Yea !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea !!

YEA!! Supreme Court has AGREED to hear several forensic investigation reports of evidence regarding the illegal 2020 Election results. ABOUT TIME !!
    There are THREE extensive forensic reports by different people and THEY ALL agree on the fraud evidence. Another was just released which shows how Foreign countries were controlling the counting machines through the internet. They have the I.P. addresses and time date stamps of the transmissions that match up with votes cast and for who they were cast. Ironclad PROOF the counters were hacked and vote totals altered.

This should be more than enough to kick the corrupt Biden administration out of the White House, completely sanitize it, and install Donald Trump as the rightful President.

Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Publishes Preliminary Data On Foreign Vote Flipping In 2020 US General Election - CD Media (creativedestructionmedia.com)
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 02-15-2021, 12:23 AM.

Jimbo -
    Not h
    aving heard of your news source, CD Media, I checked out other articles in the publication.
    One opened up with:

China Means To Destroy Us…After Biden Weakens Our Defenses, Beijing Will Go Kinetic

Comment

Jim I think you fell for fake news. SCOTUS hasn't agreed to hear anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
        yes they have. not a case number yet but agreed to.
        There are other forensic examinations to also follow Sidney: Peter Navarro(Cabinet Member) , Mike Lindell, Sales Force CEO, and some States have conducted limited studies on their own Election. On the points they all studied, they all came to the same conclusion. FRAUD.

The Administration would not deploy 23,000 troops if they did not have a degree of guilt. They know the forensics are out there and it is only a matter of time before they are removed - peacefully.
        The forensics have the I.P. addresses of computers, date and time stamp of vote flipping and the result of the vote tally before and after the flip.

BTW, the Impeachment is only a smoke screen for other things Biden is doing and not being able to do like Covid vaccines he gets a C- .
        Last edited by jhjimbo; 02-15-2021, 11:20 AM.

Comment

KRAKEN TO THE SUPREME COURT | Populist Press 2021 ©

KRAKEN is Sidneys Bibilcal term for the release of what she has put together. When Trump is re-instated, I nominate Sidney for AG. She never gives up.

Comment

Just because something is on docket doesn't confirm they will hear the case.

Breitbart , Fox , citizens free press, red state are not reporting on this so I call it fake news. That site you shared is full of viruses.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

KRAKEN is Sidneys Bibilcal term for the release of what she has put together. When Trump is re-instated, I nominate Sidney for AG. She never gives up.
              The kraken (/ˈkrɑːkən/) is a legendary sea monster of gigantic size and cephalopod-like appearance in Scandinavian folklore.

Sidney's use of the phrase was borrowed from movies, not the Bible.

Clash of the Titans (1981)
              Clash of the Titans (2010)

The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest also 'borrowed' the theme.

I've think it was a poor choice for Sidney to use the term from fiction. It makes her appear less than professional.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

The kraken (/ˈkrɑːkən/) is a legendary sea monster of gigantic size and cephalopod-like appearance in Scandinavian folklore.

Sidney's use of the phrase was borrowed from movies, not the Bible.

Clash of the Titans (1981)
                Clash of the Titans (2010)

The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest also 'borrowed' the theme.

I've think it was a poor choice for Sidney to use the term from fiction. It makes her appear less than professional.
                My bad.
                Sidney used the term to enhance the veracity of the evidence she has uncovered on the Election fraud. She left the Trump investigation path she chose to follow the International path. She got all the details on the Army Ranger raid to get the server from Germany. The CIA has the server.

Comment

"... The CIA has the server. ..."

Talk about the fox guarding the hen house. ...and you think the "gremlins" haven't touched it?

"C'mon man!"

Comment

There was no raid. There is no kraken. I'm one of the most right wing guys on here.

Please tell me you don't really believe this.

This bunk is as fake as the yahoo news shared by our fellow fake republican.

I can't be the only one who see's this as fake.

Comment

I am constantly amazed to learn what some of our members believe.

They are not parties to any hoaxes, but victims of them all, because that is what they want to believe.

Comment

Just because something is on docket doesn't confirm they will hear the case.

Breitbart , Fox , citizens free press, red state are not reporting on this so I call it fake news. That site you shared is full of viruses.
                        Sidney and others will have a chance to present their evidence. I would say at that point the Court will decide to take a case or combine all the reports for a group challenge. There is so much forensic evidence and signed affidavits there is no way this Biden Admin. can continue.

Dan, MSM will not acknowledge all the evidence either - what do you expect. I predict the Court will reverse the results of the Election and remove the fraud from the WH. They have to in order to instill confidence in our Elections for the future. If they don't the Elections will be decided by the muzzle of a rifle.

Comment

Jimbo -
                          You are one of the members who amaze me the most.

Comment

I wonder if CRM, labrador, bhr and Bubba share your vision of our future.

Comment

https://claremontreviewofbooks.com/t...inuing-crisis/

This is an excellent read.

The link is about the election and what is coming.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad