Hate crime kickers at large.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    BHR - Are the Germans beating up on Asian women over there?
    Just Jews, and Gypsies, and homosexuals, and Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

Just Jews, and Gypsies, and homosexuals, and Muslims.
      If I had to make a choice of a country to live in other than America, it would not be here in Germany. I arrived here Feb. 2020 to visit family and had planned on staying only a couple of months until May, am still here due to the many complications to travel because of Covid. Germany has very strict laws concerning ‘hate’ issues which mostly arise due to muslim problems, however there are very few racial disturbances and people are pretty much acceptable of all races. But the muslim issue is about the same as our black issue in America ! The only issue being protested now is the restrictions due to the virus. We are on a very strict lockdown until end of April, part of the reason I am still here. Those in America who piss and moan about whatever, have no idea just how good they have things, or maybe I should say had things before the 2020 election !!!
      Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 04-03-2021, 06:44 PM.

Comment

23-year-old woman in Syracuse, NY, followed an elderly woman home and murdered her -- then lived in her apartment for three weeks before getting arrested. The killer had been arrested just days before the murder for a "strong-arm" robbery -- and then released. The killing wasn't called a hate crime -- it doesn't appear to involve race issues -- but is there any motive that would make it any more terrible?

Comment

Probably a Parmesan smoker.

Comment

I know a small Filipino lady who is in fear for her life when she goes out in public, and she quickly tells her would-be attackers that she is Puerto Rican to avoid being hit or kicked.

Comment

She should get a 44 magnum. Col Colt is always right.

Comment

At risk of sounding unhip, what is the meaning of all the parmesan jokes? Guess I haven't been watching enough late-night talk shows.

Comment

Hunter Biden is giving interviews about his new book. He claims that when he ran out of crack cocaine he would search for crumbs. He claims he was so out of it that he kept looking in car cushions, and couch cushions, and on the rug for more dope. If he found anything he would smoke it. He claims he's smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone anywhere. He's proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                    Hunter Biden is giving interviews about his new book. He claims that when he ran out of crack cocaine he would search for crumbs. He claims he was so out of it that he kept looking in car cushions, and couch cushions, and on the rug for more dope. If he found anything he would smoke it. He claims he's smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone anywhere. He's proud of it.

With his new book and all the gushing the MSM is doing about it, he will soon be the greatest thing since buttered popcorn ! All of his past will be swept under the pile of BS that is being laid out there for him by the woke idiots ! They will be brushing him up for 2024 to keep the biden name in the WH ! I have never seen a POS float so quickly to the top of heroism. His past is solidly in the past now, there will be no further investigations into any of his doings, and pappy will be happy as a pig in sh!t !!

Comment

I'm afraid that the Trump supporters have been so desperate to dig up dirt on Joe Biden that they have made his bad-boy son a celebrity.

Comment

I'm afraid that the Trump supporters have been so desperate to dig up dirt on Joe Biden that they have made his bad-boy son a celebrity.
                        Funny how Sen Bidens crime bill sent people to prison for 5 years for smoking crack. Powder cocaine possession was 100 times more lenient. Biden just wanted to bust more black people. No problems for Hunter though. He got caught over and over but no jail for baby Biden.

Comment

Google Hunter Bidens teeth. The picture will show you just how strung out old meth mouth Hunter is. Hard to believe Hunter skated as long as he did with no jail time. There are gun sellers who might be doubtful that a gun buyer whose teeth look like that isn't in the midst of a drug problem.

Comment

Lab -
                            If you have any evidence of a crime committed by Hunter Biden, I suggest you turn it over to the authorities.

Comment

Lab -
                              If you have any evidence of a crime committed by Hunter Biden, I suggest you turn it over to the authorities.
                              The FBI has Hunters laptop, they don't need me to show them Hunters domestic and international criminal acts. The Secret Service participated in several. Don't hold your breath that any Democrat is going to jail over it though!

Comment

Just tell them he's a Republican:-))

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad