Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDC corrects COVID-19 death toll numbers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC corrects COVID-19 death toll numbers.

Yessiree Bob! The CDC has decided that the COVID-19 death toll is incorrect.
    It's been in error by 10 fold.
    That is, when the liberals were crying about 200,000 dead "OF" COVID-19, the actual death toll was more like 20,000.
    Even 20,000 is nothing to sneeze at.
    But a death toll error of 10 times is a horribly sick miscalculation, especially when the truth was known? That's just sick!
    ...and the (D)'s were pushing the (wrong) numbers ...AND KNEW IT!
    How vile!
    ...AND
    ..a breach of Federal law!
    Bet we never see the libs hold the responsible parties accountable.

https://redstate.com/michael_thau/20...lusion-n316252

Bubba's, comments always serve to remind me what a small percentage of independent thinkers we have on this forum.
    Most of our members subscribe to the views of their perceived majority, and mock the views of those who dare to be different, who may in fact represent the silent majority.
    Trump comes out with outrageous self-serving lies, and his followers adopt that as the majority view because it is challenged by only a few indepenent thinkersl
    Trump's actions in minimizing the dangers of the COVID--19 pandemic were calculaed to be in the best interests of the hotel and entertainment industries, but most of his followers never thought of that.

Comment

We knew it was grossly inflated, but 10 times? Only demoncrats are low enough to exploit the death toll that much for political gain.

Comment

In general I'm against censorship like of late with Twitter, Parlor, and (Quanon are they still operating?), but look at poor Bubba, enraged over some BS at Red State. It could well shave years off his life due to elevated blood pressure. Bubba is onto the old death certificate thing as if it wasn't debunked almost a year ago.

Just think, in the days of 3 major networks Bubba would have listened to one of them, used his daily delivered newspaper to lay out for the dog to do his business on (cause Bubba isn't into reading) and been done with it. Instead he gets all het up and would be storming the Bastile, er capitol, and sends donations to whichever nutball or demands them to save the world. There should be some kind of IQ threshold for using the net.

Comment

I would have to say, if those figures are correct, it is a very big deal, and very important. In as much as the election was geared mostly on the virus, it’s death rate etc., that is what got biden into the WH through the back door. So if the virus was the result of the election, all information regarding the virus is of the utmost importance. Spinning it any other way is pure BS and typical dimwit politics. The virus was the main contributor to mail in voting, which is what won for the D’s, how much more important can those figures be ???

Comment

BH75R- Cheating, inflated vote counts, suppression of Trump votes, illegal votes, inflated mail in vote counts and rigged voting machines put china joe in the White House. It is to the eternal shame of our nation that no court in the land, even including the conservative SCOTUS, would hear one shred of the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
              BH75R- Cheating, inflated vote counts, suppression of Trump votes, illegal votes, inflated mail in vote counts and rigged voting machines put china joe in the White House. It is to the eternal shame of our nation that no court in the land, even including the conservative SCOTUS, would hear one shred of the evidence.
              And now as a result of the loser biden being in the WH, a very dire situation has developed ! Trump installed order 13920 which disallowed china to invest or to become involved in our electric grid issue. Well, thanks to those who voted the idiot biden into office, this order has now been rescinded by said idiot for 90 days, and who knows how long after ! What American president would ever give any form of benefit to the communists of china? What else will he allow to be done in the name of ‘softness’ to our enemies ?

Comment

From bowhunter75richard : "What American president would ever give any form of benefit to the communists of china? What else will he allow to be done in the name of ‘softness’ to our enemies ?"

One that was bought, paid for, and put into office by the chicoms. Or, more likely, the one who is pulling his strings. gates, soros, rothschild? Or a cabal of the aforementioned, and who knows who all else?

Comment

Covid is not something to be discounted, obviously, and I'm no Trump supporter, either -- but I do remember being struck by the early press conferences when Fauci and others came right out and said that death numbers would include everyone who died of anything and had also tested positive for C-19, even if the Covid wasn't necessarily the cause. I mean, they flat out informed us of that -- and then boom, that was it, that was never spoken again in any of the mainstream news coverage, even as they had press conference coverage for hours day after day.

Sure, the virus complicates many (or even any) existing health problem; that's understood. But that wasn't how they said that in that press conference -- it wasn't what they were alluding to -- or it didn't seem that way, anyway. Granted, my own perceptions are often geared toward noticing slants, angles, etc -- a little bit of journalism in my own background -- but I don't think I was doing that in this case.

It's also strange how state-reported numbers and county health department numbers differ, have a different criteria for counting, etc. Also, sick college students -- even though they brought a hell of a lot of virus into their college communities back in August / September -- are grouped / counted into their home communities, not the community where they're actually living at the moment, even when the contact tracing shows that they got the virus at school, or in their school town, as opposed to bringing it from their hometowns. So there's lots of fudging of numbers, all over the place.

I doubt there was any wholesale outright attempt to perpetrate a hoax, but different factions have definitely used what they can for their respective agendas.
                  Last edited by MattM37; 01-26-2021, 04:49 PM.

Comment

The doctoring of number has been mentioned many times in the last 10 months. I won't take any side but tell you what the local TV station website reports for my home county. The total of numbers for active cases, recovered cases, and deaths excedes the total cases by 5. Nobody answers why.

Comment

Here's a thought, before posting, search Snopes.
                      ​​​​​​https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cdc-mortality-statistics/

It's just so outlandishly stupid, dumb. Ridiculously infantile. Trump really won the election in a landslide.

Here's a fact check from Reuters
                      ​​​​​​https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN25U2IO
                      Reuters is a wire service, they don't do opinion.

It's like someone telling me the moon is made of swiss cheese or the abominable snow many or something.

Comment

I just got out of the hospital after 6 days with the virus. My Wife and I both have it she is still in the hospital with pneumonia in both lungs.

Comment

I was shocked to read your post Sarge ! So very happy to read that you are now out of the hospital, and wishing your wife a full recovery in the very near future ! My thoughts are with you both.

Comment

Sarge01-Wishing you and your wife a full and speedy recovery. Stay safe, and the Lord be with you.
                            crm

Comment

Sarge - Here's a hearty "Get well soon" wish for you and your wife.
                              You are in our prayers.
                              I hope this means that you both have immunity.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad