Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe calls guns a public health emergency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe calls guns a public health emergency!

I wonder if we are going to have to listen to Dr Fauci tell us that more than ten rounds in a mag kill you. Perhaps if you wear two masks you can load eleven rounds. Maybe if you are vaccinated BLM won't burn your business. In Chicago this year there have been 59 people shot while driving on the freeway. It will be interesting to see what lengths the Government will go to to fight the new health emergency.

Maybe. We will probably hear idiotic statements like that, and more. You have to keep in mind, creepy joe says what they tell him to say, and Dr. fraud, also. Neither one is consistent on anything other than stupidity.

Comment

CRM -
      I would prefer to argue this case on the merits, rather than just accusing the other side of stupidity.
      In resorting to childish name-calling, you diminish us.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
        I wonder if we are going to have to listen to Dr Fauci tell us that more than ten rounds in a mag kill you. Perhaps if you wear two masks you can load eleven rounds. Maybe if you are vaccinated BLM won't burn your business. In Chicago this year there have been 59 people shot while driving on the freeway. It will be interesting to see what lengths the Government will go to to fight the new health emergency.
        Where is the so-called conservative SCOTUS on the second amendment?

They have the perfect case in
        NYSRAPA v Collet at their conference last month. My guess is they turned it down and Thomas or Alito are writing a scathing dissent. I believe Trumps judges are going to be more like Souter than Thomas.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad