Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark skinned White Supremacists are involved with a lot of mass shootings lately!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark skinned White Supremacists are involved with a lot of mass shootings lately!

Our media have done a great job of inciting 2021 riots and murder. South Carolina Dr and wife, two grandchildren, and another person working at the Drs home murdered by black former NFL player. Systemic racism is deadly, does anybody have a vaccine or a mask to protect us?

"Adams had been treated by the doctor, who lived near the home of the former NFL player.

"In 2012 with the Raiders, Adams suffered two concussions in three games. His father told a local TV station that he blames the NFL for the issues his son suffered from. And his agent Scott Casterline said Adams struggled away from the game. A grim reminder of the lasting effects of CTE on NFL players."

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-raid...174044215.html
    Last edited by 99explorer; 04-08-2021, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Weird how the football players in the old days wore leather helmets and could buy firearms without background checks didn't commit mass murder? Were their heads harder? My dad was invited to the Chicago Bears tryouts back in the 1940s. He was around guns all his life and never committed mass murder. I think its the attitude, not the guns, or the game.

Comment

I think there were probably numerous "mass" murders and murderers.
        Between "unaired" media, a lack of mass transit and a lack of psychological training, everybody in town or locally "knew" who the eccentric ones in town were and who should be avoided.
        All you had to do was outrun them! LOL!
        It's not like an 1820's axe murderer could jump a jet from London to Paris to escape prosecution.
        Psychos could literally travel from town to town to avoid notice.

JMNSHO

Comment

Fb don't forget that during the 1920s a man could buy a BAR or a Tommy Gun at the local hardware store with no questions asked. At the same time the St Valentine's Day Massacre only had 7 victims. Its not the weapon, its the media coverage. Today only the dead that are killed by the media's villain of the day are worthy of coverage. 50 dead black people, including several children, isn't news to the NY Times, or ABC news. Trump was more right than I realized. The contempt that I have for the propaganda spewing elitist media has no bounds.

Comment

And with the MSM only reporting issues that they determine to be detrimental to conservatives, and being mute on any factor that involves biden and his idiocy, that being gun control, his lack of any plan on the border issue, his almost 4 trillion $ virus and infrastructure bail out, not to even mention his authorial EO’s, tax increases, still quiet on the hunter corruption,,,,,,,,just what is the chance of a honest election in the future ?

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
              Fb don't forget that during the 1920s a man could buy a BAR or a Tommy Gun at the local hardware store with no questions asked. At the same time the St Valentine's Day Massacre only had 7 victims. Its not the weapon, its the media coverage. Today only the dead that are killed by the media's villain of the day are worthy of coverage. 50 dead black people, including several children, isn't news to the NY Times, or ABC news. Trump was more right than I realized. The contempt that I have for the propaganda spewing elitist media has no bounds.
              Yes sir, I agree.
              ...and we (the US) didn't have that problem BEFORE the St Valentine's Day Massacre...so explain to me how requiring a "Tax Stamp" and a "Class III FFL" stopped any further mass murders with full auto firearms?
              All kinds of folks have full auto weapons.

Comment

The closest thing to mass murder with full auto firearms occurred in the Las Vegas hotel massacre of 2017 in which 58 people were killed with an AR-15 and a bump stock.
                Last edited by 99explorer; 04-10-2021, 10:42 PM.

Comment

I believe the only murder committed with a fully automatic firearm since the St. Valentine's Day massacre was committed by a police officer's wife, using his own issue weapon to murder him.
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 04-10-2021, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Yahoo news isn't interested in informing citizens of the science involved in mass shootings. Its all about the emotion. While more deaths are caused by falling in this country than by rifles, Yahoo News and the network drive bys will continue to disparage AR-15s. Kind of like Orange Man Bad, all stories are written one way and one way only.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
                      by rock rat
                      Money in politics is a Republican issue, remember Citizens United? Free speech man!. So make campaign contributions illegal. Most contributors of even...
                      Today, 09:43 AM
                    • Trump
                      by Danbo
                      https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
                      04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
                    • Reply to Trump
                      by bowhunter75richard
                      Politics has become a total money issue. The ‘dark money’ that was spent on the biden election was in the hundreds of millions of dollars ! The dimwits...
                      Today, 08:45 AM
                    • Reply to Keepsakes
                      by PigHunter
                      I have old stuff not considered keepsakes. So I won't list them.

Keepsakes related to the Outdoors:
                      > Dad's squirrel rifle, a Winchester...
                      Today, 08:18 AM
                    • Keepsakes
                      by MattM37
                      Other than the obvious mounts and such, what have you kept for keepsakes over the years?

I have my dad's old pocketknife, the blade honed...
                      Yesterday, 07:56 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X