Stupid Is as Stupid Does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famous CNN Analyst DEAD After Taking Pfizer Vaccine
    Now, news has spread that famous CNN analyst Midwin Charles has perished shortly after taking Pfizer’s covid vaccine.

She joins thousands of other people who have reportedly died in the days and weeks after getting their experimental covid-19 vaccinations.

Midwin Charles passed away
    at the young age of 47. She was a regular contributor to CNN and MSNBC. She received her first dose of Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine on March 1st and was quick to promote the vaccines on social media. On Twitter, Charles boasted about the efficiency of the vaccination process and encouraged others to line up and do their part, saying “Let’s do this!”

No doubt CNN would report her death as a “coincidence” while encouraging others to keep taking the covid euthanasia shots.

This is only an excerpt from the full article. Full details are in the link, for those who open links.
    crm

https://dailyheadlines.com/famous-cn...izer-vaccine/?

Comment

jhjimbo wrote:

"... The thing is those who do not vaccinate I think will hamper the effort to COMP:ETELY irradicate this virus - ..."

1) those who choose not to vaccinate are opting for natural immunity over artificial immunity.
      2) my body, my choice
      3) the "virus" is here to stay, the disease will NEVER be eradicated.

Comment

My brother in law is in the funeral business but I haven't heard of his opinion on mask wearing. I wear the mask when I must. Spending your life in fear isn't high on my to do list. The Chinese Bat Flu will be around for decades. I'm not wearing a mask anywhere I can get out of it. If the vaccine works that should be the end of mask wearing. I'm vaccinated therefore my wearing a mask is stupid and unnecessary.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Not wearing mask.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	770685

Comment

There are places in this country where they say people who wear face masks are "acting white."

Comment

There are places in this country where they think that Orange Man Bad was a intelligent position. Trump was a non ideolog. His policies were in the main conservative. As a non tweeter myself I felt the quality of his enemies defined his value. His harshist critics were despicable human beings. I was weary of his mannerisms, but his challengers were so anti Constitutionally corrupt that he appeared a veritable Angel. Trump was for America and Americans. The Democrats are globalist anti humanists who disdain American citizens and the concept of Citizenship.

Comment

"One may ask, if you had prior infection with SARS-CoV-2 and you went through the infection and cleared it, and are immune to it, can you be reinfected again? Yes, there is always a potential but this is low because natural immunity is very robust and broad, and should protect you. We would argue that natural immunity via natural exposure can offer the type of sterilizing immunity with the optimal neutralizing antibodies to limit (blunt) infection, prevent you from getting sick or transmitting the virus. We argue that the narrow basis of the existing Covid vaccines indicates that they may not be as effective as reported in terms of offering a level of sterilizing immunity. Moreover, the variants (in which the mutations are emerging only on the ‘spike epitopes’) could potentially bypass vaccine-induced immunity but will likely be held off by the natural immunity which builds multiple types of antibodies and thus hits multiple protein targets on the virus. Vaccine-derived narrow immunity places us at much heightened risk of more severe illness. These vaccines are too narrowly focused, particularly for use in a mass vaccination campaign in the midst of a pandemic, and we are arguing that the development of natural exposure immunity as a means to stave off the emerging variants should remain the most important goal, with vaccines prioritized only to the very high risk with underlying medical conditions."

If You Had Covid, Do You Need the Vaccine? – AIER

"Both Pfizer and Moderna have said that their vaccines are highly effective. As an example, Pfizer has claimed that the efficacy of its vaccine, 95%, is based on the following: according to their report, there were 8/18,310 (0.044%) cases of Covid in the vaccinated group versus 162/18,310 (0.88%) in the placebo group. We agree then that these data can be used to calculate a relative risk reduction of 100(1-(0.044/00.88) = RR 95%. This appears to be a very dramatic effect! However, the absolute risk reduction is only 0.88%-0.044% or 0.84%. A log difference in efficacy! Why would anyone, particularly someone who has already had Covid-19, rush to take any therapy that also has potentially severe adverse outcomes (including death), when the absolute reduction in risk from the disease is less than 1%?"

Comment

PH - Based on your analysis, it would appear to be better to inoculate the public with the disease, rather than a vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                    My brother in law is in the funeral business but I haven't heard of his opinion on mask wearing. I wear the mask when I must. Spending your life in fear isn't high on my to do list. The Chinese Bat Flu will be around for decades. I'm not wearing a mask anywhere I can get out of it. If the vaccine works that should be the end of mask wearing. I'm vaccinated therefore my wearing a mask is stupid and unnecessary.
                    Wife's hairdresser is working to become a doctor.
                    He advised his wife to NOT take the vaccine OR vaccinate their 3 children.

I have never, EVER urged anyone to NOT take the vaccination. It's a private matter.
                    It's liberals who seem to think they must browbeat everyone until they DO get vaccinated and carry out a daily crusade to get others to comply.
                    Last edited by FirstBubba; 04-17-2021, 09:52 PM.

Comment

The medical advice of one's wife's hairdresser is not something to be taken lightly:-))
                      I would check with the guys at the feed and grain for confirmation.
                      Last edited by 99explorer; 04-17-2021, 10:17 PM.

Comment

several vaccinated people have been re-infected, I think 5,000+ with a couple deaths.

If you had the virus, for certain, don't take the vaccine is what I have heard.

J&J might have a booster by end of year.

Pfizer i working on a broad spectrum vaccine to better deal with variants.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                          "One may ask, if you had prior infection with SARS-CoV-2 and you went through the infection and cleared it, and are immune to it, can you be reinfected again? Yes, there is always a potential but this is low because natural immunity is very robust and broad, and should protect you. We would argue that natural immunity via natural exposure can offer the type of sterilizing immunity with the optimal neutralizing antibodies to limit (blunt) infection, prevent you from getting sick or transmitting the virus. We argue that the narrow basis of the existing Covid vaccines indicates that they may not be as effective as reported in terms of offering a level of sterilizing immunity. Moreover, the variants (in which the mutations are emerging only on the ‘spike epitopes’) could potentially bypass vaccine-induced immunity but will likely be held off by the natural immunity which builds multiple types of antibodies and thus hits multiple protein targets on the virus. Vaccine-derived narrow immunity places us at much heightened risk of more severe illness. These vaccines are too narrowly focused, particularly for use in a mass vaccination campaign in the midst of a pandemic, and we are arguing that the development of natural exposure immunity as a means to stave off the emerging variants should remain the most important goal, with vaccines prioritized only to the very high risk with underlying medical conditions."

If You Had Covid, Do You Need the Vaccine? – AIER

"Both Pfizer and Moderna have said that their vaccines are highly effective. As an example, Pfizer has claimed that the efficacy of its vaccine, 95%, is based on the following: according to their report, there were 8/18,310 (0.044%) cases of Covid in the vaccinated group versus 162/18,310 (0.88%) in the placebo group. We agree then that these data can be used to calculate a relative risk reduction of 100(1-(0.044/00.88) = RR 95%. This appears to be a very dramatic effect! However, the absolute risk reduction is only 0.88%-0.044% or 0.84%. A log difference in efficacy! Why would anyone, particularly someone who has already had Covid-19, rush to take any therapy that also has potentially severe adverse outcomes (including death), when the absolute reduction in risk from the disease is less than 1%?"
                          Neither Pfizer or Moderna did their final testing on the variants that existed in africa. J&J did.

Comment

Pfizer is also working on a booster, making that a three-shot deal.

Comment

Follow the money.....

Comment

It’s amazing that so many keyboard experts are now trying to convince us that they really have the scoop on all the medical aspects of the virus and the vaccines. Dr. Falsie will be calling shortly! Carry on, smartly.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  Politics has become a total money issue. The ‘dark money’ that was spent on the biden election was in the hundreds of millions of dollars ! The dimwits...
                                  Today, 08:45 AM
                                • Trump
                                  by Danbo
                                  https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
                                  04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
                                • Reply to Keepsakes
                                  by PigHunter
                                  I have old stuff not considered keepsakes. So I won't list them.

Keepsakes related to the Outdoors:
                                  > Dad's squirrel rifle, a Winchester...
                                  Today, 08:18 AM
                                • Keepsakes
                                  by MattM37
                                  Other than the obvious mounts and such, what have you kept for keepsakes over the years?

I have my dad's old pocketknife, the blade honed...
                                  Yesterday, 07:56 PM
                                • Reply to How Big Is It
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  jimbo, your Senators are Sherrod (d) and Portman (R).
                                  Sherrod is a real piece of work. The epitome of a liberal worm.
                                  Portman is a pretty...
                                  Today, 08:09 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X