Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Unite ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can We Unite ??

    Looking at it from the outside I don't see a way some 75 million people are going to live with a illegal, cheating President. They just aren't going to curl up and go away - they have no place to go.

    I would not be surprised to see a major, widespread backlash against the Cities involve in the vote rigging and people and Corporations be separated and boycott all dealings with said Cities, their businesses and people.

  • #2
    Unite?
    Are you shi++ing me?
    You're spot on!
    Over 70 million people are NOT going to sit idly by and let this happen without some type repercussion!
    ESPECIALLY when the (d)'s start REALLY pushing their agenda!

    But also remember what it says in Revelation in the Bible!

    "The strongest and most loved nations will fall first!"

    Comment


    • #3
      I still don't think we will ever truly unite. Even the Election experts called certain voting districts by the race of the inhabitants. What does that tell you? I think people like to 'hang' with their
      own kind. Any decent size City you go into you will find the Asian District, Italian, Polish, WASP,
      Korean, Jewish, you name it. How do you bring all those people together. Even the Blacks vote as a block for the most part. Future Elections will be the Big City blocks of voters VS. everyone else in the Suburban/Rural.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        I still don't think we will ever truly unite. Even the Election experts called certain voting districts by the race of the inhabitants. What does that tell you? I think people like to 'hang' with their
        own kind. Any decent size City you go into you will find the Asian District, Italian, Polish, WASP,
        Korean, Jewish, you name it. How do you bring all those people together. Even the Blacks vote as a block for the most part. Future Elections will be the Big City blocks of voters VS. everyone else in the Suburban/Rural.
        Jim this election showed significant shifts amongst all racial groups. Black, Hispanic, and Asian all shifted rightwards and whites shifted left. We are divided by race less than we were. When you further break it down by sex, white men were the only group that shifted significantly towards Biden, the numbers were enough to tip the election.

        Comment


        • #5
          O’Sullivan’s Law

          O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John O’Sullivan.

          Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.

          One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.

          Also, leftism is in and of itself a form of decay. It’s what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowly ebbs away. Rather than expend vitality in originality and creation they become obsessed with introspection, popularity and lethargy. Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect.

          Another reason is that the parasitic nature of Liberals/Leftists attracts them to existing money.

          An enterprise can stave off O'Sullivan's Law if their creators keep it in mind and remain vigilant and truthful.
          O'Sullivan's Law hit 24 when they finally had a Muslim villain then started running disclaimers that Muslims aren't all terrorists.

          The Annenberg Foundation was started by a Republican but it didn't take long before O'Sullivan's Law had them handing a domestic terrorist money for educating kids.

          The ACLU, the Ford Foundation and the Episcopal Church all fell to O’Sullivan’s Law.

          This country?
          Unite?
          Not with a liberal in the White House.
          Being intolerant of "white", within four years, the White House will become the "People's House"....except no "people" will be allowed inside!
          Only liberal elites!

          Comment


          • #6
            I agree Bubba, the liberals will never allow the conservatives to unite unless the conservatives accept liberals rules and thought process, and then of course, there is no longer conservatism. The dimwits have no intention of unity, they hold all the power now and are not going to be benevolent in any form. If conservatives do not buckle under and kiss ass, the dimwits will blame them for all problems that arise in the future. We have no idea of the bad side of things that are coming. Remember, many of the things that dimwits have been proposing over the years have been held in check by a R’s Senate, that is no longer the case and all the BS libturds have wanted will now be pushed on us ! Better saddle up for a rough ride.......?!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
              Looking at it from the outside I don't see a way some 75 million people are going to live with a illegal, cheating President.
              There are 250 million of us actually, and we had a legal fair election, and thankfully we as a nation decided we'd had enough of that lying cheating President who did many illegal acts.. I liked a lot of his policies, but I couldn't stand the lying. Lying about Covid has cost us hundreds of thousands of lives and lying about our electoral process endangers our democracy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Rock -
                Good post, but I think there are 331 million of us.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think the root of the problem is that Trump exaggerates so much in his negative campaigning that his voters think that it would not only be better for him to win the election, but it would be an utter disaster for the country if he loses.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                    There are 250 million of us actually, and we had a legal fair election, and thankfully we as a nation decided we'd had enough of that lying cheating President who did many illegal acts.. I liked a lot of his policies, but I couldn't stand the lying. Lying about Covid has cost us hundreds of thousands of lives and lying about our electoral process endangers our democracy.
                    Take a breath, you should be happy now with sleepy Joe.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      For what it's worth, Sleepy Joe brings tons of experience and competence that was sorely missing in the Oval Office.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

                        Take a breath, you should be happy now with sleepy Joe.
                        I'm not, not at all. In his first day Biden said he'd implement policy radically left of Obama. Amnesty for the 11 million, open the borders, DACA, and a policy of "equity" not equality, meaning he will give advantage to groups based on race, sexual orientation etc, which is very unconstitutional.

                        I like the competence, especially with Covid, but I don't like the radical swing to the left.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rock rat View Post

                          I'm not, not at all. In his first day Biden said he'd implement policy radically left of Obama. Amnesty for the 11 million, open the borders, DACA, and a policy of "equity" not equality, meaning he will give advantage to groups based on race, sexual orientation etc, which is very unconstitutional.

                          I like the competence, especially with Covid, but I don't like the radical swing to the left.
                          Well get ready, he busted 11,000 good paying jobs on the pipeline and I just read he has plans that will put another 60,000 Americans out of work. Have to make room for the tens of thousands welfare queens getting ready to cross the border with their babies in tow and get a stimulus payment and $15 per hour jobs of Americans.
                          The big picture, the Marxist have to destroy American so Americans will be on their knees and beg to be part of the NWO. As long as we were strong and a World leader there was no way the elites could gain a hold on America. Now the africans and browns have enough cheating votes to make it possible for the Marxist to have a free hand. Think I am crazy, listen to Tucker and Professor Victor Hanson - they know exactly where this is heading and I doubt you will like it. If you knew anything about History you to would realize their play book as it is unfolding.
                          Last edited by jhjimbo; 01-22-2021, 05:11 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            On the pipeline:

                            TC Energy said more than 1,000 people are out of work because of Biden’s executive order. In October, the company said it expected to employ more than 11,000 Americans in 2021 and generate more than $1.6 in gross wages.

                            But both TC Energy and the State Department have said the majority of those jobs would be temporary. A 2014 report found that the company would need only 50 employees to maintain the Keystone XL pipeline once it’s finished, 35 of them permanent.

                            Temporary jobs are still jobs. But this post could leave the wrong impression without full context.

                            Comment

                            Welcome!

                            Collapse

                            Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                            If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                            And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                            Right Rail 1

                            Collapse

                            Top Active Users

                            Collapse

                            There are no top active users.

                            Right Rail 2

                            Collapse

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            Right Rail 3

                            Collapse

                            Footer Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X