Stupid Is as Stupid Does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Is as Stupid Does

Those that don't take a Corvid-19 vaccine have an IQ about room temperature.

Any problem observed is very rare - like for J&J having clots 1 in 1 million.
    For comparison example a woman on birth control pills form clots at the rate of 1 in 1,000.

Your chance of getting hit by lightening is greater than getting a reaction from a vaccine.

If you still don't take it, don't come crawling to the ER begging for oxygen because you have the Flu and can't breathe.

Jimbo -
    Good post.

Comment

I got vaccinated, but I'm not going to criticize others who chose not to. Its not half as stupid a choice to make, and does not affect me as much as the fools who voted for Biden. Those are the real USA destroying turdnilks!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
        I got vaccinated, but I'm not going to criticize others who chose not to. Its not half as stupid a choice to make, and does not affect me as much as the fools who voted for Biden. Those are the real USA destroying turdnilks!
        jimbo is taking a shot at me over my "I would rather...." thread!

Comment

The thing is those who do not vaccinate I think will hamper the effort to COMP:ETELY irradicate this virus - which should be our goal before the next one comes along. Yes there will be more.

Remember in the old days you had to get a syphilis blood test to get married - that was to irradicate syphilis. Same thing with Corvid-19.
          Last edited by jhjimbo; 04-14-2021, 09:29 AM.

Comment

The researchers are now predicting a possible problem from all the 3rd World Countries behind the U.S. who have the virus mutating and will probably hit us next fall and we might not be prepared. Covid-19 some say will be with us for 5+ years, add in the variants and we could have concurrent virus 2 or 3 at a time.

The guys who think they are so tough will be the first ones whining when they can't breathe.
            Last edited by jhjimbo; 04-14-2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...covid-vaccine/

Here is an actual doctor warning about taking a rushed unproven vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Not only that danbo, but everybody seems to be dismissing the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people who got COVID-19, were asymptomatic, recovered and now are immune to and don't need the vaccine against COVID-19.
                Last edited by FirstBubba; 04-14-2021, 12:55 PM.

Comment

So Jumbo, when did we eradicate syphilis?

Comment

So Jumbo, when did we eradicate syphilis?
                    We stopped requiring testing. A lot of disease is making a comeback and it will get worse as illegals flood in from all over the World.
                    With poor U.S. vaccinations rate and virus mutating in 3rd world Countries some say they will be with us for 5+years. And, possibly be joined by new viruses.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

I just listened to another Dr. who had words of caution with Covid vaccines. He recommended
                      Invermectin and HCQ as alternatives. He did confuse MCD prion with a virus spike Protein - they are not the same.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=wPbxOeYAC7s

Comment

I agree Jim but it's impossible to convince someone out of something they believe in. Covid became an issue of belief and tribalism. Just how it goes. "here's an actual doctor" on Citizen Free Press, there's just no arguing with that, you just hope people don't' catch it and don't pass it on.

I think we need a much better way for the medical profession to communicate. How many will die due to not getting vaccinated because J+J had 1 per million blood clots?

Comment

Tucker Carlson on Fox News has been pushing to promote the ineffectiveness of the Covid vaccines because he was once informed that the vaccination would dispense with the need for masks and social distancing.
                          He maintains that the need to continue wearing masks and keeping social distances is an admission that the vaccination program has been a failure.
                          I think maintaining that angry look on his face through the entire program is a charade and must be giving him headaches,

Comment

I see the silly, slimy bandicoot is commenting on this. Since I won't be bothered by his inane, off the wall insanities, this ones for you, slimy nine!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Wearin mask in car.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	770668

Comment

CRM -
                              Assume away.
                              Just what is your stake in discouraging mask-wearing?
                              Are you in the funeral business?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
                                by rock rat
                                Money in politics is a Republican issue, remember Citizens United? Free speech man!. So make campaign contributions illegal. Most contributors of even...
                                Today, 09:43 AM
                              • Trump
                                by Danbo
                                https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
                                04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
                              • Reply to Trump
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                Politics has become a total money issue. The ‘dark money’ that was spent on the biden election was in the hundreds of millions of dollars ! The dimwits...
                                Today, 08:45 AM
                              • Reply to Keepsakes
                                by PigHunter
                                I have old stuff not considered keepsakes. So I won't list them.

Keepsakes related to the Outdoors:
                                > Dad's squirrel rifle, a Winchester...
                                Today, 08:18 AM
                              • Keepsakes
                                by MattM37
                                Other than the obvious mounts and such, what have you kept for keepsakes over the years?

I have my dad's old pocketknife, the blade honed...
                                Yesterday, 07:56 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X