No announcement yet.

March 4th came and went. Nobody died!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The March 4th non-event was a fizzle because Trump's star players either chickened out, or were otherwise indisposed, like this one in police custody:

Comment

So....Are the Oathkeepers mentioned in the redstate.com article the ones who had whiny nine hiding under his bed, and wearing both masks, inside the house? Or was it the four old delusional, or just curious people, who showed up outside the razor wire, to see if a mob of Qanons, led by Donald Trump, rushed the White House to abolish the fraudulently elected bit-me and let the revolution commence?
      Anybody know if the bandicoot has crawled out from under his bed, yet?

Comment

The US government is giving out medals to the National Guard troops who fought the battle of DC. What a clusterfxxx!! I keep thinking that Star Trek's Q isn't the greatest terrorist threat that the nation has ever faced, but noooo. 99 is right on top of it. His testicals suck up into his body cavity at the hint of the mighty horn headed Q. He and Nancy and the rest of the Democrats are quaking at the twin riders of death, Q and the Chinese Bat Booogy Flu. I thought 2020 was going to go down in history as the stupidest year, but no......

Comment

I'm surprised 99Explorer hasn't been going crazy over this post. Did he give up or get banned?

Comment

I have posted five comments on this thread.
            This is my sixth.

Comment

From Amflyer: "I'm surprised 99Explorer hasn't been going crazy over this post. Did he give up or get banned?"

Don't know if he got banned, but doubt we could be that lucky. Probably still hiding under his bed with two or three masks on, not sure that Donald Trump, or the chinese communist virus, or the horned shaman aren't sitting on his porch, waiting to "git him!" Or, maybe he just froze up, and ain't thawed out yet?
              I am coming after slimy bandicoots!

Comment

This is my seventh post on this thread.

Comment

Labrador, I think you gave way too much credit to our bandicoot being a man. You mentioned testicles.......those are something 99 has never had, and I am sure, has no idea of what you are even talking about !! What a puss !

Comment

The voice of the losers convey nothing but snotty remarks from the safety of distant keyboards.
                    Hah!

Comment

I wonder if the National Guard troops are going to pull a John Kerry with their horn head Q medals. It would be cool if the Guard Troops left a pile of discarded Q War medals on the Capital steps!

Comment

Doubt seriously if those were lurch's real medals he threw over the White House fence. After all, he can't say three words without saying "I served in Viet Nam."

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                          Labrador, I think you gave way too much credit to our bandicoot being a man. You mentioned testicles.......those are something 99 has never had, and I am sure, has no idea of what you are even talking about !! What a puss !
                          I understand your anger. It hurts to be a loser. I am not familiar with the feeling myself, but I understand it. It is said to be the first stage of grief.
                          After so many months of pre-election celebrating, you guys must be suffering the agony of defeat to the point of DENIAL, the second stage of grief.
                          Acceptance is still a long way off, to be followed by depression.
                          You guys certainly have my pity.

Comment

New today is more intelligence that there is another planned attack on the Capitol.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                              New today is more intelligence that there is another planned attack on the Capitol.
                              You can be damn sure, the dimwits will put out all kinds of their own attack threat theories just to keep the people in a tither about the dangers of conservatives. None of it needs to be true and they will purposely keep adding fuel to their narrative ! The four leaders of that gang have been lying all along !

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post

I understand your anger. It hurts to be a loser. I am not familiar with the feeling myself, but I understand it. It is said to be the first stage of grief.
                                After so many months of pre-election celebrating, you guys must be suffering the agony of defeat to the point of DENIAL, the second stage of grief.
                                Acceptance is still a long way off, to be followed by depression.
                                You guys certainly have my pity.
                                Imagine being scared of horn head Q. I can't begin to fear face painted self proclaimed shamanism. This world contains jihadi freaks who dream of cutting off American heads. It contains nuclear armed Marxist fanatics who lust for world domination. The capital of our nation, at a cost approaching a billion dollars, is surrounded by a razor wire fence and thousands of troops because our supposed leaders are scared of organic food eating, tatooed poofs. Who votes for such idiocy?
                                ​​​​

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad