Vaccine Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccine Status

Where Do COVID Vaccines Stand Against the Variants? (webmd.com)

I just read that the Pfizer vaccine is 100% effective for 12 to 15 year olds.

Comment

The article lost me when Dr. fraud was quoted. He has not been right on anything about the chinese communist virus yet. I won't be vaccinated, so, there may be a variant out there that might re-infect me, but I still think the chances of re-infection are better than the chances of a bodily reaction to the vaccine. I don't trust the vaccination, no matter who made it.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Transmission.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	770007

Comment

your choice

Comment

Dr. (and I use that term loosely) Fauci is a liar and is treasonous.
          What else do you call someone in a position of the power who purposely lies to the American public?

I wouldn't trust Fauci or any other member of the B-H admin any further than I could toss a bull elephant....alive or dead!

Comment

From jhjimbo: "your choice"

Yep. Should be everyone's, nation wide. Masks, social distancing, and vaccinations seem fairly pointless when all the protocols still need to be in place, according to our learned Dr. fraud, for a virus that is 99.?% survivable. What is the point of all the bullcrap, other than control of the people?

Comment

There is a condition known as long hauler's syndrome that we have previously discussed on these pages.

https://www.google.com/search?client...ulers+syndrome

Symptoms often include permanent lung damage.
              Last edited by 99explorer; 04-01-2021, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Ignorance combined with arrogance accounts in large measure for the persistence of this disease.

Comment

You are not keeping up.
                  The infections by the variants are now affecting spikes as young as 20yo's and are proving to be more deadly, just as it was for the 65yo's a year ago.
                  crm, the woman who runs the Wuhan Lab is known World wide as Dr. Bat Lady and has been under surveillance of the CIA.. She could not have made a better military virus warfare biological. Now, what do you think 'gain of function' means in a virology lab ? Fauci and another were researching GOF in the U.S. and were told it was too dangerous. Where do you think they moved their research to with the financial support of Bill Gates. That's right, the Wuhan Lab.
                  All I know is Bill Gates wants to see one half of the World population removed to ease the effect on Climate Change.
                  Now you connect your own dots, I don't care. what you choose, either way, I don't care. NRN - No reply necessary.

Comment

Bill Gates want to reduce the population GROWTH.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bi...-depopulation/

Comment

Dr. Li-Meng Yan is currently living in exile in the U.S. because of her statements on the Wuhan Flu and it's origins.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/10/23/late...72_180848.html

Comment

Makes ME want to get the vaccine!

https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfi...I2ceZMc11cDuE0

NOT!

Comment

Yep. Too many adverse reactions jumping up for anybody to have much confidence in any variant of the vaccine. Too new, not enough testing, and too much media hype telling everybody how great vaccines are. You have to go to alternative media to find anything telling about anaphylactic reactions, or people dying from vaccinations.
                          Add to that, Dr. fraud, and the others of his ilk, have been here, there and yonder with their predictions, mask wearing guidelines, flatten the curve theory, and damn near every thing that has been said about the chi com virus.
                          I don't trust Dr. Fraud, and I don't trust the vaccine. If you do, that is your choice.

Name:	Covid relief files.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	268.0 KB
ID:	770078

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                            Yep. Too many adverse reactions jumping up for anybody to have much confidence in any variant of the vaccine. Too new, not enough testing, and too much media hype telling everybody how great vaccines are. You have to go to alternative media to find anything telling about anaphylactic reactions, or people dying from vaccinations.
                            Add to that, Dr. fraud, and the others of his ilk, have been here, there and yonder with their predictions, mask wearing guidelines, flatten the curve theory, and damn near every thing that has been said about the chi com virus.
                            I don't trust Dr. Fraud, and I don't trust the vaccine. If you do, that is your choice.

Name:	Covid relief files.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	268.0 KB
ID:	770078
                            Boy! If that isn't a direct hit "mid-ship", I've never seen one!
                            Good shot. '06!

Comment

Worse research is going on than Covid-19.
                              Fauci and another were doing 'gain of function' research funded by Bill Gates and the U.S. closed them down. They then moved the research to Wuhan where they continue the research still funded by Bill Gates, who wants to see the World population cut in half. Snoops, that is owned by George Soros, of course says this is false. Then why is the research of a deadly virus, that if released, could kill half the population ? And why is Bill Gates funding it ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad