Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is how many troops Russia has on the border with Ukraine. Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard (x Congresswoman and X Air Force Fighter Pilot) were talking about IF we would fight along with Ukraine against Russia. Tulsi thought it would go nuclear if we did. Watch out for Susan Rice - she never say a war she did not like. She and Hillary destroied the Middle East.

Well if war breaks out masks are the least of our problems

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      She and Hillary destroied the Middle East.
      I seem to remember hearing about these places called Afganistan, and Iraq, that have cost us over a trillion so far, and half a million dead people. I'd say Bush #2 and his neocons have bested Hillary's CIA base in Libya that was over run due to nothing she did.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
        I seem to remember hearing about these places called Afganistan, and Iraq, that have cost us over a trillion so far, and half a million dead people. I'd say Bush #2 and his neocons have bested Hillary's CIA base in Libya that was over run due to nothing she did.

All you mention above are a result of phony intelligence information - Bush and Cheney were set up by the crooked CIA.
        Egypt,Syria,Bengazi,Libya..... Haf As Alasid of Syria used to be allied of ours
        Last edited by jhjimbo; 04-13-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
          Nothing she DID NOT DO.

Comment

Good grief! And we'd gone such a long, sweet time without Hillary Clinton being mentioned on here at all. What's next, Dallas McWhorter ranting about abortion?!

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
              Good grief! And we'd gone such a long, sweet time without Hillary Clinton being mentioned on here at all. What's next, Dallas McWhorter ranting about abortion?!
              there is a name from the past

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

there is a name from the past
                Dallas, Redhawk, M.A.T. --- Gary Devine's theory was that they were all the same guy. Good old Gary went on quite a rant about it, as I remember. Good times, I always had a chuckle when I logged in. I remember just for a joke I posted to Gary something like, "Hey, man, my name isn't actually Matt, but Matthew is my middle name. Figured I'd best come clean!"

Hey, Gary, if you're still out there, get back in here, why don't you? We could use some good bear stories.
                - Your friend, "Matt."

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post

Dallas, Redhawk, M.A.T. --- Gary Devine's theory was that they were all the same guy. Good old Gary went on quite a rant about it, as I remember. Good times, I always had a chuckle when I logged in. I remember just for a joke I posted to Gary something like, "Hey, man, my name isn't actually Matt, but Matthew is my middle name. Figured I'd best come clean!"

Hey, Gary, if you're still out there, get back in here, why don't you? We could use some good bear stories.
                  - Your friend, "Matt."
                  I liked the Gentleman Palumbo (he is West Coast but Palumbo is a Guide in NY I have gone hunting with) Not related. 007 was interesting, Scratch Golf, Bee Keeper, Ozark ghost, so many others.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad