No announcement yet.

South Dakota leads the way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions of over 5 million dead are the reason for the lockdowns. This virus isn't deadly at all for the under sixty crowd and that fact has been plain as day for over nine months. This clusterxxxx has been a political exercise by the upper crust self anointed elites to rid the planet of the common man. The great reset is a tool to marginalise 90% of the US population into some vast welfare dependent mass with citizenship no more important than shoe size. Bars and restaurants are important but churches are even more so. Rat is an essential worker, by government fiat, oil and gas producers, with their pipeline building brothers are not. You guys are deluding yourselves if you believe this mess has been about saving anyone. This has been about destroying a class of self reliant people and replacing them with a cowering people.

Comment

lab -

Wow! You have some imagination!

That kind of thinking comes of too many generations eating squirrels.

Comment

Lab we never really had lockdowns, we closed some businesses temporarily. You could still travel, socialize, go to the store, keep medical appointments, bank, etc. Even recreate outside. Lockdowns are when you must stay in your house, like Wuhan. Being forced to cook your own food or takeaway a hardship?

Right now, there are 35 patients in the new hospital, 11 in the ICU, every patient in the ICU is in their 50s and 60s. No 70s or 80s. Of those 11 maybe 6 will make it. They won't even know when the plug is pulled because they keep them so drugged up they are in a medically induced coma. Their families can say goodbye (via the i-pad) but they won't hear them. The nurses know which ones won't make it, they've seen so many. At least they have 8 or 9 nurses per shift now, no more doubling or tripling up. When the number of nurses drop the fatalities increase.

They've no magic number of people they want to live. As many as possible. If businesses were that concerned they'd make safe working conditions. Hospitals do it, so can meat packing and everywhere else if they really want to.

Pipeline and energy workers are essential workers here. Don't know what's up with your state, that's your problem.

You go ahead and cower if you'd like, I'm getting hammer drills and lumber ready for tomorrow. I work, and keep the bching to a minimum.

Comment

All I'm for is the Constitution, America First, and American Citizens First. I have no respect for a system that floods the working class with illegals who are no better than slaves or indentured servants, that are competing with American citizens. I believe in freedom, I will listen to supposed experts when they explain pandemic protocols, but I'm not going to swallow their lies. I can, as a free American Citizen, make a decision about my behavior. Congratulations on your feelings for the folks in the local hospital, but I'll live my life as I decide. I've had a vaccine and am expecting another in a week or so, but stick your sanctimonious regard where the sun don't shine. The American Constitution isn't cancelled whenever the Democrat Party is pronouncing new protocols. I've lived for a year under the new bullxxxx rules without infecting anyone or becoming infected. Who made you such a fanboy of tyranny?
          You're saying those people working for the XL Pipeline still have their jobs? The oil will still move on Berkshire Hathaway trains with a increased chance of failure vs a pipeline. You embrace the green nude eel? You embrace gun registration and confiscation? South Dakota and Florida are doing the best they can with a biological shxtstorm. I'm saying governments can make it worse and many have. South Dakotas is doing a good job, particularly compared to the coerced mask and other stupidity on parade. You have been blessed as a essential worker. Millions had their professions cursed by government. I deny government that role.
          Last edited by labrador12; 02-28-2021, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Having a 3% unemployment rate seems like a dream from Pa. Church's being open with people able to go to stores other than Walmart and home depot, what a concept. The big state solution of maximum control over the entire population doesn't seem to be the most effective at limiting the death of residents, supplying vaccines to their citizens, or maintaining a sense of freedom rather than a sense of a police state. If the elitist national media wasn't so busy fluffing for the Democrat proponents of the new police state, people might notice that South Dakota and Florida are happy warriors in this national nightmare.

Comment

I'm curious labrador, how you know you haven't gotten covid or infected anyone? Cause many people have no symptoms, and most people don't spread it, but some people spread it to a lot of other people.

Don't know what you're all in a lather about, aren't you retired? Don't even have to work? That's probably the issue right there, too much time watching Fox.

The "big state solution" as you call it is PA. Back when this started Trump put it all on the states, so they could get blamed, states decide when to limit freedumbs when to require masks, who to vaccinate. Looks like covid came to your county after all.

Comment

I do believe the no-maskers see themselves a stallions running free, while the general cooperative public sees them as moronic donkeys.

Comment

Maybe you should wear a sign around your neck so people would see you as the free-running stallion as you see yourself.

Comment

I am assuming that you never tested positive for the virus, which is a flaw in your analysis.

Comment

I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly.
                      Dr. Fauci says we are still learning about this virus.
                      Perhaps he could benefit from a conference with you.
                      Six negative tests, done every time you've been exposed to someone who was positive.
                      You are a walking time bomb.
                      Good night.

Comment

I see that PigHunter has deleted three of his posts that I commented on last evening, in which he boasted of his natural immunity to the virus that allowed him to run free like a stallion, without a mask.
                        Strange guy.

Comment

He blocked me a few months ago for chastising him over endangering others. There's probably a conscience deep down there somewhere.

Comment

The virus didn't crush the American spirit, the government crushed the American spirit. Its legal to wear a mask, or even two, in South Dakota. People can choose to not attend church services or sporting events. Nobody is being forced into a crowded bar. People in South Dakota can listen to Dr Fauci, and Xio Biden on TV and the internet. In South Dakota, and Texas, and Florida people have choices not orders. Americans have personal decisions to make, not mandates to obey. Neanderthals are what Democrats call individuals thinking for themselves, DC Democrats want slaves obeying their orders.

Comment

PH -
                              Your post total just dropped another 108 posts overnight.
                              Are you leaving us when it gets to zero?
                              Last edited by 99explorer; 03-05-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

99 How many masks do you wear? Rat how many masks do you wear? Do you change masks every few minutes? Do you wear masks when you are alone outdoors? Do you wear masks indoors alone? Does your life have more meaning when the government tells you how to live? Where else besides the government do you go to get told how to live your life? This must be the happiest time of your life, no decisions just acceptance. 99 loves Big Brother. Emmanuel Goldstein, Donald Trump, must die!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad