Yea !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

There is no recourse. If it's proven the senate doesn't have votes to remove.
    Nancy Pelosi house won't vote to remove. There is no other legal way to remove a president.

The idea that Trump will be installed as president after fraud is pure fantasy.
    It is not up to the Senate, it would be the Supreme Court to overturn the Election.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

It is not up to the Senate, it would be the Supreme Court to overturn the Election.
      The Supreme Court has no power to remove a sitting President.

The March inauguration bullhonk is part of a conspiracy theory that hurts the cause of conservatives.

Sydney Powell case being on the docket doesn't confirm court will hear the case.
      Texas was on the docket and court didn't hear the case. I would prefer the court hear a 2A case like NY V NRA on the docket.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Yeppers! I read it. Very good article.

I fear because of the 50/50 status of the Senate and Pelosi controlling the House, the ONLY way to remove Biden/Harris will be the "will" of the American people.
        I mean literally go INTO the White House and physically drag them, kicking and screaming, from the building.
        It would never happen.

Comment

It would never happen.
          The case is not against Biden, the case is against the Election and the several States that enabled the fraud.
          Impeaching Biden would do nothing. So far I have not seen where he is tied to the fraud.
          I think several million Citizens descending on Washington can change the outcome of the Election. IMO.
          Last edited by jhjimbo; 02-19-2021, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Senator Warren and Klobuchar did a review of the Dominium counting machine and software and recommended it NOT be used because it was too easy to hack. Texas also came to the same conclusion.

Comment

Here is Jimbo's dream of the mob descending on Washington to change the outcome of the election. A little short on law and order, but what the hell...

Comment

this post is not for Danbo

Sidney's Kraken On SCOTUS Docket Today | Populist Press 2021 ©

Comment

Sidney Powell update on a day before the Supreme Court. More to come
                  next week.

Sidney Powell Issues A Statement As SCOTUS Reviews Kraken Case | Populist Press 2021 ©

Comment

Be careful danbo! If jhjimbo don't like you, he put you on his "ignore" list and tell evah body you a idiot and tell you stay off his posts-ts-ts!

Comment

So your telling me not to look at it because I disagreed with you?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Be careful danbo! If jhjimbo don't like you, he put you on his "ignore" list and tell evah body you a idiot and tell you stay off his posts-ts-ts!
                        Que Sera Sera

Comment

https://certpool.com/conferences/2021-02-19

This is a link of all the cases SCOTUS has for yesterday's conference. How many cases a year does court take 20 maybe.

What are the odds their going to take Powell's case?

Comment

So your telling me not to look at it because I disagreed with you?
                            Not with me, you said you did not believe the Court would act so no sense in reading the Court posts.

Comment

Not with me, you said you did not believe the Court would act so no sense in reading the Court posts.
                              That's about the most asinine thing I've ever heard in my life! LMBO!

Hell, I thought EVERYBODY knew that the Executive, Legislative and Judicial were "co-equal" branches of government and can't "govern" each other.
                              Apparently "jumbo" doesn't know!

Comment

https://certpool.com/conferences/2021-02-19

This is a link of all the cases SCOTUS has for yesterday's conference. How many cases a year does court take 20 maybe.

What are the odds their going to take Powell's case?
                                100 to 1 How do I know ? If you don't try you don't get anywhere.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad