No announcement yet.

Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been labeled as and intend to stay a bitter deplorable. I don't smell good enough to shop at Wal-Mart. It's what they expect and if I change, who will they pick to villanize to make themselves look superior?

Comment

Turned on Fox News this morning and heard disturbing things about Joe Biden’s executive orders and I started to get nervous until I realized it was just that old Trump programming in my head. That was not anitifa in Portland , Seattle and Denver , those were Trump supporters I’m sure trying to destroy unity . I’m sure Amazon had a good reason not to offer help to the Covid vaccine Distribution to the former administration , they are going to help now! Thank you Amazon . Joe is going to reopen the schools and thanks to the mayors and governors of the States the did not let Trump screw that up ! See we just need to trust in this administration, Joe Biden will lead is back to a great America.

Comment

You guys are so wrong!
        Don't you understand?
        If the head is on the wrong end of the nail, it goes on the other side of the house!

Good grief, Charlie Brown!
        Buy you clothes and send you to school and you eat the crayons!

(my favorite flavor is blue!)

Comment

Cheer up, boys.
          Put a smile on them chapped lips.
          Try to envision a scenario in which Citizen Trump forms a new political party, the Patriots, with Donald Jr. running for president in 2024 and Kimberly Guilfoyle for V.P.
          He wins in a landslide, and on Day One, he signs the Incarceration Proclamation.
          Give generously when asked for donations.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

PH is it weird that I like them too ?
            Pmacc60, that's not weird at all. I'm hoping to also find some in black.

I'm thinking of wearing a kilt around town and while hunting to show off my legs. Found a nice one in camo. Here's the link if you're interested. It should help with the warming temps due to climate change. Do you think I should shave or leave them hairy? What do you plan to do?

Military Woodland Camo Leather Straps Kilt Default Title | Buy kilts and kilt accessories with affordable price (kiltexperts.com)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Camo Kilt.JPG Views:	0 Size:	74.8 KB ID:	766307

Last edited by PigHunter; 01-21-2021, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

If you're wearing a kilt in the South, don't forget the permethrin-treated underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                  If you're wearing a kilt in the South, don't forget the permethrin-treated underwear.
                  Important Tip !!

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Pmacc60, that's not weird at all. I'm hoping to also find some in black.

I'm thinking of wearing a kilt around town and while hunting to show off my legs. Found a nice one in camo. Here's the link if you're interested. It should help with the warming temps due to climate change. Do you think I should shave or leave them hairy? What do you plan to do?

Military Woodland Camo Leather Straps Kilt Default Title | Buy kilts and kilt accessories with affordable price (kiltexperts.com)

Click image for larger version Name:	Camo Kilt.JPG Views:	0 Size:	74.8 KB ID:	766307
                    PH that’s hot , I mean that’s really hot !

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Cheer up, boys.
                      Put a smile on them chapped lips.
                      Try to envision a scenario in which Citizen Trump forms a new political party, the Patriots, with Donald Jr. running for president in 2024 and Kimberly Guilfoyle for V.P.
                      He wins in a landslide, and on Day One, he signs the Incarceration Proclamation.
                      Give generously when asked for donations.
                      You need to move on 99 , Joe Biden is the president and yesterday he signed away much of the evil Trump presidency ! It is time to be positive and watch a real leader in the White House !I'm not going to tolerate your negative waves , I’m going to bask in the Joe Biden light! Click image for larger version  Name:	95C3048D-0FEF-4186-A708-499E2C6404B2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	316.4 KB ID:	766317

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                        Underwear? I'll be going commando and just coat the boys with a thin sheen of Deet

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Underwear? I'll be going commando and just coat the boys with a thin sheen of Deet
                          EGADS! I'll never be able to unsee THAT! 😖😖😖😖!
                          My brain is scarred for LIFE!

Comment

Best President ever!

Pmacc60, thanks for leading the way! I can hardly wait for more of Biden's greatness. And possibly President Harris too.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	67987C17-59A6-4B8E-810D-A3F2E04DAA0C.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	766325

Comment

Joe did look pretty feeble walking around yesterday.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Reloading Components
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  "... Sm and Lg primers $9/100. 100 limit per visit. ..."

I'd be running in and out of that store like my pants were on fire........
                                  Today, 05:02 PM
                                • Reloading Components
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  A friend just got some components at a local gun shop and here are the prices. This is in N. Ohio
                                  Sm and Lg primers $9/100. 100 limit per visit....
                                  Today, 03:30 PM
                                • Reply to Deer belly hair
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  I like those lone wolf!

About 1.25" long in yellow or silvery grey with a small black streak down each side would be awesome crappie...
                                  Today, 04:58 PM
                                • Deer belly hair
                                  by Solitario Lupo
                                  Looking for some big patches of white belly hair from a deer. If anyone got any they would like to get rid of....
                                  Yesterday, 04:07 PM
                                • Reply to Deer belly hair
                                  by Solitario Lupo
                                  Here's what I'm making with it. ...
                                  Today, 04:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X