No announcement yet.

Amazon comes out against mail in voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President Joe Biden announced Friday that he was asking the Department of Veterans Affairs once again to delay collecting debts from veterans.

According to the White House, an economic relief executive order signed Friday "will help approximately 2 million veterans maintain their financial footing by asking the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to consider pausing federal collections on overpayments and debts."

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...C=mr_210125.nl

Comment

99 that’s good , Vets need to be taken care of in this country first . I ask and you delivered . So politely I say that I wish Mr Biden would stop signing executive orders until he has a little time in office to get a cabinet and get his feet wet.

Comment

We can pretty much see how creepy joe is in line with unity of the nation. His first day in office and he signs 17-18 EO that most negate much of what Trump had done. That is a real fine way to show a unity path to the citizens. This creep is nothing but a bunch of lies when it comes to wanting unity ! And with all the crap the dimwits pulled the last 4 years, just who was it that separated the country ? The Russian hoax didn’t help unity, the remark by the POS muslim about impeaching the mf’er didn’t help, the impeachment by the house certainly didn’t help, all the BS from the biased media didn’t help.........but it was all Trump’s fault ! Pelosi, schiff, nadler and schumer were real good at keeping the union together too were they not ?

Comment

BHR -
          You accidentally gave Pelosi's name a capital "P."

Comment

Pmacc

​​​​​​ new requirements for masks on interstate planes, trains and buses, the creation of a national testing board and mandatory quarantines for international travelers arriving in the United States.

​​​​​​The “National Strategy for the Covid-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness” outlined the kind of centralized response that Mr. Trump long avoided. The plan instructed federal agencies to invoke the Defense Production Act if necessary to expand supplies; created a “pandemic testing board” to help expand access to testing; ordered the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to issue guidelines to protect workers; called for new guidelines on reopening schools and businesses; and said the government would begin fully reimbursing states for the cost of using the National Guard to accelerate the pace of vaccinations.

​​​​​​The Biden team said it had identified 12 “immediate supply shortfalls” that were critical to the pandemic response, including N95 surgical masks and isolation gowns, as well as swabs, reagents and pipettes used in testing — deficiencies that have dogged the nation for nearly a year.

Jen Psaki, the White House press secretary, told reporters on Wednesday evening that Mr. Biden “absolutely remains committed” to invoking the Defense Production Act to bolster supplies.

You could have used google just as easily as I did, In the future maybe google stuff before asking me.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
              Pmacc

​​​​​​ new requirements for masks on interstate planes, trains and buses, the creation of a national testing board and mandatory quarantines for international travelers arriving in the United States.

​​​​​​The “National Strategy for the Covid-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness” outlined the kind of centralized response that Mr. Trump long avoided. The plan instructed federal agencies to invoke the Defense Production Act if necessary to expand supplies; created a “pandemic testing board” to help expand access to testing; ordered the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to issue guidelines to protect workers; called for new guidelines on reopening schools and businesses; and said the government would begin fully reimbursing states for the cost of using the National Guard to accelerate the pace of vaccinations.

​​​​​​The Biden team said it had identified 12 “immediate supply shortfalls” that were critical to the pandemic response, including N95 surgical masks and isolation gowns, as well as swabs, reagents and pipettes used in testing — deficiencies that have dogged the nation for nearly a year.

Jen Psaki, the White House press secretary, told reporters on Wednesday evening that Mr. Biden “absolutely remains committed” to invoking the Defense Production Act to bolster supplies.

You could have used google just as easily as I did, In the future maybe google stuff before asking me.

Thanks.
              Lol your really drinking the cool-aid Rock Rat , most of this was in place already . Donald Trump did all this but very little support with the governors . Joe Biden ran on this issue , he can’t even answer questions on his plan without becoming frustrated and copping out with the standard answer give me a break. Unlike you I do not blame Joe Biden for any Covid deaths but unlike you I look at what is going on and Donald Trump delivered on the promise of a vaccine , he fast tracked the vaccine and it is here. Joe Biden was called out on his plan by then President Trump, if you have a plan to stop this epidemic then let us know! Joe kept his plan a secret until he got in office ! By your logic letting people die. Joe had no plan and also by your logic he is insane for opening up schools , Hogan Maryland’s governor said schools would remain closed on January 19 th because of Covid numbers in the state , by the 22nd they will reopen by March . Joe waved his arm and now it’s safe! God almighty can you really believe your own Bullshit. One hand there are over 400,000 deaths but St Joe can open up the country ! Could it be the Democrats held us hostage ? Even you can’t fly this story , you have been the biggest chicken little of the forum.
              • Joe Biden isn’t directing these EO’s !
              • His EO’s are killing jobs and making us foreign dependent for energy.
              • Joe Biden can’t answer questions on his campaign promise of a comprehensive plan for Covid 19 . Can you imagine anyone giving Donald Trump that pass?
              • Even Joe is extending the travel band even though he he said Trump was xenophobic and fear monger!
              • Joe campaigned on wiping out the virus and today he said it’s going to take months to get a handle on .

So google all you want because talk is cheap and now your in the position of defending a corrupt administration .
              Chief justice Robert’s refuses to hear the impeachment so by your definition the charges have no merit ? The sword cuts both ways on you Rock Rat because this administration controls the narrative doesn’t mean it will long.

one last google for you genius , HR1 Bill , remember your bull about fair and transparent voting ? Why don’t you see what the hill has in store for us now! Hey Rock Rat .... THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                It is easy to see that the reason you guy don't know what hit you is the limited scope of your reading and TV news watching.
                Well I done both read and watched extensively the various news sources. I also google to validate what I’m reading or watching. This is what I see , there is defiantly a cancelation culture going on, the more liberal the media outlet the less likely the news is news but a slant on their own agenda. example ( CNN had Dr Fauci on to say he felt less pressure and free to talk about what’s going on with this administration ) that was reported on all the news outlets . Only Fox show a later question to Dr Fauci ( The administration is starting from scratch to which Dr Fauci said “no we are not starting from scratch all these things have been in place “ that was withheld from the other stations. That is major distortion from the truth of what is going on really ! Impeachment depends on what your reading and watching, funny news is suppose to be news but it has all turned to editorializing and propaganda ! Think about that 20 years ago no one would ever say that about the American News media . Even though I know your a yahoo news source guy because of all your post I could tell you get all your news from liberal sources . Pretty simple by your post.

Comment

Pmacc while you are right in that most major news sources that used to be dependably non partisan now report news that seems to support a certain view and using vocabulary to match, they also do report most of a story. It's up to you to cull facts from opinion or find out what was missing through various sources.

I listed all the new approaches of the Biden folks on Covid. No they weren't done under Trump, they are new.

Get mad, get rageful, go nuts with frustration, but simply because you are uninformed does not impress me much.

What are your sources?

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                    Pmacc while you are right in that most major news sources that used to be dependably non partisan now report news that seems to support a certain view and using vocabulary to match, they also do report most of a story. It's up to you to cull facts from opinion or find out what was missing through various sources.

I listed all the new approaches of the Biden folks on Covid. No they weren't done under Trump, they are new.

Get mad, get rageful, go nuts with frustration, but simply because you are uninformed does not impress me much.

What are your sources?
                    You posted a spin , rewording of the facts ! I have a very messed up sleep pattern since I had Covid , I’m up at 330 am and go to be about 11 . Many can tell by my post because they are made at strange hours. This election and developing liberal agenda has me Angry that’s true. Unlike you I don’t lie or spin the facts , do your insults matter nothing to me. This is without the most scary time I can remember , censorship the topic of the day . If you are I are uninformed then it’s by design . I read every source I can find , listen to different media outlets and I can tell you there is no one to trust. Joe Biden is not setting the country on fire with his Covid response yes it early but every city is having problems with supply and distribution . Yes he is early in the game but he started with a comprehensive Trump plan and his campaign promise so far has been exposed as a lie. They are ready and as far as being misinformed this came from Joe’s mouth this morning on CNN , “we need time” ! Time cost lives Rock Rat ! Isn’t that the reason you voted for Joe? You preach he had a better Covid plan! Lol

Comment

Rock Rat , read HR1 and tell me you agree , source one for the future unfair illegal and Unconstitutional elections. The disgrace you say doesn't exist!
                      Last edited by Pmacc60; 01-26-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Has anyone actually seen any evidence that any of china joe bite-me's EOs have physically taken effect? Anybody live close enough or have a source that can verify that construction on either the wall, or the pipeline, has actually been halted? Just curious to know, how long from the time it is put out by either the White House, or the press, until an EO is truly in effect?
                        I know that his immigration EO has been taken to court by Ken Paxton, AG of Texas, and I think Texas got a stay on that one. Curious about the others.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                          Has anyone actually seen any evidence that any of china joe bite-me's EOs have physically taken effect? Anybody live close enough or have a source that can verify that construction on either the wall, or the pipeline, has actually been halted? Just curious to know, how long from the time it is put out by either the White House, or the press, until an EO is truly in effect?
                          I know that his immigration EO has been taken to court by Ken Paxton, AG of Texas, and I think Texas got a stay on that one. Curious about the others.
                          "Newsmax" reported that when "China" Joe signed the stop order on the Keystone pipeline, 200 workers were laid off the next day.

'06, did you see where AG Paxton had the Houston woman arrested for "voter fraud"?
                          She bragged that she (ahem!) harvested and turned in over 8,000 votes for Biden.
                          James O'Keefe (Project Veritas) has her on tape offering $5 to $8 a vote and was willing to pay $5k for a block of 55k votes.
                          She was also in possession of thousands and thousands of blank ballots.

There was also a woman in the state hospital in Marlin, TX who turned in ballots for mentally challenged patients.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

"Newsmax" reported that when "China" Joe signed the stop order on the Keystone pipeline, 200 workers were laid off the next day.

'06, did you see where AG Paxton had the Houston woman arrested for "voter fraud"?
                            She bragged that she (ahem!) harvested and turned in over 8,000 votes for Biden.
                            James O'Keefe (Project Veritas) has her on tape offering $5 to $8 a vote and was willing to pay $5k for a block of 55k votes.
                            She was also in possession of thousands and thousands of blank ballots.

There was also a woman in the state hospital in Marlin, TX who turned in ballots for mentally challenged patients.
                            For an ‘honest’ opinion on that info, just as the bandicoot 99, OHH or RR, all fake news, no fraud of any kind, just also ask any judge who did not even view the evidence ! All wrapped up in a neat, tidy package of BS from our country haters. Don’t we just love incompetence, it covers up and allows so many.......well, idiots !

Comment

I have seen hundreds of posts in the news, on social media, in the NOT lamestream media, and a few other sources, alleging voter fraud in not just one, but multiple areas. My nephew, resident of commiefornia, swears that were an honest vote count held, Trump even won there! In commiefornia. Not since Reagan has that state been won by a Republican candidate.
                              What I cannot get my head wrapped around, is why no court in the land would take up the cases? Not even hear the evidence? I am fairly certain why the SCOTUS wouldn't hear the case, just more evidence that john roberts is either bought off or blackmailed, but not one single court in any state? Why? Does the corruption, bribery and intimidation in our country run that deep?

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                                I have seen hundreds of posts in the news, on social media, in the NOT lamestream media, and a few other sources, alleging voter fraud in not just one, but multiple areas. My nephew, resident of commiefornia, swears that were an honest vote count held, Trump even won there! In commiefornia. Not since Reagan has that state been won by a Republican candidate.
                                What I cannot get my head wrapped around, is why no court in the land would take up the cases? Not even hear the evidence? I am fairly certain why the SCOTUS wouldn't hear the case, just more evidence that john roberts is either bought off or blackmailed, but not one single court in any state? Why? Does the corruption, bribery and intimidation in our country run that deep?
                                I think it's the media and cancel culture.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad