff not considered keepsakes. So I won't list them.

Keepsakes related to the Outdoors:
                            > Dad's squirrel rifle, a Winchester...
                            Today, 08:18 AM
                          • Keepsakes
                            by MattM37
                            Other than the obvious mounts and such, what have you kept for keepsakes over the years?

I have my dad's old pocketknife, the blade honed...
                            Yesterday, 07:56 PM
                          • Reply to How Big Is It
                            by FirstBubba
                            jimbo, your Senators are Sherrod (d) and Portman (R).
                            Sherrod is a real piece of work. The epitome of a liberal worm.
                            Portman is a pretty...
                            Today, 08:09 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X