Nuclear Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclear Codes

Is it true, Harris the call girl, is trying to get the nuclear codes away from Biden ?
    She probably wants to bomb Syria like Hillary wanted to do.
    The Father, Hafas al Asad was a ally of the U.S. , and then Hillary set fire to the Middle East and everything fell apart.

I read it was nasty pelosi that approached the Chairman of the JCS to put the codes in the hands of someone other than bite-me, and he told her he did not work for her. Having anything other than a wad of Play Dough in bite-me's hands is scary, but pelosi would be worse.

Comment

If "Sleepy, Creepy" Joe can't be trusted with the nuclear football, he needs to go.

'06, I'm not sure I'd even trust Bite-me with Play-Doh.
      He could screw up a perfectly good anvil with a rubber hammer! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
        If "Sleepy, Creepy" Joe can't be trusted with the nuclear football, he needs to go.

'06, I'm not sure I'd even trust Bite-me with Play-Doh.
        He could screw up a perfectly good anvil with a rubber hammer! LOL!
        And he can actually screw up a great country with his ignorance, and this of course being backed up with a D’s agenda ! How long before the stealers begin to realize they have made a grave mistake ? Will it be before or after Harris takes over ?

Comment

Creepy joe is nothing more or less than a sock puppet, doing as told, when told. I have seen articles stating that kammel-hoe has been taking calls from foreign leaders and even initiating the calls. THAT, boys and girls, is one very scary situation!
          The demoncrat agenda is to have everyone dependent on the guv'mint. What I cannot wrap my pea brain around, is, when everyone is dependent on the guv'mint, who is going to flip the burgers, write the traffic tickets, dig the ditches, deliver from amazingzon, and in general, make some money for the infernal revenue service to tax? Gotta have some revenue coming in to support all those illegal aliens, guaranteed payments from the guv'mint, and foreign aid. If we quit paying foreign aid, how will all those congress critters dish out foreign aid and get kickbacks and retire multi-millionaires?

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
            Creepy joe is nothing more or less than a sock puppet, doing as told, when told. I have seen articles stating that kammel-hoe has been taking calls from foreign leaders and even initiating the calls. THAT, boys and girls, is one very scary situation!
            The demoncrat agenda is to have everyone dependent on the guv'mint. What I cannot wrap my pea brain around, is, when everyone is dependent on the guv'mint, who is going to flip the burgers, write the traffic tickets, dig the ditches, deliver from amazingzon, and in general, make some money for the infernal revenue service to tax? Gotta have some revenue coming in to support all those illegal aliens, guaranteed payments from the guv'mint, and foreign aid. If we quit paying foreign aid, how will all those congress critters dish out foreign aid and get kickbacks and retire multi-millionaires?
            All good questions crm ! I guess we can now only wait and see in 4 years. That of course,,,,,,if we last under this present horse and pony show for 4 years. It makes me sick, the number of people who never looked beyond the pandemic when they voted, never took into account other issues. But that of course only depends on just how many did really vote for this POS agenda now ruling us !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

All good questions crm ! I guess we can now only wait and see in 4 years. That of course,,,,,,if we last under this present horse and pony show for 4 years. It makes me sick, the number of people who never looked beyond the pandemic when they voted, never took into account other issues. But that of course only depends on just how many did really vote for this POS agenda now ruling us !!!
              ...and those who drank the liberal Koolaide and shuffled untold thousands of illicit votes through rigged voting machines.

Comment

Danbo_ Not too sure that there was not massive fraud nationwide. I have kinfolks in Commiefornia, (damn, I hate to admit that!) that swear Trump won the state. With the voting machine algorithms set to shave votes from Trump and give bite-me a percentage of the actual Trump vote, who can say? Without an honest, actual non-political forensic audit of the voting machines, and a forensic audit of the mail in ballots, no one can ever know for sure.
                However, bite-me now sits in the White House. For how long? Until the controllers can do away with him without too much suspicion, from the two hundred people, nationwide, that really and actually voted for this sock puppet.
                Secondly, kammel-hoe is publicly starting to ease into more and more prominence and take over roles and duties not usually ascribed to a vice president.
                Next, nasty pelosi struts up to the chairman of the JCS and demands the nuclear codes? Something is rotten in Washington, D.C., and from all outward signs, (that We the People are allowed to see), what ever in hell is going on there, is not good!

Comment

Well sir '06, I figure by now, all the fake votes and Dominion machines have been trashed, reprogrammed, remarked, destroyed or otherwise neutralized beyond any forensic examination.
                  Remember "Bleach Bit" and hammers?

Comment

CRM -
                    Cheer up. I hate to see you guys wallowing in self pity.
                    If your kinfolks say that Trump carried California, that's good enough for me:-))
                    Look forward to the Qanon inauguration of Trump on March 4th.
                    Trump is sure to be in Washington on that date.
                    You know. Just in case.
                    He's tried everything else.

Comment

Radio news last night said a month long examination of Arizona ballots and machine show NO signs of vote fraud.

Comment

From #1 Bubba: "Well sir '06, I figure by now, all the fake votes and Dominion machines have been trashed, reprogrammed, remarked, destroyed or otherwise neutralized beyond any forensic examination. Remember "Bleach Bit" and hammers?"

I'm sure you are right, however, the law requires votes and machine records to be kept for a period of time, I think it varies from state to state. The absence of evidence would be a strong indicator, and the mere fact that the evidence had been erased or destroyed, a criminal act.
                        With this fraudulent bite-me administration in place, and even the Supreme Court of The United States unwilling to even give the evidence a hearing, I see little hope for ever knowing the truth. The ultimate tragedy for the American people and the world, is that there will never be another honest election in our lifetimes, maybe not for generations.

Comment

This crap cracks me up! Any and/or all traces of voter fraud were cleaned up shortly after the election. If they were smart enough to engineer election fraud, don’t you think they were thorough enough to plan how to cover it up? Well, maybe not in GA....
                          Cadaver Joe can’t be trusted with his debit card PIN much less “nuclear codes”! But that’s not how it works anyway, trust me...
                          Happy Trails, amigos

Comment

CRM, things have taken a turn for the better since Dominion sued Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell. When they go to Court, the Court will HAVE to consider their evidence as a defense. They will not settle the suit outside of Court. So this may be a game changer.

All the forensic was done early on when the counting machines were in original condition. Sidney, Mike and Peter Navillo all had forensic exams performed.

The latest as a result of Dominium suing Sidney and Mike Lindell they will have their day in Court. At that time they can go point by point through their fraud evidence 'with standing'. Check and Checkmate.

Comment

Some of this stuff just makes me want to run to the hills and live in a yurt.

Wait, we already covered that, didn't we?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad