Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rock rat
    replied
    Lost 50% since January. Bitcoin has far outperformed most indexes as far as losing. Buy 10,000, wait a bit, and it's worth 5.

Leave a comment:

• Bixxor
    replied
    I do. I also use this crypto wallet which allows me to do a lot of different operations, including transactions. You can check out the site if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Are bitcoin certificates hard to counterfeit?
    Is there a bitcoin Secret Service?

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Read your Bible jimbo.
    At the end of times, there will be one worldwide religion (Muslim), one worldwide government (EU?, NATO?, UN?), one worldwide leader (Obama?, Putin?, Soros?, Xi?) and one worldwide monetary unit (bitcoin?, yen?)

Buying "bitcoin" is like buying gold and silver certificates. The seller sends you a "certificate" that says you own "X" gold/silver, but you can never see or feel the metal*.

* - and you can't take your certificate and claim any metal.

Never spend money on an "intangible".

EDIT:
    jimbo, you can buy (mine?) all the bitcoin you wish. I want no truck with it.
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 04-12-2021, 01:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
    Wait until it gets bigger. Government will get there greedy hands on them.
    they are pushing $60,000 today. Auto purchases and real estate are starting to use them. I buy a little here and there but really have not gone in big. Elon Musk of Tesla bought $250,000 BC.

Leave a comment:

• Solitario Lupo
    replied
    Wait until it gets bigger. Government will get there greedy hands on them.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    No. Carbon footprint too big. I can't pick one up and bite it to make sure it's real.
    Purchases like cars and real estate are using B-C. Tesla E. Musk bought $250million. No paper trail. Every transaction over $10K greenbacks (worthless paper) is monitored by Govt.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    No. Carbon footprint too big. I can't pick one up and bite it to make sure it's real.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    started a topic Bit-Coins

Bit-Coins

Anybody buy them ?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad