Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fitch -
    Sorry about that.
    I thought you were just doing a head-count when you posted the comment, "Now up to ten accusers."
    Maybe you should have said, "in-house accusers."

Comment

The only argument our bandicoot has as a dimwit, and offset the Cuomo crap, is to try to outdo it with something someone else did ! I guess that is automatically supposed to negate the power grabbers from any criminal ventures ! But then, if the dimwits did not have hypocrisy, they would have nothing to stand for, so our bandicoot fits right in the issue nicely.

Comment

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...orst-nightmare

Still making the news. Good read.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
          It is a good read, but I have serious doubts that this will amount to any significant action that will serve any just penalty ! We have not seen the LSM venture into any real condemnation of a dimwit in the last several years. As labrador12 has often said, “ it is good to be a D’rat” !

Comment

Trump's contributions to Andy and Mario and the Chuckster were the biggest problem I've had with him. His support of the corrupt NY and national Democrats strengthened their grip on the country. By the time he ran for President the corruption was too powerful to overcome. Scary times are ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
              Trump's contributions to Andy and Mario and the Chuckster were the biggest problem I've had with him. His support of the corrupt NY and national Democrats strengthened their grip on the country. By the time he ran for President the corruption was too powerful to overcome. Scary times are ahead.
              ,,,,,Scary times are ahead ......!

If things are not turned around in the mid terms, and with turkey biden throwing money to everything and everybody, and the media glorifying him as a savior, it is going to be a damn uphill climb. Afgan may yet be a huge issue and our southern boarder being unprotected could also play big. But that will all depend on how the LSM covers those ‘little significant’ things Also, the indoctrination of very young kids in K-12 with CRT, is going to set this country into a huge race problem !

Comment

Rich and Lab12;

I’m not expecting much in the way of accountability. What struck me was the explanation as to why this was done and as I mentioned previously the damage done to his reputation. My feeling is that most of the country could care less about what goes on with NY but they won’t want any part of him at the national level.

The part about him being considered for US Attorney General is the stuff of nightmares.

Comment

The folks Biden is putting in place in the justice dept are as bad or worse than Coumo. There is no shortage of frightening Democrats being placed into the justice dept. Amazingly quite a few Republicans are voting for the people who are going to crucify them. Our elites are enough to gag a maggot.

Comment

Turkey biden has placed many people in high positions with only diversity in mind ! I have nothing against diversity if it is to completely qualified individuals, but just to appoint people as a equity factor, that is pure bullsh!t !! Either be qualified thru intelligence, or take a back seat. The importance of the country is the main factor, not to appease race or sex just for the sake of winning a vote or two !

Comment

Dr. King touted character over skin color. These days skin color is all that matters. Call the (D)'s on disrespecting MLK and make them defend today's attitude, you'll see the true issues they're pushing. Diversity is a cover for division - devide and conquer.

Antifa is taking that name so people won't see them for the true Fascists they are. Not hard to draw comparisons between them and 1939 Brown Shirts.

Comment

Amazing how modern day Major League baseball, what the game has become after the grand institution it used to be, reflects what's happening in the whole nation. Brooklyn Dodgers boss Branch Rickey wanted Jackie Robinson to be the first black player in MLB because he felt Robinson had the strength of character, and was simply a decent enough guy and good enough ballplayer, to handle racism without losing himself, and to handle it while having the respect and support (not always, but most came around) of his teammates. It was politics, of course, but honorable and well-thought politics, and with the right goal in mind. It's generally agreed among historians, including most black historians and former ballplayers, that without Jackie doing things the way he did, and Rickey doing what he did, integration of the game wouldn't have happened, and the whole thing would have been looked back upon as just a failed experiment.

I guess it was pretty simple. Uniting was the goal, not dividing. The powers that were actually behaved with that in mind. Even when they mainly saw a way to make money, they still behaved with that in mind. Wonder of wonders!

(I've been watching Ken Burns's documentary, "Baseball." Interesting point about the documentary itself, too: It was made in the early 1990s. It spends a lot of time on racism, and it's fairly PC -- but hardly at all with any guilt-trip, divisive message or tone. Good luck finding that now.)
                        Last edited by MattM37; 05-10-2021, 06:44 PM.

Comment

New York AG has lowered the boom. Looks like the Guv has his bells in a sling.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                            New York AG has lowered the boom. Looks like the Guv has his bells in a sling.
                            Best news I’ve heard in awhile frachi, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Best news I’ve heard in awhile frachi, thanks for the heads up.
                              I am not too sure we should get our hopes up. Things that sound too good to be true, usually are ! Am still waiting for the first shoe to fall regarding any dimwit to be convicted in a criminal sense. We should not forger the Hunter issue, or the Barr situation, and that is not even mentioning the audits being done with no apparent success !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

I am not too sure we should get our hopes up. Things that sound too good to be true, usually are ! Am still waiting for the first shoe to fall regarding any dimwit to be convicted in a criminal sense. We should not forger the Hunter issue, or the Barr situation, and that is not even mentioning the audits being done with no apparent success !
                                The State AG won’t be pressing charges but the Albany County DA wants the info from the report, he says he’s looking into criminal charges.

They found two more victims, including a female State Trooper assigned to his protective detail.

Cuomo is damaged goods, the longer this plays out the worse it will be for him.

Edit; Some of the AG report

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/file..._ii_of_iii.pdf
                                Last edited by fitch270; 08-03-2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad