Dr. Walenski, head of CDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Walenski, head of CDC

Without a lot more vaccinations, we are at about 19% of people now, She sees an 'Impending Doom' coming.

I think we will see a lot more Americans buried with the Constitution in their hands.

Comment

I predict:
      Return to lockdown in hot spots
      Mandatory masks
      Proof of vaccine for various Government hand outs
      Covid passports for local and international travel
      Fines for non-compliance
      Strict quarantine rules

At the rate we are going this thing and it's variants will be with us for years. China will probably launch it's Covid II 'Gain of Function' killer virus before we reach herd immunity.

Comment

Here we go with mass hysteria again!
        CRIPES people! It's a virus!
        Viruses come and go!
        Are we going to allow China to takeover the world without a fight?

Comment

The election is OVER. Trump was cheated out of a legitimate victory, but, bite-me sits in the Oval Office, a sock puppet elected by fraud and voting machine manipulation. There is no more need for panic and hysteria about a 97.?% survivable chi-com created virus. Get over it, demoncrats, and let the United States get back to as near normal as is possible, with a strangled economy, and an invasion force on our southern border, invited by the fraudulently elected regime now in power.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Transmission.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	769893

Comment

MyPillow guy tells Steve Bannon that Trump 'will be back in office in August'

https://news.yahoo.com/mypillow-guy-...213700145.html

Comment

You do not want to get this virus or one of it's many variants. People who have had it have continuing heart and lung conditions. They call them 'long haul' symptoms. Possibly permanent.

Anyone who does not get the vaccine is part of the problem.

Comment

Jimbo -
                Good post.
                I know a lady who has not yet recovered her sense of smell and taste several months after her infection.
                But that is a minor case compared with others who suffer permanent lung damage.

Comment

jimbo,

"... Anyone who does not get the vaccine is part of the problem. ..."

You can take your guilt trip and stuff it.
                  I'm taking no vaccine.
                  Not willingly.

Comment

jhjimbo, I have HAD the virus, and have no long term effects. Was no worse than a bad case of regular flue, and was over and done in five days. I know flue affects different people in different ways, but a healthy individual with no underlying health conditions should not be permanently affected. Listening to all the hype and exaggeration from the media and Dr. fraud will not help your state of mind.
                    Masks don't work on a virus. Social distancing probably did not and will not help control the spread of the virus, and the only thing inhibiting the spread for any reason did, was slow the process of getting to herd immunity.
                    If you want to take the chance on being vaccinated with an untried, untested, rushed through vaccine, go right ahead. I have read too many reports of adverse reactions, and too many reports of death associated with the vaccine. We already know that cases of the chi-com virus were over reported, that the CDC, the WHO and Dr. fraud cannot be trusted, so don't try to scare or shame anyone into accepting your personal choice. I believe that wearing a mask, or getting a vaccination, should be a personal choice, and I really cannot and will not fault anyone for the choice they make. There are a lot of lies being spread about the chi-com virus, and very few facts, and less truth.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                      jhjimbo, I have HAD the virus, and have no long term effects. Was no worse than a bad case of regular flue, and was over and done in five days. I know flue affects different people in different ways, but a healthy individual with no underlying health conditions should not be permanently affected. Listening to all the hype and exaggeration from the media and Dr. fraud will not help your state of mind.
                      Masks don't work on a virus. Social distancing probably did not and will not help control the spread of the virus, and the only thing inhibiting the spread for any reason did, was slow the process of getting to herd immunity.
                      If you want to take the chance on being vaccinated with an untried, untested, rushed through vaccine, go right ahead. I have read too many reports of adverse reactions, and too many reports of death associated with the vaccine. We already know that cases of the chi-com virus were over reported, that the CDC, the WHO and Dr. fraud cannot be trusted, so don't try to scare or shame anyone into accepting your personal choice. I believe that wearing a mask, or getting a vaccination, should be a personal choice, and I really cannot and will not fault anyone for the choice they make. There are a lot of lies being spread about the chi-com virus, and very few facts, and less truth.
                      How do you know you had the Covid-19 virus ?

Comment

Probably shouldn’t go down this road but what the hell.

I got my first Moderna shot last week, my wife gets her second next week. I’ll get the second towards the end of April.

We have two kids in High School, chances are they’re our biggest risk of exposure and we fully support them being as active as they want and can be in school activities. Looking at risk factors we weren’t concerned much with contracting the virus so much as spreading it to elderly family members. Along the same vein we’re even less concerned with possible side effects of the vaccine. All our family members at risk have had their second shot so that’s out of the equation if you want to assume the vaccine is going to be the end of it. I don’t.

The bottom line for us is we’ve pretty much had it with the way things have gone the past year. If the vaccine works then friggin’ great, if not then it’s time to move on regardless. The only thing in this whole mess we have control over is deciding to get the shot or not. I don’t give a rat’s ass what anyone else chooses so long as they don’t bitch about anyone else’s choices. We chose the shot out of selfishness not altruism. We want our old way of life back as close as possible and think this is the best way to accomplish that. YMMV.

In six months we find out the vaccine ain’t the answer then so be it. If the cure turns out worse than the disease than so be that as well. Weigh the risks, make your choice
                        and deal with it.

Comment

From jhjimbo: "How do you know you had the Covid-19 virus ?"

Symptoms, course of the sickness, and now I have antibodies. No other explanation possible.

Comment

fitch270, whether you take the vaccine or not should be a personal choice, not some government mandate.

Comment

The bottom line is that most Americans are too soft to tolerate any inconvenience for the common good. All under the pretense of independent thought. I'm calling BS on the lot of you.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Just Right
                                by 99explorer
                                Aileen Carol Wuornos was an American serial killer. In 1989–1990, while engaging in street prostitution along highways in Florida, she shot dead and robbed...
                                Today, 09:44 AM
                              • Just Right
                                by jhjimbo
                                Has anyone tried the new .31 cal, 30Super Carry. just what the name implies the quintessential between the .30 and the infamous 9mmLuger. Two years...
                                06-28-2022, 04:59 PM
                              • Reply to Just Right
                                by FirstBubba
                                labrador12

"... I'd prefer a short barreled 12 ga for oomph! ..."

A handgun is to get you to your long gun! LOL!
                                Today, 09:34 AM
                              • Reply to Just Right
                                by dewman
                                Wasn't offended my amigo, only confused. Lately my default setting 🤦🏻‍♂️👍🏻Not a fan as well. I carry a 357 when I'm packing....
                                Today, 09:33 AM
                              • Reply to Just Right
                                by FirstBubba
                                Lot's of folks carry the 9mm. In fact, several federal agencies have dropped the .40 S&W for the 9mm.
                                I think and the agency I'm most familiar...
                                Today, 09:31 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X