• Tgif

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I just now saw this post. Guessing it was buried under all the political and virus topics.

Great music! Thanks!

I've been practicing "Flirting With Disaster" and will perform it this month at the bar. "Enter Sandman" is one of my favorites too, but a little much for the Sunday night crowd so it'll remain an at-home tune.

Last night I sang:
                  -----------------------
                  'Pride And Joy' by Stevie Ray Vaughn
                  'Sweet Emotion' by Aerosmith
                  'Midnight Confessions' by The Grass Roots
                  'Nightmoves' by Bob Seger

PigHuntress sang:
                  ------------------------
                  'Me And Bobby McGee' by Janice Joplin
                  'Pink Cadillac' by Natalie Cole
                  'Proud Mary' by Creedence Clearwater Revival
                  'Hand In Pocket' by Alanis Morisette

Please tell me again how to embed video. That's much better than a link!
                  Last edited by PigHunter; 03-08-2021, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Soon I'm going to sing "White Wedding" but "Mony Mony" deserves a look. Singing it Billy Idol style would be fun.

"Thunderstruck" is hard on my vocal cords. But I've been practicing "It's a Long Way to the Top".

"Temptation Eyes" is moving to the top of my stage list since "Midnight Confessions" went so well.

Comment

You guys are just too hardcore for this old man! LOL!
                      I want to hear "music", not some acid head banging on a guitar and screaming!

https://youtu.be/jk58CUE7-B0

If you're that cute, that blonde, can sing and yodel like that AND play a banjo, you can be my "sweetheart" any day! LOL!
                      Last edited by FirstBubba; 03-08-2021, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                        You guys are just too hardcore for this old man! LOL!
                        I want to hear "music", not some acid head banging on a guitar and screaming!

https://youtu.be/jk58CUE7-B0

If you're that cute, that blonde, can sing and yodel like that AND play a banjo, you can be my "sweetheart" any day! LOL!
                        Bubba, to each their own

My step-daughter sings Country but I won't abide yodeling in my home and see it as bad as Rap.

I've been wanting to sing "Dooley" by the Dillards but so far it's not ready for public consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Bubba, to each their own

My step-daughter sings Country but I won't abide yodeling in my home and see it as bad as Rap.

I've been wanting to sing "Dooley" by the Dillards but so far it's not ready for public consumption.
                          How about Monday, Monday

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

How about Monday, Monday
                            Not a bad song but PigHuntress hasn't show much interest in singing it.

The Mamas & the Papas are one of the groups we never sing. We practice at home and try many different artists to see how well we fit. There are some I absolutely stay away from because I'm awful singing them. Others because their songs are too slow or too long for the bar. Lately, I've been singing faster songs that people are more likely to dance to.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Not a bad song but PigHuntress hasn't show much interest in singing it.

The Mamas & the Papas are one of the groups we never sing. We practice at home and try many different artists to see how well we fit. There are some I absolutely stay away from because I'm awful singing them. Others because their songs are too slow or too long for the bar. Lately, I've been singing faster songs that people are more likely to dance to.
                              What do you do from Tom Jones?

Here is a cute song Sissel wrote for her baby when she was pregnant
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmwKMby51q4

Just listen to the first acapella of this. I have never heard anything like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DTLr4YtaTk

one of my favorite renditions with Russell, a top English singer.
                              Sissel & Russell Watson - Bridge Over Troubled Water - 2002 - YouTube
                              Last edited by jhjimbo; 03-08-2021, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad