Texas ends mask mandate!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas ends mask mandate!!

Well, Abbott finally did SOMETHING right!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-mask-mandate/

Originally posted by PigHunter
    Went to a local burger joint for carry out and didn't wear a mask. About half the people walking in were not. Give it another couple of months and only a small number of people will have them on.
    ...and you can lay pretty good odds anybody still wearing a face diaper after ending the mandate is hard core libtard!!!
    Trump 2024!

Comment

Heard about grabbit lifting the mask crap today on the radio. Didn't realize the order didn't go into effect until Wednesday, the 10th. Stopped off by Sam's on the way home, to pick up a couple of things, went strolling in with no mask. Some little bossy woman asked me if I had a mask, told her no, the mandate was over. She go real indignant, told me it wasn't over yet. Told her since she was neither the governor, nor my Mother, I would pass on the mask. Walked on in and went about my business, but noticed mask wearing was about 50/50, maybe just a little more on the wearing side than on the not wearing. Glad grabbit finally did something right, took him long enough to do it.

Comment

I think this face mask business has turned into a macho thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          I think this face mask business has turned into a macho thing.
          A long long time ago. Heck the CDC started out by saying it did nothing, because they were afraid not enough for health care workers. There weren't enough for health care workers anyway, and we've a half million dead.

almost 8K new cases and 230 dead in TX today. It will be interesting to see how cases vs vaccine play out.

Comment

Comment

I thought the projections were for 5 million dead?

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                I thought the projections were for 5 million dead?
                I don't understand what you get out of spouting ridiculous shit? I mean where did you get 5 million? Do you just make silly stuff up to be belligerent? Or do you read and believe some sort of whacko web sites for the ignorant people to get all wound up about?

There are however real estimates based on solid scientific probability, and there are ways of determining how accurate estimates are. There's a very slight chance covid could mutate into something much more deadly, but the chance of that is very slim. Statisticians and epidemiologists worry about things with 90% probability, not less than 1%.

I'm sure people have come up with numbers of deaths due to relaxing TX state mask mandate and allowing Pig to head on over and sing in people's faces. What that number is I don't know. If they're only killing 230 Texans a day now, I really can't see this relaxation of standards killing more than a couple thousand. Texas has a lot of people, they can stand to lose a couple thousand. More likely if death counts continue to fall they'll only kill a couple hundred. A couple hundred dead Texans just aren't very important.

Comment

Last year, before the first reaction to the Chinese bat boogy flu, the estimates were that 5 million Americans could die. That is the number that kicked this whole boogaloo off. Remember the statistician in Britain who set all this off? The one who was found breaking the lockdown to chase tail? I'm just remembering what was reported in the elitist main stream press. 5 million dead was the justification of this journey into ridiculousness.

Comment

Professor Neil Ferguson of Imperial College, is the hoser who came up with that initial forecast Rat. You've screwed the pooch once again.! Epidemiologist and biological mathematician at Imperial College.
                    Last edited by labrador12; 03-03-2021, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Californicate Guv Gad-a-bout Newsom sticks his nose where it don't belong.
                      Immediately gets it slapped!

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/03...-owned-n336009

Comment

Several dozen pregnant women miscarriage or still birth after getting vaccine.

Comment

Some things to ponder: if you had it, you can get it again. if you had it you can also get one of the variants. hopefully the symptoms would be less severe.
                          If you get it and partially recover you can have lingering symptoms/damage, they are called 'long haul' symptoms. Some lung damage and cardio appear to be permanent.

Comment

Jimbo -
                            Good post.

Comment

"How To Support A Loved One Who Has Long-Haul COVID-19."

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/suppo...104500535.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad