X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wear a mask?

No reason!

https://townhall.com/columnists/denn...ience-n2587447

No good reason I can think of, certainly will not stop a 3 micron virus either coming or going.

Comment

I have a new mask. I've been wearing the same lose mask since last March. I've worn it all over the country like a veil. Loose on top over the ears and even looser below. Nobody between the coasts, between Pa and Texas, and around Pa gave me any crap about my loosely goosey mask. I broke down and bought a new mask just for the new Biden even better mask mandate. I now have a f#ck Biden mask. I bought one for my wife too. So if someone wants me to mask up, no problem, Fu#k Biden comes out.

Comment

labrador12, I like that!

Comment

Google it. F#ck Biden masks are for sale all over the internet!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200730_135812.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	293.4 KB
ID:	770246
            Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
            labrador12, I like that!
            I like it too, but can we cool it down to maybe, "Screw Biden!"?

My mask says, "Fascists make me wear this!"

Comment

How about just don't wear a mask? If the fascists insist, tell them they just lost your business. Forever!

Comment

Here is a new take on Covid-19 for people who are unafraid of catching the disease.

"Experts alarmed by number of COVID survivors with brain disorders."

https://news.yahoo.com/experts-alarm...150811204.html

Comment

Comment

Here is a good description of the SARS and how it works and how antibodies destroy it.

Coronavirus: Here’s how small the enemy is and how it attacks – Orange County Register (ocregister.com)

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Here is a new take on Covid-19 for people who are unafraid of catching the disease.

"Experts alarmed by number of COVID survivors with brain disorders."

https://news.yahoo.com/experts-alarm...150811204.html
                      Chinese Covid Dividians have brain disorders. TDS is a brain disorder and the snowhole certainly has that. Anyone who voted for the Dems is suffering from a brain disorder caused by reading Yahoo News and believing the horse crap shoveled to them by the elitist scumsuckers of the drive bys. TDS peoples brains look like Hunter Bidens teeth.

Comment

Soon we'll reach a point where we will have more vaccines than people who want to get vaccinated, maybe by mid to late April. That point will more than likely be at a point below that which is needed to end covid infection.

I mean remember back a year ago when people on this forum were saying covid is nothing to be concerned with?

Masks, vaccines, vaccine passports, all signs of communism, or fascism, or whatever ridiculous terms one feels like attaching to being a responsible member of society.

If I'd the initiative I'd look at old posts for a greatest hits of denialism.

Comment

If you were not in a long term care facility, Chinese Covid Virus was not gigantic deal. The model called for multiple millions of dead. Did not happen. Too bad so many Democrat governors placed inflected people in long term care facilities, but murder is murder and Democrats can't be charged so that's the end of that.

Comment

labrador who exactly do you think you are fooling? Surely not yourself, right? You take the worst case possibility, made by one study or whatever, that was projecting out based on the increase in cases and percent fatalities at that time, a projection that didn't account for masks, restaurant and bar closings, school closings, business closings, vaccines, etc, and say "see didn't happen".

Trump said zero, going away by Easter. So which is it?

What Democratic governors? Plural. You mean one.

Venango has had 90 fatalities. More than 3500 cases and a 3.5% fatality rate. Somehow I doubt everyone was from a long term care facility.

Comment

Only about 50%.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad