Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    PH -
    Your post count dropped another 262 posts overnight.
    I had a think and it's not good.

These days people can and will look back at all your social media posts looking for every and anything that can be used to show you in any sort of bad light. PH is younger, has a good job, career, might be doing some preventative maintenance. Personally I think holding one's opinions against a person is low life, as is doxing. Just the times we live in.

Comment

Rock -
      I think you're on to something.

Comment

Great minds dwell on ideas.
        Average minds dwell on events.
        Small minds dwell on people.

Comment

Quoted from the red rodent: "I had a think and it's not good."

So the rodent woke up, thought about a joe bite-me presidency, saw the amount of damage bite-me has done to the country in six weeks, and had an epiphany? Such as "Why did I vote for this idjit?" Naw, sounds too good to be true, though I understand there is a lot of voter's remorse out there, as well as simmering anger at the blatant cheating and fraud that put this sock puppet in office.

Comment

"Joe Biden is enjoying an early presidential honeymoon, with 60% of Americans approving of his job performance thus far and even more backing his handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

"At a moment of deep political polarization in America, support for Biden’s pandemic response extends across party lines. Overall, 70% of Americans back the Democratic president’s handling of the virus response, including 44% of Republicans."

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/am...se-poll-shows/

Comment

Polls aren't worth a pisshole in the snow.

Comment

The polls called the 2020 presidential election right, except the one that called the election for Trump.
                Last edited by 99explorer; 03-07-2021, 07:13 PM.

Comment

The polls had Xio Biden winning in a huge landslide with the Rs losing at least 10 seats in the House. How's that an accurate forecast, snowhole?

Comment

Your right labrador, the polls were uniformly bad. While it's true Biden won, he barely did so, the electoral college was very close. The house was equally as bad, or worse, and the senate, and state legislatures. There are systemic problems with polling. They don't poll the right people or else people are not truthful in responses.

Comment

The down ballots for Biden were blank. Not foreseeable.

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...informed-voter
                      Last edited by 99explorer; 03-07-2021, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        The down ballots for Biden were blank. Not foreseeable.

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...informed-voter
                        Many voted in 16 who don't follow politics much, even more of the same voted in 20. All they knew is they wanted Trump out. Many have no idea who their congressperson is nor how they voted on issues. Covid was the issue.

Comment

Rock -
                          You got that exactly right.

Comment

......covid was the issue..... !

I stated that very same factor in posts prior to the election, that it would be a terrible thing if the election was decided on the covid situation. There were many other more important issues that were never considered and we are being forced to live with. Consequences are a bitch !

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                              Great minds dwell on ideas.
                              Average minds dwell on events.
                              Small minds dwell on people.
                              I've got lots of good ideas, it's just that the dingleberries in DC won't allow anybody to think about anything but day to day survival! 😖

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad