Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist , I voted for Donald Trump twice and I am cultish and a danger to society ! I have unregistered ammunition I Sarah I didn’t know I had to register it ! According to AOC I need deprogrammed . Most importantly I am a racist , I have been holding back people of color all my life. Thank god there is hope for me , I am sure after deprograming , all I need to do is come together and embrace peaceful harmony ! All this time I did not know , Donald Trump brain washed me so I guess it’s not my fault completely , I thought that I was free thinking and that I did not hate anyone based on race , religion , sex or sexual orientation . RR , 99 and Honk saw it all along. So I’m going to try to become a better citizen and purge the Trump demon in me! May god have mercy on my soul and god bless our new and improved President Joe Biden!

Damn Pmacc, I think you will make a fine dimwit member now that you have opened your eyes, brain and heart and accepted your past as a complete failure to all mankind ! And it only took the fine words of such a lovely, educated, loved by all AOC to bring you to your senses ! Isn’t soul cleanliness wonderful ? Just imagine the worldly benefits opening up to you now ! It will be so much easier now to unite with your new friends and comrads.

Comment

I to, have a strange feeling coming over me and a strong desire to have a picture of AOC on my refrigerator. What a wonderful World this is.

Comment

accepted.

Whatever you do don't click on antifa.com

http://antifa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
          I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist , I voted for Donald Trump twice and I am cultish and a danger to society ! I have unregistered ammunition I Sarah I didn’t know I had to register it ! According to AOC I need deprogrammed . Most importantly I am a racist , I have been holding back people of color all my life. Thank god there is hope for me , I am sure after deprograming , all I need to do is come together and embrace peaceful harmony ! All this time I did not know , Donald Trump brain washed me so I guess it’s not my fault completely , I thought that I was free thinking and that I did not hate anyone based on race , religion , sex or sexual orientation . RR , 99 and Honk saw it all along. So I’m going to try to become a better citizen and purge the Trump demon in me! May god have mercy on my soul and god bless our new and improved President Joe Biden!
          Et tu Brutus?

Comment

And don't take any more calls from QAnon.
            They may be organizing a CoolAid party.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Et tu Brutus?
              Hic motis libertas

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                Damn Pmacc, I think you will make a fine dimwit member now that you have opened your eyes, brain and heart and accepted your past as a complete failure to all mankind ! And it only took the fine words of such a lovely, educated, loved by all AOC to bring you to your senses ! Isn’t soul cleanliness wonderful ? Just imagine the worldly benefits opening up to you now ! It will be so much easier now to unite with your new friends and comrads.
                I couldn’t help but think seeing Bill Clinton sitting there thinking “ damn I could have had a woman Vice President !” See that’s the Trump evilness in me! I know Bill did not have sex with Monica!

Comment

Ironic isn't It.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/944445

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    I to, have a strange feeling coming over me and a strong desire to have a picture of AOC on my refrigerator. What a wonderful World this is.
                    Jim I was thinking how nice it would be to have a picture of Nancy Pelosi ! She is a classic !

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                      Fitch I was about 500 yards from Joe’s house today and I knew I was saved ! I see the the path to redemption , I must cast away the Trump grip on my soul and put my faith in a new kinder administration ! I had to tell all I was sorry for my poor comments ..... that damn Trump made do it !

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                        accepted.

Whatever you do don't click on antifa.com

http://antifa.com
                        No antifa for me , I heard it said on ABC that they are really Trump supporters ! No more I see the light I was am still a deplorable . With years of reprogramming I can get back to my liberalism much like the parodical son ! I wax lost but now I’m found ! You tried to tell me but I would not listen , I’m so ashamed! I went up to a black man today and said I’m so sorry , I have made your life so terrible with my white hate. I extended my arms at a social distance and said this is a air hung Covid aware ! He said get away from me ! He knew I was evil!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          And don't take any more calls from QAnon.
                          They may be organizing a CoolAid party.
                          99 I’m Covid conscience , no Trump lies anymore it. I think I treated you poorly mostly because I know your a Cowboy fan ! It was the Eagle fan and Trump hate mongering that made me not see that the new administration was going to heal my pain!

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Jim I was thinking how nice it would be to have a picture of Nancy Pelosi ! She is a classic !
                            Ask and you shall receive.

Click image for larger version

Name:	85B5CF1C-EDA5-4676-BC46-0F1BD7A66CFA.jpeg
Views:	127
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	766260

Comment

Little early for April Fool’s ain’t it? 🙄

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad