Amazon comes out against mail in voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon comes out against mail in voting

Amazon.com Inc ask the National Labor relations board to consider having workers vote in person, rather then vote by mail on a proposal to form a union at an Alabama warehouse. Workers at the Bessemer Alabama have filed papers for a election to be repressed by the Retail ,Wholesale and Department store union a rare step by workers at a company that is mostly not unionized . Because of A 20% Covid positive rate in Jefferson County and surrounding Alabama. The workers are going to use mail in voting over the next 60 days however Amazon wants the voting to be in person siting the “ RISK OF FRAUD AND COERCION “ Amazon said also as many as 29% of 5800 employees would fill out the ballots incorrectly. Amazon also stressed that the plant is much more Covid free then the surrounding area . At this time there is no evidence that the Pig Hunter or Huntress are in any way involved. This information is courtesy of Bloomberg

I find it funny that Amazon , one of the companies supporting the liberal agenda finds mail in voting has the real potential for fraud with only 5800 people. Yet it’s not a problem for over 150 million voters in the most important election since 1789 !! I find it disturbing that the narrative changes daily , this country has become a mindless joke! I watch the news and see mindless loving smiles just loving the new administration , the press reminding me of the Moony cult of the seventies ! Those same blank faces and the mindless participation in a fool signing away the future of America !

Comment

You might want to think on this one for just a little bit Pmacc.

Comment

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
          Why ?......

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            Thanks for the advice however watching every news organization cover the new administration it is oblivious the press is no longer the press . Listening to a woman on CNN saying I’m looking out on the line of lights here in Washington Like Joe’s Biden’s out stretched arms ! Give me a break ! BTW Joe’s new pat answer , I’m watching and what I see is going to destroy us all ! More to come RR , you can bet on it !

Comment

I'm talking about Amazon/mail in voting, not MSM Joe worship.

Amazon doesn't want unions to vote by mail because it makes it easier to vote, they'll lose. Amazon is owned by the neoliberal Jeff Bezos. Bezos is not a liberal, he's a neo. Bezos doesn't like free speech or a living wage, Bezos most assuredly does not like unions.

If Trump had supported mail in voting we'd probably be arguing about Trump today, not Biden. It was close enough that ten thousand votes here or there would have done it. Trump made good numbers with working class people of color.

Comment

You sir are so FOS your eyes are brown ! I guess that’s why he jump to the aid of Biden with his offer of vaccine distribution and please don’t use the lame excuse that he offered that to Trump but was sent to state government ! Yeah I research that farce as well. He also is trying his best to shut down parlor. Yes I heard that excuse as well. Just because he doesn’t want to pay anyone a living wage doesn’t make him less liberal, fact Joe Biden is well known as is his wife in Delaware for not paying or wanting to pay people , businesses and contractors ! He is pretty liberal ! Fact !! Stop the Trump lies as well , you knew as well as I as soon as we all realized mail in voting was a reality that Trump was in trouble. It’s been studied and documented it is the best way to fraud a election ! Democrats and Republicans know it, I see now that the Trump experiment was fail ..... he isn’t in the good old boys club . To much rocking the vote . It can never work on the Hill and it didn’t !
                Last edited by Pmacc60; 01-23-2021, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Pmacc, Remember Rat is a master of Circular Logic.
                  Circular (Latin: circulus in probando, "circle in proving"; also known as circular logic) is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with. The components of a circular argument are often logically valid because if the premises are true, the conclusion must be true. Circular reasoning is not a formal logical fallacy but a pragmatic defect in an argument whereby the premises are just as much in need of proof or evidence as the conclusion, and as a consequence the argument fails to persuade. Other ways to express this are that there is no reason to accept the premises unless one already believes the conclusion, or that the premises provide no independent ground or evidence for the conclusion. Begging the question is closely related to circular reasoning, and in modern usage the two generally refer to the same thing. Circular reasoning is often of the form: "A is true because B is true; B is true because A is true." Circularity can be difficult to detect if it involves a longer chain of propositions

Comment

Talk about unions......creepy joe has again made it possible for government employees to strike, that being against the tax paying citizenry ! Nothing better than to allow people to shut gown important operations and hold citizens in bondage in order to force demands.......hey, just what in hell could go wrong with that little ditty ??

Comment

Bhr,
                      FDR, the champion of all (D) champions, after passing the Taft-Hartly Act which gives unions the hammer over a private company, stated that union has no place in the public (gov't job) sector.
                      George Meany, the first president of the AFL-CIO (formed Dec 1955), the largest organized labor organization in the world, agreed with FDR that union had no place in the public work force.
                      JFK (POTUS 1960-63), the (D)'s second greatest hero, gave (signed into law?) government employees the right to organize!

COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
                      "... It is appropriate in the private sector, where workers bargain with private, profit-making corporations, NOT the tax paying citizenry - and where market forces provide an independent check on both sides demands. In the public sector, however, it means higher cost, lower efficiency and, worst of all, less democracy. ..."

Comment

The encouragement of unions, open borders, a war against American oil production, expanded gun control, the extension of rights for transgenders to participate in women’s sports. Would someone please explain how in hell this turkey biden amassed over 80 million votes in a so called ‘fair’ election ? There can not possibly be that many people with their heads up their a$$ !!

Comment

My how the worm turns for a self-serving slug like Bezos.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                            The encouragement of unions, open borders, a war against American oil production, expanded gun control, the extension of rights for transgenders to participate in women’s sports. Would someone please explain how in hell this turkey biden amassed over 80 million votes in a so called ‘fair’ election ? There can not possibly be that many people with their heads up their a$$ !!
                            80 million didn't. It's called ballot harvesting.

Comment

It is easy to see that the reason you guy don't know what hit you is the limited scope of your reading and TV news watching.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• March 4th came and went. Nobody died!
                                by labrador12
                                Where was the revolution? MSNBC and Yahoo News called March 4th the end day. The horn head Neanderthals were supposed to come riding their mighty steeds...
                                Today, 06:19 AM
                              • Reply to South Dakota leads the way.
                                by labrador12
                                The virus didn't crush the American spirit, the government crushed the American spirit. Its legal to wear a mask, or even two, in South Dakota. People...
                                Today, 05:35 AM
                              • South Dakota leads the way.
                                by labrador12
                                South Dakota didn't lock down. South Dakota continued with open schools. South Dakota even held the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. South Dakota maintained...
                                02-27-2021, 07:10 PM
                              • Reply to New Things
                                by PigHunter
                                I'm going to re-join a hunting club (lease) that I was in for the 2018 / 2019 season. Decided against hunting in Ohio and will spend the money in-state...
                                Today, 12:53 AM
                              • New Things
                                by MattM37
                                Some interesting stories in the recent Fur-Fish-Game. Canoeing down rivers to hunt for wild boars, and stalking streambanks to hunt muskrats. Are...
                                Yesterday, 07:14 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X