X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
    https://claremontreviewofbooks.com/t...inuing-crisis/

This is an excellent read.

The link is about the election and what is coming.
    Trump WON Michigan FRAUD! Michigan Removed 177,000 Voters from, After Certifying Biden Won by 154,000 | Populist Press 2021 ©

Comment

Jim what did you think of the article I shared??

Comment

jimbo won't open others links. He's fearful of a "virus".

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

jimbo won't open others links. He's fearful of a "virus".
          I know he doesn't. I asked because he quoted my post and shared popular press. Never heard of them I'm not opening.

FB you should read it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Danbo;n767777]https://claremontreviewofbooks.com/t...inuing-crisis/

A great article Danbo, excellent read ! I am a little leery however, of anything becoming of it ! I am afraid that one point in the article will be the undoing of America. That being the issue of any form of dissent will now be declared to be terrorism by the dimwits,MSM, tech companies. America will now be fighting an uphill battle to defeat what the 2020 election has wrought !

Comment

Michigan Removed 177,000 Voters from Voter Rolls in January After Certifying Biden Won Michigan by 154,000 Votes in November

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-154000-votes
              And the evidence of a stolen election just keeps on rolling in. Once it is proved that joe bite-me won by cheating and fraud, what is the recourse?

Comment

[QUOTE=bowhunter75richard;n767786]
                https://claremontreviewofbooks.com/t...inuing-crisis/

A great article Danbo, excellent read ! I am a little leery however, of anything becoming of it ! I am afraid that one point in the article will be the undoing of America. That being the issue of any form of dissent will now be declared to be terrorism by the dimwits,MSM, tech companies. America will now be fighting an uphill battle to defeat what the 2020 election has wrought !
                Thanks bow hunter. I just wish everyone else would read it. I believe we are watching the fall of the republic. Best case scenario is we become Mexico. Worst case Zimbabwe.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                  Michigan Removed 177,000 Voters from Voter Rolls in January After Certifying Biden Won Michigan by 154,000 Votes in November

And the evidence of a stolen election just keeps on rolling in. Once it is proved that joe bite-me won by cheating and fraud, what is the recourse?
                  There is no recourse. If it's proven the senate doesn't have votes to remove.
                  Nancy Pelosi house won't vote to remove. There is no other legal way to remove a president.

The idea that Trump will be installed as president after fraud is pure fantasy.

Comment

There is no recourse. If it's proven the senate doesn't have votes to remove.
                    Nancy Pelosi house won't vote to remove. There is no other legal way to remove a president.

The idea that Trump will be installed as president after fraud is pure fantasy.
                    Yeppers! I read it. Very good article.

I fear because of the 50/50 status of the Senate and Pelosi controlling the House, the ONLY way to remove Biden/Harris will be the "will" of the American people.
                    I mean literally go INTO the White House and physically drag them, kicking and screaming, from the building.

Comment

Michigan secretary of state removed 177,000 inactive voters from the state's voter rolls after settling a legal challenge.

The state removed the names from the voter rolls in late January because the voters no longer live in the state or did not respond to the state's inquiries about their addresses.

https://www.allsides.com/news/2021-0...egal-challenge

CRM was inviting us to assume that those 177,000 people voted in the election.
                      Nice try, sly guy.
                      Last edited by 99explorer; 02-18-2021, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I tried to read it - kinda rambles on and I almost fell asleep. Nothing new said there that has not been said in a handful of other reports with far fewer words.
                        I would rather be on the Supreme Court Docket than NOT.
                        I am hoping the Court recognizes SO much empirical evidence that they will have to overturn the Election. The Country CAN NOT and WILL NOT go forward with an illegal Administration. 75+ million will not accept the fraud. JMHO
                        The cheats in the WH are now worried about March 4 when the President is inaugurated. Suppose to be why they have 10,000 troops in the compound.

Comment

QAnon Believers Are Pushing New Trump Conspiracy Theories on TikTok.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...iktok-1118668/

I wonder if Trump believes any of this crap.

Comment

There is one huge boulder in the path of that proof, that being the courts. Without even making attempts to hear the vote fraud evidence, they have totally shut down any recourse ! The power behind this steal, is far greater than anyone can imagine. When courts refuse, due to legal jibberish, there are not many doors left open for the American people to obtain justice. At this point I see no acceptance of any information, or legal proof, that will be heard. Any form of dissent in the future will be dismissed as hoax or terrorism !!

Comment

[QUOTE=Danbo;n767789]
                              Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Thanks bow hunter. I just wish everyone else would read it. I believe we are watching the fall of the republic. Best case scenario is we become Mexico. Worst case Zimbabwe.
                              There is an excellent possibility of that scenario being true. america has lost its nationalism, pioneering culture, loyalty and is now well on its way of losing its history and past founders and leaders. But what should we expect with the total goal of diversity ? Soon, if not already, the country will be completely without its background, and most of all its backbone ! With all the diversity, just who will fight for our nation when loyalty is so diluted ?

Comment

BHR, there are a couple of cases being review by some State Courts and Sidney Powell has her 279 page report full of iron clad evidence on review by the Supreme Court. I would say absence any Court hearing, several million angry citizens will show up on the steps of the Court to get their attention. It is the responsibility of the Supreme Court to settle differences between States.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Speech
                                  by 99explorer
                                  No. That was an applause line.
                                  Plus another chance to repeat that he had won two elections , and might go for a third.
                                  Today, 10:00 AM
                                • Trump Speech
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Did you catch where Trump said he may even run for 'three' terms ? Is that a coded message ?...
                                  Today, 07:51 AM
                                • Reply to 1971 movie The Pacific
                                  by Danbo
                                  What's that got do when it was made? It was made in 2010 not 1971...
                                  Today, 08:39 AM
                                • 1971 movie The Pacific
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Has anybody watched the entire movie ? I watched segment 8 through 10 the other day. John Basilone (sp) was really something. I did not care for all...
                                  Yesterday, 02:19 PM
                                • Reply to 1971 movie The Pacific
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  You did not read my post. I said I watched segment 8,9 and10. The only thing I know of that is available in segments is the mini series....
                                  Today, 08:32 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X