Dimwits solidifying their base,,,,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimwits solidifying their base,,,,,,,

It is plain to see the hate of the American citizen by the ludicrous actions of the pitiful dimwits ! With many people suffering the economic problems due to covid, the dimwits show their real colors. With the stimulus checks giving citizens only $1400, illegal aliens in NY are being given $15,000 as their share !! The true stupidity and hate of this party can not be made up. They are buying votes for their future at the expense of Americans. There will never be another conservative government in this country !

Sneak into Mexico and come back as a illegal, may improve your life.

Busses of illegals are on the way to Michigan. Get ready.

Comment

Moving them to conservative areas to water down conservatives voting power,

You gotta hand it to the dimwits they play
      to win.

Comment

New York, as a state, is going to run out of U-Haul trucks when the tax increases hit home and people vote with their feet - on the accelerator to another state.

Comment

The state and local government portion of the stimulus can be used as any states see fit.

​​​​​​"Undocumented workers (illegal immigrants) could receive up to $15,600, the equivalent of $300 per week for the last year, if they can verify that they were state residents, ineligible for federal unemployment benefits and lost income as a result of the pandemic.

Others who can prove at least their residency and identity, and provide some work documentation, could be eligible for a lower sum up to $3,200."

In my state some of the money is being used to pay off the back rent of people who are behind, the average payment is $5,500. The check goes directly to the landlord. If I owned 1,000 apartments I'd have a lawyer working with a CPA and a couple of assistants cranking out the documentation.

I'm sure in NYC there are people working to make sure all the docs are filled out correctly, lot of money floating around.

Check your own state. I never did look closely at the latest stimulus bill but there was a lot more money than could be accounted for with the $1,400 payments. If congress were working they could pass legislation one piece at a time, as it is they put everything into one big bill so the individual parts are too much of a pain to look at closely, and a lot of BS gets passed as well as whatever makes the headlines.

Any legislation that gets passed has to include every single Democrat. That's a recipe for disaster. I'd be a lot happier if 10 Democrats voted against legislation and 15 Rs voted for it, that way the 10 dissenters as well as the 15 that had crossed the aisle would have had a chance to clean things up and get rid of fluff like these cash payments to illegal aliens.

The only good thing I have to say is it's a lot better than the Trump tax break which cost the same amount. The tax break was mostly to corporations who plowed it into stock buy backs to juice the share prices. At least with the stimulus, money gets paid to people who mostly will spend it.

Want better government? Phone bank, and canvas for your chosen candidate, or run for office.

Comment

Another riot in Portland Oregon last night, Federal building torched. No arrests made. What's that 200+ riots in Portland, attacking Federal property with no repercussions. Is this a insurrection? How long does this go on? Is there a duty of government to put an end to these endless riots? As Democrat fellow travelers can they be prosecuted or even arrested?

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
              The state and local government portion of the stimulus can be used as any states see fit.

​​​​​​"Undocumented workers (illegal immigrants) could receive up to $15,600, the equivalent of $300 per week for the last year, if they can verify that they were state residents, ineligible for federal unemployment benefits and lost income as a result of the pandemic.

Others who can prove at least their residency and identity, and provide some work documentation, could be eligible for a lower sum up to $3,200."

In my state some of the money is being used to pay off the back rent of people who are behind, the average payment is $5,500. The check goes directly to the landlord. If I owned 1,000 apartments I'd have a lawyer working with a CPA and a couple of assistants cranking out the documentation.

I'm sure in NYC there are people working to make sure all the docs are filled out correctly, lot of money floating around.

Check your own state. I never did look closely at the latest stimulus bill but there was a lot more money than could be accounted for with the $1,400 payments. If congress were working they could pass legislation one piece at a time, as it is they put everything into one big bill so the individual parts are too much of a pain to look at closely, and a lot of BS gets passed as well as whatever makes the headlines.

Any legislation that gets passed has to include every single Democrat. That's a recipe for disaster. I'd be a lot happier if 10 Democrats voted against legislation and 15 Rs voted for it, that way the 10 dissenters as well as the 15 that had crossed the aisle would have had a chance to clean things up and get rid of fluff like these cash payments to illegal aliens.

The only good thing I have to say is it's a lot better than the Trump tax break which cost the same amount. The tax break was mostly to corporations who plowed it into stock buy backs to juice the share prices. At least with the stimulus, money gets paid to people who mostly will spend it.

Want better government? Phone bank, and canvas for your chosen candidate, or run for office.
              New York isn't directly using stimulus money for the payments to illegals, although it bolsters the budget. The stimulus money can be used for anything EXCEPT tax cuts. The state is raising taxes to the highest in the nation to pay people who can't legally work and any taxes they allegedly paid are dubious.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

New York isn't directly using stimulus money for the payments to illegals, although it bolsters the budget. The stimulus money can be used for anything EXCEPT tax cuts. The state is raising taxes to the highest in the nation to pay people who can't legally work and any taxes they allegedly paid are dubious.
                The NY illegals work under the table plus get paid by the state. Win win. Illegal immigrants are the pampered pets of the Democrat Party, way better than citizens.

Comment

It's rare I hear of illegal immigrants working under the table. If so it is usually for businesses owned by other illegal immigrants or working directly for Americans such as house cleaning etc. Usually they work under fake SS#s, and claim 5 dependents so as not to pay income taxes. Most companies simply contract out to the companies using illegal labor, and if called on it they have the I-9s filled out correctly and they've paid taxes and comp making everything legal. No large company will take the chance of hiring illegal workers, but they will contract companies that are in the gray zone.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                    It's rare I hear of illegal immigrants working under the table. If so it is usually for businesses owned by other illegal immigrants or working directly for Americans such as house cleaning etc. Usually they work under fake SS#s, and claim 5 dependents so as not to pay income taxes. Most companies simply contract out to the companies using illegal labor, and if called on it they have the I-9s filled out correctly and they've paid taxes and comp making everything legal. No large company will take the chance of hiring illegal workers, but they will contract companies that are in the gray zone.
                    So the employer/subcontractor pays the company share and it's all good by IRS standards? The books are cooked so the company looks right? Any withholding from the worker? If the worker hasn't contributed to FICA or SS, why does he or she get $15,000?

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

What is going to happen when the money runs out ?
                      10 million rents and mortgages are behind
                      5 million are facing eviction
                      when the landlords fail how will the banks handle the losses. Real estate plummets

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

What is going to happen when the money runs out ?
                        10 million rents and mortgages are behind
                        5 million are facing eviction
                        when the landlords fail how will the banks handle the losses. Real estate plummets
                        We'll see the (D) economic platform crumble, New York goes bankrupt, and people with enough money run like rats from a sinking ship. Can you say California? Sure you can.

Comment

over 30% of NYC are on welfare. the Govt will not let NYC fail - those are their cuddled class.
                          Modern Monetary Theory is what will kill us when Countries realize there is no backing for our greenback

https://www.bing.com/search?q=modern...10c491fc414f80

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                            over 30% of NYC are on welfare. the Govt will not let NYC fail - those are their cuddled class.
                            Modern Monetary Theory is what will kill us when Countries realize there is no backing for our greenback

https://www.bing.com/search?q=modern...10c491fc414f80
                            The MMT appears to be what biden is looking to incorporate into his spending plan. That being having full employment thru government jobs. But it also appears that full employment is needed in order for MMT to work, and of course we all know very well, that there are many in this country who refuse to work. So with that being a problem, where is the welfare money for these dead bests coming from ? Full employment in America will never happen......good luck !!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

The MMT appears to be what biden is looking to incorporate into his spending plan. That being having full employment thru government jobs. But it also appears that full employment is needed in order for MMT to work, and of course we all know very well, that there are many in this country who refuse to work. So with that being a problem, where is the welfare money for these dead bests coming from ? Full employment in America will never happen......good luck !!
                              He will just keep printing money, paper is cheap. The Govt is trying to find a way to kill BitCoin but so far have not. Eventually, BC will replace all Govt money - cut them right out of the picture.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad