• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A coward dies a thousand deaths.
    A hero, only about five hundred.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter

I blocked you because of your politics.

You are so right about my conscience, it keeps me awake at night, full of regret and remorse. I'm a very sensitive guy.
      I blocked those two because of their hate and divisiveness and their fear mongering.

I just got tired of, "Boo hoo! COVID-19 is a killer!", "Orange Man Bad!" and "All y'all's stupid for not wearing face diapers!"

Comment

I blocked them because I reached the level of stupidity any one man has to tolerate in one lifetime, back around 1989 or '90, and those two exceeded my level and more, with every post. I don't really have a good explanation of what took me as long as it did to block them.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
          99 How many masks do you wear? Rat how many masks do you wear? Do you change masks every few minutes? Do you wear masks when you are alone outdoors? Do you wear masks indoors alone? Does your life have more meaning when the government tells you how to live? Where else besides the government do you go to get told how to live your life? This must be the happiest time of your life, no decisions just acceptance. 99 loves Big Brother. Emmanuel Goldstein, Donald Trump, must die!
          I have one in each truck, use it when I go in stores or meat with customers or contractors. I never wear masks for myself. I've had my second Pfizer 2 weeks ago. It would be very very unlikely that in the remote possibility that I got covid, that I'd even know I'd had it. And if I was that tiny percent who did get it after being vaxed it's also highly unlikely I'd spread it to anyone but I wear the mask to set them at ease. Mine fits well and is not a bother. Government here in the US I find not to be too intrusive.

Even though I don't need to, I wear a mask to set others at ease. I also drive the speed limit, follow hunting laws, do any number of things that we as a society have decided we all should do.

Comment

On the list of topics, this thread shows 36 responses.
            '06 post above mine is #21.
            That means my "ignore list" has posted 15 times. ...and I bet not one of those 15 posts has anything positive to say or congratulating a state on finally overcoming the "mask mandate".
            ...and I'll lay even greater odds the posts are derogatory and vengeful.

Comment

Rock -

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                Rock -
                Ya, Bubba recruited his buddy to come on and support him but they still can't stand to hear anyone's opinion other than their own. As if a different idea might give them cooties or something.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 6.24.32 AM.png
Views:	41
Size:	431.2 KB
ID:	768629
                Bubba after someone told him Trump told another lie.

Comment

Let's back up a bit.

What you probably DIDN'T hear on the Liberal Media was that one sector in Texas apprehended 125 aliens in one 8 hour shift.
                  These people are unvaccinated and most of them are either COVID-19 positive or showing symptoms...
                  BUT....
                  Biden etal want liberal voters so badly, they're willing to flood our southern border with a plague infested horde!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...order-n2585738

https://townhall.com/columnists/brad...press-n2585706

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...risis-n2585693

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/03...-cages-n338283

Comment

Seventeen people from the North Texas area accused of being involved in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol have been arrested, and more people are expected to be taken into custody in the coming days.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-more-arre...010743691.html

Local, state and federal authorities have received more than 200,000 tips as to the identity of the suspects in the Capitol.
                    Last edited by 99explorer; 03-06-2021, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

I have one in each truck, use it when I go in stores or meat with customers or contractors. I never wear masks for myself. I've had my second Pfizer 2 weeks ago. It would be very very unlikely that in the remote possibility that I got covid, that I'd even know I'd had it. And if I was that tiny percent who did get it after being vaxed it's also highly unlikely I'd spread it to anyone but I wear the mask to set them at ease. Mine fits well and is not a bother. Government here in the US I find not to be too intrusive.

Even though I don't need to, I wear a mask to set others at ease. I also drive the speed limit, follow hunting laws, do any number of things that we as a society have decided we all should do.
                      You've had your 2nd shot weeks ago!!! Government deemed essential privilege strikes again! I also do any number of things that we as a society have decided we all should do. I also want equal inforcement

of the laws. Rioters in DC should be treated like rioters in Portland or Pittsburgh, or Minneapolis! When Hillary Clinton misuse classified material she should be punished. When Democrats fund foreigners to fake material they should pay a penalty. The FBI should not be used by one administration to spy on the next without penalty. I'm easy to get along with but the government, as currently constituted, is driving us off a cliff! I'm also not a fan of bringing tens of millions of illegals into the country. Jan 6 protesters are being charged with interfering with the peaceful transfer of government power. How can that be done if no one was charged after the riots of 2017? Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

How can that be done if no one was charged after the riots of 2017? Not cool.
                        I can't believe our government let those rioters run loose for months. Either it shows how little actual blame can be attributed to the President, or Trump chose to let them run feral.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

I can't believe our government let those rioters run loose for months. Either it shows how little actual blame can be attributed to the President, or Trump chose to let them run feral.
                          This entire post has me confused. Just who “ let those rioters run loose for months” ? And who did Trump “choose to let them run feral” ???? Is someone here living on another planet ?

Comment

Rock Rat loves Big Brother.

Comment

PigHunter's post count is now down to 5420 as he keeps deleting comments.
                              Given his history of point-cheating over at Outdoor Life, he is surely up to something sneaky.
                              Last edited by 99explorer; 03-06-2021, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

This entire post has me confused. Just who “ let those rioters run loose for months” ? And who did Trump “choose to let them run feral” ???? Is someone here living on another planet ?
                                Best of my recollection lab12, Trump offered Nat'l Guard.
                                Wash and Ore governors said, "No way!"
                                Seattle, Portland mayors threw a fit! DID NOT want Nat'l Guard in their cities.
                                Trump DID send in Fed LEO's to protect Fed property. Hell, they didn't even want THEM!
                                As far as I know, Seattle and Portland STILL aren't fit to drive through!
                                "Peaceful Protests" my a$$!

The rump roach is partaking of the states legal marijuana laws.
                                He ain't "Rocky Mountain High"!
                                He's "Rocky Mountain Roasted"!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad