Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 citizenship isn't the citizenship I grew up with.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I lived for 65 years in NYS. I tried calling Schumers office and got to speak with Anthony Weiner. Not the most enjoyable conversation I've ever had. With Gov Coumo and Sen Schumer and Clinton and later Guilibrand it was a lesson of peeing into the wind. After finally leaving the state I've been as vocal, but not as disheartened. 2021 is beginning to feel a lot like living in NY. 95% of the US is Trump Country, but the Democrats rule. Riots, arson, murder, and insurrection is rampant across the country. Citizens are discouraged from putting things right. One does what one can. Its nuttsville in the cities that put Biden over the top.

    Comment


    • #17
      I believe that it was the defection of large groups of disillusioned Republicans (like The Lincoln Project), that voted to dump Trump in 2020.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Danbo View Post
        https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tion-policies/


        This is the future unfortunately.
        Yes the Demonrats have some blame but the real blame goes to the Chamber of commerce republicans. Reagan , Bush and Bush jr.

        We all are going to give more of our money to the welfare state.



        So yes US citizen ship is sh-t nowadays.

        No more giant flag at camp this year , I also took down the flags at home and work.

        Took down flags, WHY ?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
          Rat, I vote. I email my Congressman and my Senators. I email my State Rep and Senator too. I attend the odd Tea Party meeting in the County. I've talked to my local Rep on the telephone. I make suggestions about how to improve election integrity, illegal immigrants, and the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State. I'm an active citizen, and a concealed carry advocate.
          Kristie Noam, Governor of South Dakota, has informed Washington they will not accept any illegals. I vote Kristi for President.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by rock rat View Post

            Glad to hear it.

            Be aware though that emails are deleted with one click. Snail mail letters carry the most weight but calling is good too. Have specific legislation in mind, they often tabulate results coming in. I'd also suggest attending Republican meetings of your county not just Tea Party. For now the two party system is what we have.
            I heard years ago, a Politician estimates there are 10,000 other Citizens who feel the same way as the positions they get in communications - letters, fax, e-mail, phone.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
              I lived for 65 years in NYS. I tried calling Schumers office and got to speak with Anthony Weiner. Not the most enjoyable conversation I've ever had. With Gov Coumo and Sen Schumer and Clinton and later Guilibrand it was a lesson of peeing into the wind. After finally leaving the state I've been as vocal, but not as disheartened. 2021 is beginning to feel a lot like living in NY. 95% of the US is Trump Country, but the Democrats rule. Riots, arson, murder, and insurrection is rampant across the country. Citizens are discouraged from putting things right. One does what one can. Its nuttsville in the cities that put Biden over the top.
              I think if riots threaten after the verdict next week, business should defend their property just like those in LA did when the riots occurred. I don't think any businesses were destroyed that were defended. Owners on rooftops with AR's and shotguns.

              Comment


              • #22
                The police and the legal system exist to protect criminals and perceived criminals from the wrath of the abused citizens. Today's Democrats and the scum media are protecting the criminals from the citizens and the legal system. Scum media and Democrats are removing all punishment and rewarding criminal activity. No bail, no jail and no justice and no peace. This is the road on the way to Venezuela. Not a place I want to go.

                Comment


                • #23
                  lab -
                  Your comment is a classic case of fuzzy thinking.
                  In your first sentence, you complain that the legal system protects criminals from the citizens, and in your second sentence, you complain that the scum media protects the criminals from the legal system.
                  Do you ever read what you rant?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    lab -
                    Your comment is a classic case of fuzzy thinking.
                    In your first sentence, you complain that the legal system protects criminals from the citizens, and in your second sentence, you complain that the scum media protects the criminals from the legal system.
                    Do you ever read what you rant?
                    I'm talking about the design and the theory. The legal system is designed to provide justice. The police are to deliver the supposed criminal to the justice system. Today the scumsucking media and the Democrats protect the criminals from the legal system. That makes the criminals free to prey on the local population. Snowhole has a problem using logical thinking. George Floyd, Jacob Blake, and Daunte Wright were all under felony warrants or had prior felony armed arrests. Why do these serious felons warrant arson and riots. Ashsli Babbitt was a more worthy subject to protest over. Our country is headed in a bad direction. Misinformation and maleducation and propaganda is going to lead to a reckoning.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      To be even more explicit, the legal system exists to prevent lynching of perceived criminals. Today we have mobs protecting felonious criminals, and criticizing the attempted arrest of felons with outstanding warrants. Many law abiding citizens would assist law enforcement in enforcing the law. We are in a position where well armed citizens are ready to enforce their perception of the law. Snowholes own this outcome.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        lab -
                        Your defense of Ashli Babbitt is a fool's errand.


                        https://news.yahoo.com/ashli-babbitt...173954390.html

                        I have the luxury to taking the side of justice, without regard to political affiliation.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          lab -
                          Your defense of Ashli Babbitt is a fool's errand.


                          https://news.yahoo.com/ashli-babbitt...173954390.html

                          I have the luxury to taking the side of justice, without regard to political affiliation.
                          Two officers died of suicide after the demonstration. Two officers were so horrified of what they had become that they committed suicide. That's your justice. Maxine Waters egging on the crowd in Brooklyn Center Minnesota, that's your justice too! Embrace the suck, snowhole!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Here's the true story on the capitol police suicides.

                            "Two officers who helped fight the Capitol mob died by suicide. Many more are hurting."

                            https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...46d_story.html

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I can't read the piece, its behind a firewall. No way will I pay money to WP to help fund their propaganda. I have a legitimate problem with believing the accuracy of the WP these days. Particularly on subjects like this one. The narrative has been announced, facts that don't fit the narrative will not be published by the WP.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

                                Two officers died of suicide after the demonstration. Two officers were so horrified of what they had become that they committed suicide. That's your justice. Maxine Waters egging on the crowd in Brooklyn Center Minnesota, that's your justice too! Embrace the suck, snowhole!
                                The guard that shot Ashli could have retreated - guards all over were falling back. Should be charged for murder.

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X