Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many million illegals can the US handle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many million illegals can the US handle?

It looks like we are going to get several million more illegal aliens this year. I never thought that this country would have to support the population of Canada in illegal aliens.

Hard to say how many, but I don't see either party doing much to stop them. E-verify is free and would change things overnight.

Comment

I feel really sorry for farmers and ranchers along the border. If I had a place down there I would be sure every member of my family was carrying everywhere everyday. Another reason for Democrats to support gun confiscation, all criminals have a friend in the Democrat Party. American citizens are on the low end of the totem pole.

Comment

I was thinking the militia should back up the border patrol and open fire with live fire when they see the illegals - shooting high. That should give them reason to turn back.
        If the Dems co-opt the illegals and make them their army they will be shooting at us.

Comment

From jhjimbo: " open fire with live fire when they see the illegals - shooting high. That should give them reason to turn back."

If push comes to shove, and I am forced to open fire on anyone, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will not be shooting high.

Comment

Oh, just listen to all this tough talk from the safety of a distant keyboard.

CRM, Are you up to speed with the Mozambique drill?
            Last edited by 99explorer; 03-07-2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
              From jhjimbo: " open fire with live fire when they see the illegals - shooting high. That should give them reason to turn back."

If push comes to shove, and I am forced to open fire on anyone, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will not be shooting high.
              Like the politicians say, send a message. Shoot high and the illegals go back and tell others , Americans crazy, they shoot us - don't go.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                I was thinking the militia should back up the border patrol and open fire with live fire when they see the illegals - shooting high. That should give them reason to turn back.
                If the Dems co-opt the illegals and make them their army they will be shooting at us.
                Ahhh....were it only that simple, jimbo!

The LAST thing the CBP needs is a bunch of trigger happy lunkheads shooting even in the general direction of living human beings!

Per international law, an asylum seeker must first seek asylum in the FIRST country they enter.
                CBP returns hundreds and hundreds of illegals BACK to Mexico on a daily basis.

Comment

TEXIT ! Now!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                    It looks like we are going to get several million more illegal aliens this year. I never thought that this country would have to support the population of Canada in illegal aliens.
                    Illegal aliens fit in well with an illegal government, they both have something in common !

Comment

With all the personnel and arms the BP has I don't see why they just don't form an armed line at the holes in the fence and don't let anybody in. All I see is them speeding up and down on the river with their heavy machine guns but they never fire a shot. I think they do that on a hot day to cool off.
                      If this continues I think the vigilantes will have to take over the control of the border.

I just saw on a news report on the Mexico side a political sign that says vote Biden.
                      Last edited by jhjimbo; 03-08-2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

The border is open. The Cartels are making money hand over fist. The question is, is the Democrat Party making money off this clusterfxck? Is Hunter getting his cut? Is the big guy getting his cut? Sure as hxll our media wouldn't tell about it if it were happening. There is no honest explanation for this abomination of a decision to flood the country with uneducated, disease ridden illegals. None whatsoever.

Comment

I think the explanation that it is allowed to happen is the biden t-shirts that are being worn by the immigrants. Who is supplying these ? This is nothing but a vote gaining scheme at the expense of the American people. I would think that even the dimwit voters would be outraged over this, after all they must have some thought process. These first 2 months have been a disaster, can the country survive this and a 1.9 trillion dollar giveaway too boot ? Is the grab for complete power worth a total collapse of a country ?

Comment

The Communist plan for takeovers is explicit. Biden (Obama) is following it to a tee. Overwhelm the system, garner votes, overspend, control education, control health system, etc. it is all there, they are not hiding anything. If we do not wake up we will be beyond turning back. After this $1.9 Trillion there is another $4.0 Trillion on the drawing board. Wake up America, we are being sold out.

Comment

Too many, and they all get FREE stuff.

Nurse Sounds Alarm, Busloads of COVID Illegals Pack Hospital 'wall to wall' | Populist Press 2021 ©

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad