No announcement yet.

Yea !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was right scotus turned down election cases.

Comment

I don't understand the grounds the Supreme Court did not take the case. An imbecile could look at the evidence and see the Election is fraudulent.
      Last edited by jhjimbo; 02-22-2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        I don't understand the grounds the Supreme Court did not take the case. An imbecile could look at the evidence and see the Election is fraudulent.
        Because the establishment on both sides hated Trump. So they fortified (stole) the election and installed Biden. Nothing is going to change.

like I said in another post we are Mexico if we're lucky or Zimbabwe if we aren't.

Comment

The Supreme Court let down over 75 million voters, I don't think they will be very happy.
          Last edited by jhjimbo; 02-22-2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Because the establishment on both sides hated Trump. So they fortified (stole) the election and installed Biden. Nothing is going to change.

like I said in another post we are Mexico if we're lucky or Zimbabwe if we aren't.
            Ol jimbo is just dense danbo.

It's really pretty simple.
            The Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches of Gov't are "co-equal".

If SCOTUS were to hear the case and they "rule" against Biden and prove fraud, Biden would be obligated to "step down" as POTUS.
            That means the Judicial branch would be "ruling against" a "co-equal" branch, i.e. the Executive.
            The Constitution won't allow it.

Edit:

Seems Justice C. Thomas thinks SCOTUS "should" take up this case. But it's just the PA case.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/02...awsuit-n331240
            Last edited by FirstBubba; 02-22-2021, 10:39 PM.

Comment

That is called "checks and balances."
              The Judicial branch rules against the Legislative branch all the time.

And the Senate provides advice and consent to the president on treaties and nominations to the Judicial branch..
              Last edited by 99explorer; 02-22-2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

https://www.theblaze.com/news/arizon...o-state-senate

What is the county afraid of? The election was perfect right?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad