MSM Lying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    99, Read Cabinet Member Peter Navarro's' report, Trump won the Election. See the TRUTH instead of the BS you have been fed by the MSM. the Election was rigged. Enlighten yourself.
    Yes the election was stolen and it sucks.
    It's time to give up, Beijing Biden will be inaugurated on Wednesday.

After Biden legalizes all illegals (25 to 50 million and more caravans on the way)
    what's the point of the GOP?

I'm going to concentrate on hunting and fishing until they're illegal or to expensive to do.

Comment

I did a little research on the Navarro report, and find there are some critical reviews.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...house-staffer/

"The burden of proof here lies with Trump and Navarro, the ones claiming fraudulent activity for which they have presented no credible evidence. The key word there is “credible,” of course — they’ve presented lots of evidence that is the electoral equivalent of shadowy photos of the Loch Ness monster. Navarro’s report is the functional equivalent of one of those shows where ghost-hunters bring various homemade electronic devices into abandoned townhouses before declaring authoritatively that the photo they took of a dust mite is, in actuality, a poltergeist."

Put another way, their evidence of widespread voter fraud is about as convincing as the proof of bigfoot pulling young hunters out of treestands and eating them.

And the same kind of people believe it, if you catch my drift..
      Last edited by 99explorer; 01-18-2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

No one is telling you that posting ridiculous CT junk is unlawful, and the fact that 30 million others believe it true doesn't make it so. Even if we were to vote on truthiness the stolen election would still lose 3/1. In the long run believing in a false thing like this only hurts the good policies that "Trumpism" embodies.

Polling shows 30% of those who voted for Trump would support another run by him, the rest would like someone with similar policy objectives but a less bombastic and frankly crazy persona. Time would be better spent supporting a candidate of your choice.

Comment

My greatest fear is that Trump would run for president again in 2024 and lose again, giving us four more years of Democratic rule.
          My second greatest fear is that he would run again and WIN, giving us four more years of Trump.
          It's a lose-lose proposition.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            No one is telling you that posting ridiculous CT junk is unlawful, and the fact that 30 million others believe it true doesn't make it so. Even if we were to vote on truthiness the stolen election would still lose 3/1. In the long run believing in a false thing like this only hurts the good policies that "Trumpism" embodies.

Polling shows 30% of those who voted for Trump would support another run by him, the rest would like someone with similar policy objectives but a less bombastic and frankly crazy persona. Time would be better spent supporting a candidate of your choice.
            Your numbers are way off: 75 million not 30. The Election would win by a landside by just removing illegal votes from the six States and giving Trump all his legal votes. It is in the research, not me saying that. 80% of Trump voters will vote for him again, not 30%.

Comment

JIm not all Republicans are crazed conspiracy theorists, nor all all Trump voters. Most polls put that number at about half. He also has an approval rating in the sewer and has been silent for a few days trying to figure out his legal strategies after he leaves office.

The election rates right up there with Covid for really bad things Trump has done.

The outgoing president congratulates the winner of the election and welcomes him to the White House just before the inauguration. The first lady shows the new first lady the living quarters, they pose for cameras. This is how we have a peaceful transfer or power here in the US. We don't throw temper tantrums and make baseless claims.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 6.54.44 AM.png
Views:	78
Size:	336.7 KB
ID:	766149

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                My greatest fear is that Trump would run for president again in 2024 and lose again, giving us four more years of Democratic rule.
                My second greatest fear is that he would run again and WIN, giving us four more years of Trump.
                It's a lose-lose proposition.
                Trump isn’t going to run again he would be 78 and he wouldn’t have the votes. Only liberals vote for a feeble candidate . You can fear the next four years of embarrassment , Joe answering Hunter Biden questions Cory Bush calling out her racist agenda , 25 th amendment invoke because Dems elected the feeble ! I really hope I’m wrong because we are all in trouble ! Tho rest your fears Trump was effectively neutralized ! He wasn’t a Dem he wasn’t Republicans ! Trump was a experiment that failed and the American people will be the ones who suffer at the hands of the good ole boy committee ! Both sides

Comment

74% of voters say they would vote for Trump again. His list of accomplishments is as long as your arm. In a few months you will wish we had him back. Tired Joe won't last and Harris will use the 25th against him. She is a dunce and left the Debate with 3% of the votes. Attorneys that worked with her in CA say she is useless, he case load had a backlog of 100.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                    JIm not all Republicans are crazed conspiracy theorists, nor all all Trump voters. Most polls put that number at about half. He also has an approval rating in the sewer and has been silent for a few days trying to figure out his legal strategies after he leaves office.

The election rates right up there with Covid for really bad things Trump has done.

The outgoing president congratulates the winner of the election and welcomes him to the White House just before the inauguration. The first lady shows the new first lady the living quarters, they pose for cameras. This is how we have a peaceful transfer or power here in the US. We don't throw temper tantrums and make baseless claims.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 6.54.44 AM.png
Views:	78
Size:	336.7 KB
ID:	766149
                    Seeing Obama glad handing Trump while he was using the FBI to spy on him and tapping his phones tells you all you need to know about Obama and the Democrats

Comment

You guys can continue to acknowledge stone rodent, pre '00 Ford and Honk of you wish.

The three of them are doing nothing but patronizing, demeaning and delegitimizing any Trump supporter or conservative.
                      Put them on your "ignore list".
                      Ignoring them isn't censorship, it's just a moral choice.
                      The same as taking your family to a movie and deciding to leave when the characters begin dropping "F-bombs" like brushing sawdust off your clothing.

No worse than paying a dime to see the mustachioed lady at the circus and realize it's just Aunt Thelma with a fake mustache, so you just leave.

Everything the three of them post is the same old tired crap-o-la!
                      "Biden won! Trump lost! Get over it!"
                      blah, blah, blah....ad infinitum
                      Last edited by FirstBubba; 01-19-2021, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Trump greeting the O’Bidens and gripping and grinning with Clueless Joe would be like showing your house to the gigolo who has been bonking your wife and then going to their wedding after you were divorced. I’d not go to the inauguration after a contested election, either. I would think less of Trump if he did attend after all the shenanigans that have gone down.

Comment

If Obama is still getting classified information he should immediately be cut off. He is no friend of America.

Comment

They are thinking of cutting Trump out of the loop.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29M0IJ

"Democratic House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff was more blunt, telling CBS’ “Face The Nation” program, “I don’t think he can be trusted with it.”

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                              Trump greeting the O’Bidens and gripping and grinning with Clueless Joe would be like showing your house to the gigolo who has been bonking your wife and then going to their wedding after you were divorced. I’d not go to the inauguration after a contested election, either. I would think less of Trump if he did attend after all the shenanigans that have gone down.
                              In the US we go to the courts if we think an election is unfair. It's the system we have worked out. If you lose in the courts, as happened in 2000, and yet you still feel as if you were the subject of an unfair election (as in 2000 when they simply refused to count the votes), you bow out gracefully and support the winner, even if you still believe he won using illegal means, as in 2000.

When all responsible sources, like the Republican appointed courts and the Republican secretaries of states, say that you lost, you concede, and support the peaceful transition of power. It's how we do things here. Bitter pill for sure, but that's how it goes.

By doing what he's done Trump has harmed the legitimacy of our govt. We need a loyal opposition working within our system to mitigate policies we don't like. If our entire system is looked upon as illegitimate we cease to have a significant opposition party.

Comment

I think it might be possible to "rig" an election in favor of an incumbent president, working with the ballots of one swing state, and have his Attorney General and FBI attest to its legitimacy.
                                But I find it hard to believe that a challenger could do so, esp. working with six states.
                                Meditate on that.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad