Got Your Vaccine Passport Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Your Vaccine Passport Yet?

It has become highly likely that soon you will need to have an app confirming that you've had the vaccine to do many things. Obviously other countries will require it in lieu of spending 2 weeks in very strict quarantine, so it will be a requirement for foreign travel. I'd think they'd ditch the quarantine altogether and just require vaccination.

Everyone attending my kid's University is required by the opening of classes. I'd think regular public schools soon too. K-12 just like measles etc. You think old folks homes are going to let in people to work who aren't vaccinated? Bars, restaurants, movie theaters, shopping malls, grocery stores, everywhere.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3204FBB1-6D8F-4591-BE9D-4A89A7C9E5E8.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	769918

Comment

Why would you need additional paperwork beyond your vaccine record? I've got the original as well as a photo on my phone. Why would something else be required? You don't need ID to vote, why would you need extra special Chinese covid bat flu ID?

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
        Why would you need additional paperwork beyond your vaccine record? I've got the original as well as a photo on my phone. Why would something else be required? You don't need ID to vote, why would you need extra special Chinese covid bat flu ID?
        No paper work, just an app. the paperwork for the vax would be so easy to forge it's crazy. An app could check you through lines without you even picking up your phone. I get registered into my doctor's office when I walk through the door downstairs because of my phone. Not sure where all these states are that don't require an ID to vote. Here you need a birth certificate, and proof of residency to get a driver's license, and that's the only acceptable ID to register, from there they can simply pull up your signature and photo if they want to, but to vote all you have to do is sign the mail in packet. We have zero fraud.

Do you want people to vote? or not?

Comment

I have the card I got from the J&J shot in my wallet. I am thinking of having it laminated.

Comment

Voter ID is a no no according to the Democrats new super duper HR 1 voting rights bill. I find it easier to believe that not all voting age Americans have a smart phone than the fact that not all voting age Americans have a source of ID. Any document can be forged! Any app can and will be hacked. This is just another government mandate. Why don't we all get remotely programmable chips implanted in our brains by the government? I'm sure that's Biden and the Democrats next step. Rock Rat loves big Brother Biden. What could go wrong?

Comment

Just love it when the rump roach smears shit on his face (no voter ID) and then tries to clean it off with used toilet paper (vaccine visa)!
              What a effing dumbass!

Comment

.....”Do you want people to vote? Or not ?”

Just voting itself is not the question !! Most sensible people are concerned about the voting being honest, with only those who are eligible, meaning those who are citizens and registered. Voting should never be so easy that it is open to fraud. But the security of our country does not appear to be a concern to the dimwits who want no ID ! How can no ID be explained as a benefit to our voting system ??

Comment

I don't know why we paid off our mortgage, I seem to be living inside Bubba's head rent free.

Voter ID will be irrelevant more all the time anyway, the country is moving to mail in. People like it, it's EZ, you get to research ballot issues and talk to neighbors about candidates. What I don't understand is how people can be happy keeping others from voting. Why would anyone try to rob someone of their vote? That's not real fair.

Got your vaccine passport yet?

Comment

If you can vote once why not twice? Our new race based government rewards systems can assign different vote numbers to different entitled voters. One vote for white. Half a vote for straight white men from rural zip codes. Six votes for transgendered one legged, blind furries. What a grand game! Government Bureaucrats making six figure incomes deciding what each individual vote should count as. Rock Rat is a very trusting individual. I honestly think he thinks the crocodile will eat him last. Rock loves Big Brother.

Comment

If the app is required for anything other than optional, recreational things, I'd say that would be ethically wrong -- not in terms of vaccination, but in terms of requiring the technology to prove it. If I've been vaccinated, nobody has the right to say the only acceptable form of proof is a certain device or app for that device.
                      Last edited by MattM37; 03-31-2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                        .....”Do you want people to vote? Or not ?”

Just voting itself is not the question !! Most sensible people are concerned about the voting being honest, with only those who are eligible, meaning those who are citizens and registered. Voting should never be so easy that it is open to fraud. But the security of our country does not appear to be a concern to the dimwits who want no ID ! How can no ID be explained as a benefit to our voting system ??
                        No, bhr, they only want (R) votes.
                        When they get a general tally on the (R) votes, they know how many (d) votes to print up, pick up, mail in, harvest, redirect (i.e. 115% d, 85% R), etc, etc.... (re: generate)

If a vote is a "whole" number, how the hell do you get vote tallies with decimal points?
                        if it's one vote or every heartbeat in America, it will STILL be a "whole" number.

Comment

I'll bet all the illegals coming across the border will have vaccine passports. No English, no education, but vaccine passports no problemo!

Comment

There is no mystery here.
                            The Democrats want to make it easy for Latinos to vote because they tend to vote Democrat.
                            The Republicans want to make it harder for Latinos to vote because they tend to vote Democrat.
                            Both parties pretend they want what is best for our country, but they really just want what is best for their party.
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 03-31-2021, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad