Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon comes out against mail in voting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    The encouragement of unions, open borders, a war against American oil production, expanded gun control, the extension of rights for transgenders to participate in women’s sports. Would someone please explain how in hell this turkey biden amassed over 80 million votes in a so called ‘fair’ election ? There can not possibly be that many people with their heads up their a$$ !!
    Well 300,000 dead people didn't help. The election was fair in that the votes that were cast, were counted. I'd think any unfairness would be the people who were forced to choose between voting and exposure to virus, old people, and they are more reliably R.

    And yes, Bezos is an SOB, and he owns one of the most read newspapers in the country and it's a very opinionated, slanted, paper. They restrict free speech, and want to restrict 2A, and support monopolistic businesses, Wall Street. If I had to do it all over again I'd vote Biden just on the Covid issue. Combined with the voter BS it's a no brainer.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by rock rat View Post

      Well 300,000 dead people didn't help. The election was fair in that the votes that were cast, were counted. I'd think any unfairness would be the people who were forced to choose between voting and exposure to virus, old people, and they are more reliably R.

      And yes, Bezos is an SOB, and he owns one of the most read newspapers in the country and it's a very opinionated, slanted, paper. They restrict free speech, and want to restrict 2A, and support monopolistic businesses, Wall Street. If I had to do it all over again I'd vote Biden just on the Covid issue. Combined with the voter BS it's a no brainer.
      You did vote Biden , who are you kidding ! Just a excuse for your tap dancing after the effects of these executive orders start to unravel ! Scared of Covid Hmmmmm wait till the illegals and their caravan hit the border. They are coming and coming hard and saying out loud new president giving us 100 days to get to the United States . Many positive Covid cases already !

      Comment


      • #18
        Not to mention measles, whooping cough, TB, etc. That should scare the daylights out of the liberal no-vaxers.

        Comment


        • #19
          "... The election was fair in that the votes that were cast, were counted. ..."

          Yeppers! I'd agree to that.

          But that's where the "fair" stopped.

          An electronic voting g machine that counts a Trump vote as 85% and a Biden vote as 115%.

          Trump leading in all states when everybody in battleground states decides to halt the count. When the count resumes, suddenly Trump has dropped a wide margin of victory? ...in all proposed battleground states? ...at the same instant?
          C'mon! Gimme a break!
          ...and thousands of ballots drug out from under tables and counted during the count shutdown?

          Comment


          • #20
            practice saying it like in the shower or something.

            "We lost but we'll try to win next time"

            "If only Trump wasn't such a nutter, oh well maybe Cotton"

            "We lost but Biden sucks"

            The important bit is to just go ahead and face reality. I could see it at about 9PM that Tuesday night, I think I even called it. Mail in ballots count. All votes count 1. Toss up states have paper ballot back ups, count em. There was no magic Quanon conspiracy of pedofiles, a bad candidate lost an election to another bad candidate.

            Comment


            • #21
              It was well known in advance of Election Day that Trump would have an early lead because the walk-in votes, mostly favoring Trump, would be counted first, and the mail-in votes, mostly favoring Biden, would be counted later in the day and during the following days.
              Then, when it actually happened that way, the Trump supporters expressed shock over the fact that when they went to bed, Trump was ahead, but somehow, during the dark of night, mischief was made, giving Biden the lead.
              Very mysterious!
              Last edited by 99explorer; 01-24-2021, 11:16 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                .......We lost but we will try to win next time......!!

                Do you really think there will be a next time ?? With the biased news media, one that will not allow or accept any news of a detrimental nature concerning a dimwit to be aired, that there will ever again be a fair and well argued political contest ? Do you really think that there has not been a huge loss of trust in our voting system and commitment ? The news media is the one and only important issue to a fair election, and that has been removed. In fact, the dimwits are now even trying to see that restraints are put on conservative news outlets stating they are combative and cause insurrections ! Soon there will be no source of ‘otherside’ news, how will that lead to a ‘next time’ ????

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                  .......We lost but we will try to win next time......!!

                  Do you really think there will be a next time ?? With the biased news media, one that will not allow or accept any news of a detrimental nature concerning a dimwit to be aired, that there will ever again be a fair and well argued political contest ? Do you really think that there has not been a huge loss of trust in our voting system and commitment ? The news media is the one and only important issue to a fair election, and that has been removed. In fact, the dimwits are now even trying to see that restraints are put on conservative news outlets stating they are combative and cause insurrections ! Soon there will be no source of ‘otherside’ news, how will that lead to a ‘next time’ ????
                  I do believe there will be change after this bungled first week, farmers are upset because of falling crop prices , Union jobs lost and union leaders can’t get a response from the white house , antifa protest but Trump supporters stay home , the wall being taken down and 100 day hold on deportation . More to come but here is the biggest outrage all we heard is a Covid 19 plan from Joe Biden and ther isn’t one ! The are using the Trump headlines to smoke screen what is really going on and smoke clears and the American people will see!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    It was well known in advance of Election Day that Trump would have an early lead because the walk-in votes, mostly favoring Trump, would be counted first, and the mail-in votes, mostly favoring Biden, would be counted later in the day and during the following days.
                    Then, when it actually happened that way, the Trump supporters expressed shock over the fact that when they went to bed, Trump was ahead, but somehow, during the dark of night, mischief was made, giving Biden the lead.
                    Very mysterious!
                    The one thing you have proven to all of us is you know nothing !

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                      practice saying it like in the shower or something.

                      "We lost but we'll try to win next time"

                      "If only Trump wasn't such a nutter, oh well maybe Cotton"

                      "We lost but Biden sucks"

                      The important bit is to just go ahead and face reality. I could see it at about 9PM that Tuesday night, I think I even called it. Mail in ballots count. All votes count 1. Toss up states have paper ballot back ups, count em. There was no magic Quanon conspiracy of pedofiles, a bad candidate lost an election to another bad candidate.
                      Perfect liberal BS , sorry yes we came do recounts of paper ballots that aren’t verified as real and legal ballots , oh spinmeister ! You posted the west has a different kind of conservative well the East has a different type of liberal . Hard core , unswayed by fact and demanding at all cost. You ignore the truth and warnings from Amazon to Jimmy Cater and Elisabeth Warren. You are satisfied by what you see on CNN where soft ball questions are the tactic and the game is let’s focus on the impeachment of Trump. You love the idea that we elected a president so feeble his wife makes sure he doesn’t fall down and this guy is signing executive orders first 48 hours that he did not construct or probably never read ! The guy is a puppet that is being told what to do and what to say so muck he forgot or didn’t know to salute the Marines that they told him in his ear price to salute the Marines and he just repeated it ! He is so out of it but you want to focus on The reality of a election. We need voting reform , going forward ! No we can’t do anything about this election but we have other elections . You lie even to your self that this was a fair and transparent election ! I disagree and that is my right !

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        China is already testing Biden. We will be lucky if we don't get into a shooting war with China - probably start over Taiwan.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          We will quickly see just how much backbone this dimwit administration has toward china, because they will push the envelope just as far as they can. If there is any give to china because of the biden family ties, china will eat America’s lunch. With the dimwits having no respect for the American people by enforcing a strong border, just how much can we expect a strong defense against the games that china will pull ! This liberal issue that is coming really sucks !!! I never dreamed there were this many idiots in this country to vote for an agenda that has so little benefit to the American citizen. There appears to be very little national loyalty or American love of country for what has happened to it’s people, and sad to say, what is about to happen !

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

                            I do believe there will be change after this bungled first week, farmers are upset because of falling crop prices , Union jobs lost and union leaders can’t get a response from the white house , antifa protest but Trump supporters stay home , the wall being taken down and 100 day hold on deportation . More to come but here is the biggest outrage all we heard is a Covid 19 plan from Joe Biden and ther isn’t one ! The are using the Trump headlines to smoke screen what is really going on and smoke clears and the American people will see!
                            Pmacc, I dearly hope you are correct. You and I agree on everything, but I can not see what you are seeing about the future. The news media will mot cover one iota of any wrong doing by this Administration. Biden has already stated that there is nothing that can change the present course of the virus issue......and not one word of this from the LSM, and this after all the criticism of Trump for his handling. Without the news being even half way fair, it’s like a man in a boxing match without arms ! And if the people were so stupid to vote this POS agenda in, they will be too stupid to see any of the consequences of it !!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              We got the news media you all wanted. Fox, Rush, Hannity. Reagan ended that Fairness Doctrine, and now you want it back? Opinion is very inexpensive to produce. No I don't watch CNN, I don't watch TV. Not that there are any good sources in print either. Just how it goes. Corporate America decided the Dems were a more sure source, so they pay them. I thought you all liked big business? Corporations are people too, remember? Citizens United was a Republican thing.

                              Yes there is a huge media blitz or pro Biden propaganda, it won't last. Much of the left doesn't like Biden, problem is what is the alternative. Run some good candidates.

                              99 is exactly right about the vote.
                              ​​​​​​It was well known in advance of Election Day that Trump would have an early lead because the walk-in votes, mostly favoring Trump, would be counted first, and the mail-in votes, mostly favoring Biden, would be counted later in the day and during the following days.
                              Then, when it actually happened that way, the Trump supporters expressed shock over the fact that when they went to bed, Trump was ahead, but somehow, during the dark of night, mischief was made, giving Biden the lead.
                              Very mysterious!

                              If you all had been following any halfway different source this wouldn't have been a surprise. You complain about media but then don't use what we already have. Republicans at the behest of Trump specifically made rules barring the counting of any mail in votes until polls had closed, just about guaranteeing lop sided returns.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                                We got the news media you all wanted. Fox, Rush, Hannity. Reagan ended that Fairness Doctrine, and now you want it back? Opinion is very inexpensive to produce. No I don't watch CNN, I don't watch TV. Not that there are any good sources in print either. Just how it goes. Corporate America decided the Dems were a more sure source, so they pay them. I thought you all liked big business? Corporations are people too, remember? Citizens United was a Republican thing.

                                Yes there is a huge media blitz or pro Biden propaganda, it won't last. Much of the left doesn't like Biden, problem is what is the alternative. Run some good candidates.

                                99 is exactly right about the vote.
                                ​​​​​​It was well known in advance of Election Day that Trump would have an early lead because the walk-in votes, mostly favoring Trump, would be counted first, and the mail-in votes, mostly favoring Biden, would be counted later in the day and during the following days.
                                Then, when it actually happened that way, the Trump supporters expressed shock over the fact that when they went to bed, Trump was ahead, but somehow, during the dark of night, mischief was made, giving Biden the lead.
                                Very mysterious!

                                If you all had been following any halfway different source this wouldn't have been a surprise. You complain about media but then don't use what we already have. Republicans at the behest of Trump specifically made rules barring the counting of any mail in votes until polls had closed, just about guaranteeing lop sided returns.
                                Self proclaimed genius , we all knew that the mail in vote changed the numbers and gave Biden the election . That’s not the argument , it is the mail in ballots are fraud ! Go back to
                                my post last summer I as many of us was against mail in ballots ! Why the same reason Amazon is against it , the same reason Jimmy Carter found it a bad idea back in 2005 . The same reason my wife found when she caught the resident advocate helping residents in public housing vote. Just like your lie it was all fair and transparent until my wife said ok let me take a picture of this and we will see. You never saw it disappear so fast in your life. Oh BTW , ole teller of the facts and liberal educator , the advocate apologized to my wife and thanked her for not reporting her because she was told by the people who sent her out there to the various sites that if reported she would be removed ! ( fired ) tThe supervisor that sent her out is now in the private sector , she took a different career path even though she was next in line for the top seat in the Housing Authority .The election was fraud And they won ! Trump has been silenced , we will see how much the Dems persecute him in the future. So Joe Biden is president and o have a suggestion for you ,99 and OHH.

                                Why don’t you give up the election talk and post all the great things that Biden is doing this first week in office. That will serve two purposes 1 you get to tell us how great Joe is and 2 the most ...... we won’t hear much from you and the others on political issues because even you won’t spin this train wreck. I suggest you start on the fantastic Covid policy that Mr Biden has role out in detail. Remember that was your number one Biden praise!

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X