Dr. Walenski, head of CDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    fitch270, whether you take the vaccine or not should be a personal choice, not some government mandate.
    Agreed FB. What’s more it’s no one’s business that I’ll have had mine.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Agreed FB. What’s more it’s no one’s business that I’ll have had mine.
      Yes sir!
      This is the stuff that annoys the crap out of me!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-of-the-beast/

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        The bottom line is that most Americans are too soft to tolerate any inconvenience for the common good. All under the pretense of independent thought. I'm calling BS on the lot of you.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2451DD82-AD1F-4FC4-A5B9-3F92B1A561FD.jpeg
Views:	91
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	769927

Comment

I see the slimy bandicoot has weighed in, with another less than worthless opinion. Probably garnered from yahoofakenews, or possibly, the communist news network. Cockwomble* is such an appropriate noun to describe both the bandicoot, and Dr. fraud. The damned Brits do, occasionally, get something right.
          *What is a Cockwomble? It is a British slang and derogatory term given to a foolish or obnoxious person.

Comment

30 Nasty BRITISH Nicknames For Donald Trump You Won’t Be Hearing On The BBC.

https://extranewsfeed.com/30-nasty-b...c-6a99e294856b

Check out number five on the list. Hah!

Comment

Guess you’re in good company then.

Comment

Thoughtful, considerate, intelligent people need not read this.

https://news.yahoo.com/mask-mandates...120103067.html

"As Mask Mandates Lift, Retail Workers Again Feel Vulnerable."

Comment

Fauci is guilty of treason but will never be charged.

Comment

Everyone will get the vaccine, it's the only inconvenience most people can put up with. We should be masking and social distancing until the thing is gone. With so much immunity due to vaccination it would be hard for the virus to take hold again, and it's looking like our most used vaccines, Pfizer and Moderna are just as effective against the variants.

A lot of countries have controlled this thing with various masking, distancing, testing, contact tracing, quarantining, schemes, the least we can do is take vaccine, it even helps those who have already been infected. Trump took it.

A thousand people a day are still dying, positivity rates are headed up, and ICUs are filling up, mortality is dropping in that of those who test positive I think we're below 1% mortality. People use this and that metric to show either we're all doomed or dropping all protections is the best way to go. I'm a wait and see while being cautious type myself.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                      From jhjimbo: "How do you know you had the Covid-19 virus ?"

Symptoms, course of the sickness, and now I have antibodies. No other explanation possible.
                      How do you know you have antibodies ?

Comment

Before you make a decision be fully informed on the efficacy of the vaccine. I read and listen to 3 or 4 different qualified entities before I see a consensus and then make my decision. I took the J&J a month ago. At my advanced age I had no choice.
                        I was closely involved in the '80's and '90's when gene splicing, typing and DNA replication was entering the medical diagnostic arena. Instrumentation was available to duplicate DNA which increased enough volume to be usable for research - the procedure is called PCR. This opened the door wide open for research in every aspect of disease.
                        I say this just to say that for me, I am satisfied the benefit of the adenovirus vaccine of J&J I took has more potential benefit than taking my chances with getting the Covid-19 or worse one of it's variants. BTW, I just learned J&J is thinking about a booster shot.
                        The J&J takes a small segment of the Covid DNA and couples it with an adenovirus that is then injected. Antibodies formed then attack any new virus that matches the segment of the one on the adenovirus. The segment CAN NOT cause the disease. The virus is not living, the only way it replicates is when it get inside a human cell.

Now, if you do your own research you will see that Central Europe is in a terrible state with Covid-19 and it's variants in huge spikes in a 4 or 5th wave. As is S. America with the more potent variants of B-117 variant. (CA now has 5 variants of Covid-19, each one more transmissible and more deadly) One notable variant is that it is now infecting young people much more than before. States are now offering vaccines down to age 16 now.

Sorry for so long, I just wanted to lay out how we got to where we are.

P.S. Stay informed on 'gain of function' as this is a weaponized Coronavirus the Wuhan Lab has been working on.

Comment

From jhjimbo: "How do you know you have antibodies ?"

Donated a pint of blood. They check for antibodies.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                            From jhjimbo: "How do you know you have antibodies ?"

Donated a pint of blood. They check for antibodies.
                            good deal ..

Comment

I have been hoarding the vaccination doses, but not taking any myself. I currently have them for sale on Gunbroker.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
                                I have been hoarding the vaccination doses, but not taking any myself. I currently have them for sale on Gunbroker.
                                Give me your top bid!
                                I'll beat it by a dollar! 😉

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Just Right
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Aileen Carol Wuornos was an American serial killer. In 1989–1990, while engaging in street prostitution along highways in Florida, she shot dead and robbed...
                                  Today, 09:44 AM
                                • Just Right
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Has anyone tried the new .31 cal, 30Super Carry. just what the name implies the quintessential between the .30 and the infamous 9mmLuger. Two years...
                                  06-28-2022, 04:59 PM
                                • Reply to Just Right
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  labrador12

"... I'd prefer a short barreled 12 ga for oomph! ..."

A handgun is to get you to your long gun! LOL!
                                  Today, 09:34 AM
                                • Reply to Just Right
                                  by dewman
                                  Wasn't offended my amigo, only confused. Lately my default setting 🤦🏻‍♂️👍🏻Not a fan as well. I carry a 357 when I'm packing....
                                  Today, 09:33 AM
                                • Reply to Just Right
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Lot's of folks carry the 9mm. In fact, several federal agencies have dropped the .40 S&W for the 9mm.
                                  I think and the agency I'm most familiar...
                                  Today, 09:31 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X