Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 citizenship isn't the citizenship I grew up with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 citizenship isn't the citizenship I grew up with.

The roll of citizens to protect their state, their community, their home and business, and their property is no longer obvious to the majority of the people in the country. Citizens are not a valued part of the country. Citizens are a dispised, soon to be a minority, group of people to be devalued and discounted in any conversation. Anti historical, post constitutional, thinking is unbelievable but a reality for 2021 movers and shakers.

Lab -
    You can always renounce your citizenship if you think it would be to your advantage.

Comment

You are the one who has abandoned your citizenship. I'm going to keep on truckin.

Comment

Lab -
        Do you really think U.S. citizens are soon to be a minority in this country?

Comment

I think US Citizens are a devalued nonentity. They have less political clout than more newsworthy people. Citizenship has absolutely no bearing on media's portrayal of worthiness in the common scheme of things.

Comment

U.S. citizenship confers a collective power, like so:

Comment

The United States of America is the first and only country in the history of planet Earth to grant individual liberty and freedom to its citizens. God given rights are our heritage. You seem to be hung up on collective power. That isn't the primary driver of this country.

Comment

Lab --
                Didn't you just get through telling us that individual citizens are a devalued nonentity?
                Make up your mind.

Comment

Lab -
                  FYI -

The English Bill of Rights was an act signed into law in 1689 by William III and Mary II, who became co-rulers in England after the overthrow of King James II. The bill outlined specific constitutional and civil rights and ultimately gave Parliament power over the monarchy. Many experts regard the English Bill of Rights as the primary law that set the stage for a constitutional monarchy in England. It’s also credited as being an inspiration for the U.S. Bill of Rights.

Some of the key liberties and concepts laid out in the articles include:
                  • Freedom to elect members of Parliament, without the king or queen’s interference
                  • Freedom of speech in Parliament
                  • Freedom from royal interference with the law
                  • Freedom to petition the king
                  • Freedom to bear arms for self-defense
                  • Freedom from cruel and unusual punishment and excessive bail
                  • Freedom from taxation by royal prerogative, without the agreement of Parliament
                  • Freedom of fines and forfeitures without a trial
                  • Freedom from armies being raised during peacetimes
                  An earlier historical document, the 1215 Magna Carta of England, is also credited with limiting the powers of the monarchy and is sometimes cited as a precursor to the English Bill of Rights.
                  AD

AD

Comment

Fighting against Democrat laws is not new or different. He will be fighting against 90% of the land owning area of the people. Molan labe. Enjoy your chains.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tion-policies/

This is the future unfortunately.
                      Yes the Demonrats have some blame but the real blame goes to the Chamber of commerce republicans. Reagan , Bush and Bush jr.

We all are going to give more of our money to the welfare state.

So yes US citizen ship is sh-t nowadays.

No more giant flag at camp this year , I also took down the flags at home and work.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                        https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tion-policies/

This is the future unfortunately.
                        Yes the Demonrats have some blame but the real blame goes to the Chamber of commerce republicans. Reagan , Bush and Bush jr.

No more giant flag at camp this year , I also took down the flags at home and work.

Labrador I'm not sure if you noticed but we are still a democracy and you have the vote. Oh I know it's popular of late to claim we are only a republic but that's not entirely true. We are a representative democracy, you vote for congressmen and we even vote for senators directly and President with a little technicality called the electoral college in there too.

You have a Republican congressman and one Republican senator, both of them are very concerned with being re elected, so they suck up to the big money that pays for campaigns, but they can't buy your vote directly. Call them up, tell them what you think. Your vote, and your wife's vote, and anyone you can influence, is worth quite a bit of money. Too many pissed off people and they lose office, and all the power and influence that comes with it. Register R if that's your cup of soup. Vote in the primaries. Vote for the challenger. Tell your congressman what you are going to do.

Comment

Rat, I vote. I email my Congressman and my Senators. I email my State Rep and Senator too. I attend the odd Tea Party meeting in the County. I've talked to my local Rep on the telephone. I make suggestions about how to improve election integrity, illegal immigrants, and the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State. I'm an active citizen, and a concealed carry advocate.

Comment

Danbo -
                            Don't burn those flags yet.
                            Things can get worse.
                            If it makes you feel better, you might consider boiling them!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                              Rat, I vote. I email my Congressman and my Senators. I email my State Rep and Senator too. I attend the odd Tea Party meeting in the County. I've talked to my local Rep on the telephone. I make suggestions about how to improve election integrity, illegal immigrants, and the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State. I'm an active citizen, and a concealed carry advocate.
                              Glad to hear it.

Be aware though that emails are deleted with one click. Snail mail letters carry the most weight but calling is good too. Have specific legislation in mind, they often tabulate results coming in. I'd also suggest attending Republican meetings of your county not just Tea Party. For now the two party system is what we have.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad