Utilize your "ignore" list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utilize your "ignore" list.

I have three regular users on my "ignore" list.
    If there was EVER a cogent argument for putting them ON your ignore list, this is it!

"... Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    Whenever I come across mention of her I click on to something else. It takes me a while for a name to be remembered, but I've got that one now. No good comes of me reading anything about her. ..."

No truer words have been spoken than by the man who spoke them!

"...No good comes of reading any post by rock rat, 99explorer or OntarioHonkerHunter...lest you allow them to stir up hate and discontent..."

Personal crusade?
    I guess...sorta. But how much more blatant can you be that you have NO desire to unite.
    NO desire to even consider other points of view.

To secure my point of view, THIS post was waiting after I posted this!

"...posted by OntarioOntarioHonker
    Bubba, I don't even bother opening your links anymore. They're all from the same BS "hate" fake news propaganda sites. ..."
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 01-20-2021, 09:31 AM.

I've had them blocked for months.

Comment

I've had 99explorer and rockrat on ignore for many months too, probably since August or September. Got no interest in anything they post.

99 is an idiot and seems to be in mental decline. I wish someone would take the old coots computer away.

Rockrat is just plain boring and manipulates facts to suit some weird agenda, probably out of boredom. I'm not even remotely interested in the garbage he posts.

I still read and respond to OHH.

Comment

I'm blocked but Blubber quotes something I posted yesterday. That's it Blubber, I'm cutting out your welfare payments.

Comment

I never look without logging in so I can't see ignored posts. Well I looked today and saw the three idiots still talking about Trump. Do you have nothing good to say about Biden or do you lead such miserable lives that all you have is hate?

I won't make that mistake again.

Comment

Danbo -
            You make a lot of mistakes.

Comment

Danbo goes to the beach with Sanders

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad