No announcement yet.

Texas ends mask mandate!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see from your quotes that the red rodent is still making up his facts as he goes along, and writing drivel about other countries and situations that don't even remotely have any connection to the situation in America today. Something about Buddhist monks snorting cocaine and drunken pilots in outmoded airplanes. What ever floats your boat, rat. Along with the slimy nine and the Canajan phony, you have proved yourself irrelevant to intelligent discourse.

Comment

News said about 29 cases of covid as a result of Super Bowl.

Comment

Rock -
        Good post.
        Our critics on this forum are oblivious to risk-reward ratios.
        Your analogy to Russian roulette is a good one.
        The basis for their hostility to us is that we don't share their admiration for Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          Rock -
          Good post.
          Our critics on this forum are oblivious to risk-reward ratios.
          Your analogy to Russian roulette is a good one.
          The basis for their hostility to us is that we don't share their admiration for Donald Trump.
          Apparently your valuation of individual freedom and personal responsibility is so insignificant that you fail to correctly assess risk reward ratios.

Comment

This guy's valuation of individual freedom is written all over his face

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              This guy's valuation of individual freedom is written all over his face
              That guy owns Nancy Pelosi and the entire fleet of Cowards in DC. The US Government is spending in the neighborhood of a billion dollars to protect themselves from that guy. I've done some strange crap in my life, but that dude is not high on the list of people and or situations that scare the crap out of me.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

You did win. The government deemed you essential! Non essentials got the anal swab! I prefer the market determining who's essential. People lost their life's savings, their homes, their futures and their dreams. Many took their own life, because the government deemed them not essential. You won. Congratulations!
                    Actually I wanted not to work. Every day I drove on empty roads, I could have been re siding my house or hunting. No reason to lose homes or savings, that's simply "the market determining who is essential" or we could have a govt like civilized countries where they pay people to stay home and not get infected. Half a million dead people is nothing to brag about.

My wife is volunteering tomorrow, she's injecting folks with Johnson and Johnson, working, like we've been doing without a break for over a year.

Get vaccinated, be a responsible adult for a couple more weeks or a month if that's what it takes to bring infections down.

​​​​​​The basis for their hostility to us is that we don't share their admiration for Donald Trump.

Not sure what's gotten into them of late. Lotta anger. Remember when this was all going to be over by Easter?

Comment

They didn't specify which Easter.

Comment

At the same time Trump was talking about Easter, Coumo was talking about the finest medical establishment in the world. No problem in NY. Nancy was walking around China Town in San Francisco and condemning Trump as a xenophobe. How they laughed when Trump gave his virus vaccine time line. Trump was more right than wrong, which is more than you can say for Xio Biden, or Nancy, or the elitist media.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mask-covid.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	768666

Texans and Mississippians ain't the only ones tired of the "face diapers"!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...r-idaho-today/

Comment

PH -
                            Why is your post count dropping so fast?
                            Are you going to delete everything?

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                              Apparently your valuation of individual freedom and personal responsibility is so insignificant that you fail to correctly assess risk reward ratios.
                              The biggest risk I take every day, and one that certainly has no rewards, is coming across a quoted post from the bandicoot !

Comment

PH -
                                Your post count dropped another 262 posts overnight.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad